IGNORED

Ark of the Covenant Discovered in 1982

Hello...my first post here.

Found other forums to be a hostile environment consisting mostly of atheists, so gonna give this forum a shot and see where it leads.

But before I start off by posting evidence, I'm curious to see how many of you are even aware of this discovery and the events surrounding it?

There's very little evidence that can be found on the net in support of the actual discovery and absolutely zero (disclosed) proof, but only because the archaeologist that found it was forced to sign a non-disclosure agreement by the Israeli Military and Israeli Department of Antiquities. Evidence will be provided of this agreement.

Just to note though, I believe that the Ark was in fact found. There are events that are occurring right now that not only support it, but prove it. 

That proof is an Easter-Egg, a global conspiracy that's directly tied to the Ark's discovery and intentional fulfillment of Revelation.

It is this Easter-Egg that will make this discussion interesting since it appears to be a willful deception by those in possession of the Ark or those that wish to falsely fulfill prophesy with the intent to hide the actual events that fulfill Revelation, but keep the masses ignorant since they'll have believed that the fulfillment already occurred.

This is my own theory based on my own close scrutiny of the evidence and the events tied to the Ark's discovery.

Easter-Egg 1

I promise, the evidence is going to be veeeeery interesting!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  55
  • Topic Count:  113
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  9,310
  • Content Per Day:  1.50
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  06/12/1974

7CIv.gif Shek:36:

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  301
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/11/1979

Hi guest (welcome to the forum).

Was this found in Ireland by any chance or dug from the hill or Tarah?