tigger398

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,399
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  1

There are two different issues that i can see here..

1) Statues.. I do not support any statues, there is no need for them irrespective of whom they are depicting..

2) Removing reminders of history is a recipe for causing history to be erased..

People who are removing these historical monuments ( no matter if they are statues plaques or images ) are doing it as a demonstration of their opposition to what they perceive as unacceptable historical actions by the figures depicted.. But these monuments can also be used as tools to show how real history is, wort's and all and can be used as a valuable aid in teaching people the past Both good and bad aspects of the past.. Once you remove these monuments and blot out the offending character from the history text books you end up hiding the reality of the past. You are actually covering up history and hiding past wrongs from being known and scrutinized..

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

4 minutes ago, Yowm said:

“The most effective way to destroy people is to deny and obliterate their own understanding of their history.” 
 George Orwell

And didn't George orwell talk about a coming society ................HMMM,   

Rather odd I see that society fast forming right now .  exactly and they did change , omit history .   but history seems to repeat DONT IT .

Like their truly is nothing new under the sun.     Velcome tu za new verld ordah where true christains will be hunted in time to come .   

But that don't cause us no fear .    CAUSE GOD IS WITH THOSE WHO ARE HIS , and even in death , THEY GOT THE VICOTRY IN CHRIST .   YEAH SING IT .

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

8 hours ago, Adstar said:

There are two different issues that i can see here..

1) Statues.. I do not support any statues, there is no need for them irrespective of whom they are depicting..

2) Removing reminders of history is a recipe for causing history to be erased..

People who are removing these historical monuments ( no matter if they are statues plaques or images ) are doing it as a demonstration of their opposition to what they perceive as unacceptable historical actions by the figures depicted.. But these monuments can also be used as tools to show how real history is, wort's and all and can be used as a valuable aid in teaching people the past Both good and bad aspects of the past.. Once you remove these monuments and blot out the offending character from the history text books you end up hiding the reality of the past. You are actually covering up history and hiding past wrongs from being known and scrutinized..

Wicked people n high places learned from hilter .    They know what they doing ,  erase truth , erase and mold and change and you got a society that will CHEER IN A TRYANT

that gives them the desires of their heart .     The spirit behind this all,   it don't sleep ,   it never has ,   its satan , getting the world ready

, the system ready ,  and it will be handed to the beast .    OH,   the bible,  IT IS ABSOLUTE TRUTH .   always has been.