• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,065
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/03/1958

I dont know if there will be a rapture but it seems to me that he would remove his faithful before he strikes his judgement down on the US. God rewards the faithful right?

God Bless

God does this for Israel church when satan is cast from heaven in Revelation 12

13 When the dragon saw that he had been hurled to the earth, he pursued the woman who had given birth to the male child.

14 The woman was given the two wings of a great eagle, so that she might fly to the place prepared for her in the desert, where she would be taken care of for a time, times and half a time, out of the serpent's reach.

15 Then from his mouth the serpent spewed water like a river, to overtake the woman and sweep her away with the torrent.

16 But the earth helped the woman by opening its mouth and swallowing the river that the dragon had spewed out of his mouth.

17 Then the dragon was enraged at the woman and went off to make war against the rest of her offspring

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  87
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Would you agree that there are millions of God loving Christians in the US that follow him inspite of all of ths sinful things that happen here?

Will god forsake them when he destroys America? Thats every Christian Man and Woman who has lived their life for him and their children. There are millions here in the US that fit that description. What a reward

I dont know if there will be a rapture but it seems to me that he would remove his faithful before he strikes his judgement down on the US. God rewards the faithful right?

God Bless

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I would agree that there are some true believers in the US however, I do believe there is a lot who have decieved themselves. He said if my people who are called by my name will turn from their wicked ways.

There are millions who call themselves by his name.

Lets look at the roots of the passover. Those Jews who believed Moses, and put the blood over their doors were not touched by the judgement that came on the Egyptians when the death angel came. Can God do the same for us, or has his hand been shortened?

God does this for Israel church when satan is cast from heaven in Revelation 12

13 When the dragon saw that he had been hurled to the earth, he pursued the woman who had given birth to the male child.

14 The woman was given the two wings of a great eagle, so that she might fly to the place prepared for her in the desert, where she would be taken care of for a time, times and half a time, out of the serpent's reach.

15 Then from his mouth the serpent spewed water like a river, to overtake the woman and sweep her away with the torrent.

16 But the earth helped the woman by opening its mouth and swallowing the river that the dragon had spewed out of his mouth.

17 Then the dragon was enraged at the woman and went off to make war against the rest of her offspring

Edited by Sir W Dakotah

I should also assure you that there will be a rapture Scriptures say so. It is called the First Resurrection at the Last Trumpet. When Jesus returns in the clouds and every eye shall see him, and the dead in Christ shall rise, and we who are alive and remain will be caught up changed in a twinkling of an eye.

I wonder how many Christians were there in the tsunami. I have heard of Christians who were miracualously saved, and I know that there were others who were not.

Did they really lose anything?

Phi 1:21 For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain.

Luk 9:24 For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: but whosoever will lose his life for my sake, the same shall save it.

Have you read Foxe's Book of Martyrs? There were a lot of Stephens in the church, throuhout the ages. There are a lot of them even today in China, and Africa. Does God love them less than he does us?

If you look at the Letters to the Church in Revelation You will see that he did not have criticism of the suffering church. But the church who was rich and thought it was spiritual he said if they did not repent he would spew them from his mouth. Laodecia was a city set between hot springs and a cool lake. Hot water was piped in for medicinal baths to comfort and heal, the cold water was piped in to refresh and invigorate. If the the pipes broke the water became lukewarm and was not good to refresh, or to comfort. It was good for nothing.

American Church repent. Our brothers and sisters are suffering, while we are so busy with seeker friendliness we are of little good to the world.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  110
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,254
  • Content Per Day:  0.17

America is full of God fearing born-again Christians. Thats not to say that some islamonut won't sneak a nuke over the border and dust one of our cities. That would be our own stupid fault. This is the biggest problem I have with President Bush. A war on terror is fine if you understand that terrorists look for your vulnrable side. This being our crazy "come on in" border policy. Never the less, I for one still love this country and am very loyal to it. I know there is the secular side that rejects God but that is not the side that makes the USA so great. I think people get a bit to cynical and doomsdayish(I'm not sure thats a word). I would like to here from an optimist for a change. Perhaps the sky ain't gonna fall!

Regards

Dan

• Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,065
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/03/1958

Have you read Foxe's Book of Martyrs? There were a lot of Stephens in the church, throuhout the ages. There are a lot of them even today in China, and Africa. Does God love them less than he does us?

I have and it doesn't paint a pretty picture.

I am reading a book by K.P. Yahannan called "Revolution in new world missions" about the church and its missionaries in India. They are being put to death daily over there for there faith. We are pretty lazy here as far reaching out to the lost.

Again America is a great country, I love it and would fight for it. But the only nation that God has specifically blessed is Israel that I am aware of. and it is Israel that we should be praying for as well as America.

