mrs

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  93
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

I would suggest to you that God can do whatever He wants.

Edited by truthnluv

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  366
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,933
  • Content Per Day:  1.57
  • Days Won:  1

[Truthnluv

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

God will punish sinners for the mistreatment of Israel at His second coming(Matt.25:31-46)...

Guest Bro Davidâ„¢
Actually I don't see that the sins of unbelievers have been atoned for, so this assertion means nothing to me. I would say of course God will punish them, because the atonement only applies to the elect.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

So when preaching the Bible we should........

Pastor: Excuse me Can I pray over you

Sinner: Why ?

Pastor: So that I can Know if you are an Elect or not.

Sinner: Does that really matter ? God says He came to save everyone.

Pastor: No ! that is where you are reading the Bible wrongly.

Sinner: How so ? I though I am kinda good in English.

Pastor: No Jesus died not to save everyone, Sheeesh can't you see it ? He died only for some.

Sinner: Can't be the Bible says, whosoever who wants Him Can Have Him.

Pastor: So if you want Him you must be and Elect. Yahooo !

Sinner: Nah, I am not to sure, I am confused.

Pastor: Oh in that case you cannot be an Elect !, BYE ! <_<

Story: David King

Direction and Sound: David King

Actors: David King and Himself.

Be Blessed !

[quote name='Bro David

Guest Bro Davidâ„¢

That is a story not sarcasm.

In anycase that is not unkind, comments like the one below are un-kind, un-loving and sounds like the comments of a Holier than Thour person or should I say Elected Person.

Actually I don't see that the sins of unbelievers have been atoned for, so this assertion means nothing to me. I would say of course God will punish them, because the atonement only applies to the elect.

That is what you said.

Here is what Jesus said.

John

6: 35 And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst.

7: 37 In the last day, that great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried, saying, If any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink.

David,

Yes and anyone who will come will be saved. And only the elect will come. This concept is nothing new in the Bible. God sent prophets to preach to people who would not repent all the time. God told Ezekiel to go and preach to the people even though God told Ezekiel in advance they would not repent. I don't need to know people can or even could repspnd for me to preach to them. All I need to know is that God commanded me to preach. I don't need a reason to be given to me to obey God. I don't even need a possible result that I would like. All I need is God's command to obey

It is not unkind for God to judge sin. It is just. It is not unkind for God to choose some and not others, because none deserve to be chosen. It would only be unkind if there were some who deserved to be chosen and were not. But since none deserve it, the fact that God does not choose them is not unkind. Paule described them in Romans as vessels of wrath prepared beforehand for distruction

Do you hold that all will be saved and spared from wrath?

By the way, nowhere in the bible does it say God came to save everyone. If He did, all would be saved, because He is sovereign over all.

An by the way, the fact that I am one of the elect causes me to feel extremely grateful, because I know it was nothing about me that caused God to choose me. It was His grace an mercy

Guest Bro Davidâ„¢
David,

Yes and anyone who will come will be saved. And only the elect will come. This concept is nothing new in the Bible. God sent prophets to preach to people who would not repent all the time. God told Ezekiel to go and preach to the people even though God told Ezekiel in advance they would not repent. I don't need to know people can or even could repspnd for me to preach to them. All I need to know is that God commanded me to preach. I don't need a reason to be given to me to obey God. I don't even need a possible result that I would like. All I need is God's command to obey

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Eric,

So if anyone who comes can be saved.

Is it then your contention that only the pre-selected be moved to Hear and Be saved ?

In that case why would God ever send Prophets to cities that which He knew no one will come and Hear ?

Note: Impenitent Cities that Jesus cursed.

Why Curse if He knew they ain't gonna hear of Him at all ?

It is no unkind for God to judge sin. It is just. It is not unkind for God to choose some and not others, because none deserve to be chosen. It would only be unkind if there were some who deserved to be chosen and were not. But since none deserve it, the fact that God does not choose them is not unkind. Pauledescribed them in Romans as vessels of wrath prepared beforehand for distruction

Do you hold that all will be saved and spared form wrath?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

So if non-deserved to be chosen, and all have sinned.

What sets the tone for selection or pre-selection has you would call it.

Lets see if some are sinners and some are not then it would be un-fair.

But if all are sinners to start with and only some are chose then that is fair ?

Do you hold that all will be saved and spared form wrath?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No, that would be against the Biblical Prophecies.

I do not Belive that at all not one bit.

I Belive that, Anyone can be saved and spared from Wrath.

Everyone stand a equal chance with choices not chances.

Now, Eric....

I ask you if Israel was the Chosen ones how did they reject God ?

Is it not by influences and Choices they made from that.

How then can you explain to me, did the Chosen ones of Israel departed and fell so many times out of the Grace and then God pitied them, and re-instated them.

[quote name='Bro David

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,798
  • Content Per Day:  6.20
  • Days Won:  58

Being His chosen people doesnt mean they would always follow Him and not reject Him. They are His people because they are the means by which the Lord's plan for the redemption of man would come about. Jesus came from the root of Jesse, through Israel. The end times scenario includes Israel. God's glory will be revealed through Israel.

Guest Bro Davidâ„¢
Being His chosen people doesnt mean they would always follow Him and not reject Him. They are His people because they are the means by which the Lord's plan for the redemption of man would come about. Jesus came from the root of Jesse, through Israel. The end times scenario includes Israel. God's glory will be revealed through Israel.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi Jadey <_< ,

Ok so being chosen does not been always following.

I am not taking Israel out of Context here Jade.

Rather I am asking for an explaination how that makes sense.

When being Chosen means you don't get choosed in the end.

I am talking about Israel and the Promised Land.

Not about the Future.