America is most definitely blessed in the respect that we can so openly worship God, at least at the present time without fear of death or prison. Unfortunately we are also free to carry on sin openly such as drunkenness, fornications, homosexuality, some even get away with murder over court tecnicalities, etc...

But we are not Babylon, some even believe that America will come to her senses and there will be great revival, this I pray and hope for as well. I believe that the only reason the America has been blessed is our association and friendship with the Jews.

Psalm 122:6

Pray for the peace of Jerusalem:"May they prosper who love you.

In Jesus

Kevin

America is full of God fearing born-again Christians. Thats not to say that some islamonut won't sneak a nuke over the border and dust one of our cities. That would be our own stupid fault. This is the biggest problem I have with President Bush. A war on terror is fine if you understand that terrorists look for your vulnrable side. This being our crazy "come on in" border policy. Never the less, I for one still love this country and am very loyal to it. I know there is the secular side that rejects God but that is not the side that makes the USA so great. I think people get a bit to cynical and doomsdayish(I'm not sure thats a word). I would like to here from an optimist for a change. Perhaps the sky ain't gonna fall!

Regards

Dan

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

How would you have liked a John the Baptist? :24:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  110
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,254
  • Content Per Day:  0.17

I have great expectations about America's future. I think Christ's influence is much stronger in this country than one might think. Don't believe the media. Christians have the power to sway elections and change things. We just have to be partakers in the process and we won't lose. Christians are like the big kid on the block who dosen't realize that he's infact the "big Kid". Great things can happen for the future and I am optimistic that they will.

God Bless

Dan

I have great expectations about America's future. I think Christ's influence is much stronger in this country than one might think. Don't believe the media. Christians have the power to sway elections and change things. We just have to be partakers in the process and we won't lose. Christians are like the big kid on the block who dosen't realize that he's infact the "big Kid". Great things can happen for the future and I am optimistic that they will.

God Bless

Dan

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Great things are going to happen for the Christian. Our Lord is going to come back to rule and reign, and we with him. That is why we are called to be salt and light now. However, to say speaking of his return is doomsday, I don't think so, at least it was not to the Christians of any other time, except for these last days.

We are to look for the hope of his coming Scripture is plain about that. And as far as the USA we are a blessed country, but we are not the chosen country, and God will not tolerate sin among any peoples. Nor will he apologize for judging a nation.

• Topic Count:  197
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,461
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Birthday:  12/31/1949

A pre-wrath study of Revelation that I am going through is in Chapters 17 and 18.  During this lecture about Mystery Babylon, it dawned on me that the USA could fall before the return of Christ.

Rev18:3 depicts our greedy and wealthy culture very well to me

For all the nations have drunk

the maddening wine of her adulteries.

The kings of the earth committed adultery with her,

and the merchants of the earth grew rich from her excessive luxuries.

The consumer nation could fall in an hour by means of economic collapse, if a nuke goes off in a large city of the USA.

She will be consumed by fire...

O Babylon, city of power!

In one hour your doom has come!

The merchants of the earth will weep and mourn over her because no one buys their cargoes any more

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I believe you may very well be correct in your thinking. America was founded on Christian principles and we, as a nation, have strayed from that. Even our churches have taken on the "pattern of the world" in so many of them. Man's teaching is replacing the Word of God in so many churches. Marketing techniques are emphasized over the leading of the Holy Spirit. Too much emphasis on our ability to draw men into church instead of the Father drawing men to His Son. Too many of our churches are becoming too much like the world and God is not pleased. I believe he is going to bring a judgment on the USA, beginning with the church in the near future. And, I believe we very well could be the mystery Babylon that is described in those chapters in Revelation. What other country in the world has such power and such influence over the entire world?

My brother thinks God is going to judge us, not because of our sin, but because we are playing God. He gave the examples of Adam and Eve wanting to be like God knowing good and evil and how God had to throw them out of the garden of Eden and then the tower of Babel where they were wanting to build a tower that reached to the heavens or something like that (don't remember exactly). We in America (not all of us) are trying all kinds of ways to create life. Since God is the only creator, then I guess that would mean we are trying to become a god. We are already destroying lives every day through abortion and now through starving handicapped people to death and what's next? Children are killing their parents and parents their children and this world of ours is getting sicker and sicker every day. The Internet provides every kind of evil known to man. TV has become like the R rated movies of yesterday to where we can't even watch it anymore. People are becoming more and more isolated as they spend time in front of their TV sets and their computers at home, and community life is beginning to become a thing of the past. These are broad generalizations, I know, but these are the signs of our times. And, I believe the time is short before God brings down his judgment.