• Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Days Won:  4

9 hours ago, n2thelight said:

So who are the dead that he saw?

Dead people don't stand...

The walking dead certainly stand! The walking dead are all those alive on earth but not born again.

So who are the dead? Just read the next verse! There is no need to ask what John tells us!

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  10
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Why would God have some of the dead be resurrected to rule for thousand years surely they know His will. Now what? Then others wait second resurrection ? The dead has different meanings so goes hell and the lake of fire is that what we call space where the star's travel.

n2. I thought that all lives are recorded. I read a lot of books of prophets. Didn't Enoch write books and the sins of mankind.

I'm sorry but I believe if God wrote it We are to understand it or its for nothing. To understand this completely the terms need to be understood. Books ? Every generation have used books or word of mouth in BC many books were of the prophets. Today it's the bible in its many versions. God is good. If He judges surely you will know. Can these books be some, I say yes. How can any understand without any terms known. All terms need understood even lake of fire. Waiting for a reply ? Sorry I only ask for truth.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  1,533
  • Content Per Day:  0.56
  • Days Won:  1

On 9/12/2018 at 5:46 AM, n2thelight said:

Who are the dead in the below verse?

Revelation 20:12"And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works."

All nonbelievers who have died prior to the 70th week, and also believers and nonbelievers that have died inside the 1000 yr.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3

11 hours ago, Heb 13:8 said:

All nonbelievers who have died prior to the 70th week, and also believers and nonbelievers that have died inside the 1000 yr.

This sounds like human reasoning....is there any scripture to back this idea up?

5 hours ago, iamlamad said:

This sounds like human reasoning....is there any scripture to back this idea up?

Well, the first resurrection takes places at the beginning of 70th week and also the end at His Second Coming.

2 Cor 5:10 is for believers only prior to 70th week. (dead and alive)

The book of life is also mentioned inside the 70th week Rev 13:8, Rev 17:8.

The Great White Throne is not the Bema seat in 2 Cor 5:10.

Rev 20:5 says the rest of the dead come to life at the end of 1000 yr

The Thousand Years, The Judgment of Satan and The Judgment of the Dead are chronological.

They're chronological because the vision John saw of the GWT includes the lake of fire.

All non believers are thrown into the lake of fire all at once, judgment for them is not separated by years.

1 hour ago, Heb 13:8 said:

Well, the first resurrection takes places at the beginning of 70th week and also the end at His Second Coming.

2 Cor 5:10 is for believers only prior to 70th week. (dead and alive)

The book of life is also mentioned inside the 70th week Rev 13:8, Rev 17:8.

The Great White Throne is not the Bema seat in 2 Cor 5:10.

Rev 20:5 says the rest of the dead come to life at the end of 1000 yr

The Thousand Years, The Judgment of Satan and The Judgment of the Dead are chronological.

They're chronological because the vision John saw of the GWT includes the lake of fire.

All non believers are thrown into the lake of fire all at once, judgment for them is not separated by years.

Do we know if people will die during the millennial week? It may not be the norm.

1 hour ago, iamlamad said:

Do we know if people will die during the millennial week? It may not be the norm.

I'm thinking that the believers in the Grace period and in the 70th week obtain immortality and incorruptible bodies through first resurrection and rapture. Those who are born in the 1000 yr who become believers obtain immortality and incorruptible bodies at the Great White Throne. Resurrections and immortality I believe go together.

Matt 25 could have dual fulfillment, at the end of the 70th week and the end of the 1000 yr. The eternal punishment (Matt 25:46) however would take place at the Great White Throne.

Matt 25:32 All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate the people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats.

Rev 20:3 He threw him into the Abyss, and locked and sealed it over him, to keep him from deceiving the nations anymore until the thousand years were ended. After that, he must be set free for a short time.

Rev 20:7-8 When the thousand years are over, Satan will be released from his prison 8and will go out to deceive the nations in the four corners of the earth—Gog and Magog—and to gather them for battle. In number they are like the sand on the seashore.

Technically, believers are going to be made priests unto God and will rule with Christ. Are we going to minister and rule over ourselves or non believers...

Rev 1:5-6 and from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, the firstborn from the dead, and the ruler of the kings of the earth. To him who loves us and has freed us from our sins by his blood, 6and has made us to be a kingdom and priests to serve his God and Father—to him be glory and power for ever and ever! Amen.

Rev 2:26-27 To the one who is victorious and does my will to the end, I will give authority over the nations— 27that one ‘will rule them with an iron scepter and will dash them to pieces like pottery’ —just as I have received authority from my Father.

Rev 12:5 She gave birth to a son, a male child, who “will rule all the nations with an iron scepter.” And her child was snatched up to God and to his throne.

Rev 20:6 Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection. The second death has no power over them, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him for a thousand years.

2 hours ago, Heb 13:8 said:

I'm thinking that the believers in the Grace period and in the 70th week obtain immortality and incorruptible bodies through first resurrection and rapture. Those who are born in the 1000 yr who become believers obtain immortality and incorruptible bodies at the Great White Throne. Resurrections and immortality I believe go together.

Matt 25 could have dual fulfillment, at the end of the 70th week and the end of the 1000 yr. The eternal punishment (Matt 25:46) however would take place at the Great White Throne.

Matt 25:32 All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate the people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats.

Rev 20:3 He threw him into the Abyss, and locked and sealed it over him, to keep him from deceiving the nations anymore until the thousand years were ended. After that, he must be set free for a short time.

Rev 20:7-8 When the thousand years are over, Satan will be released from his prison 8and will go out to deceive the nations in the four corners of the earth—Gog and Magog—and to gather them for battle. In number they are like the sand on the seashore.

Technically, believers are going to be made priests unto God and will rule with Christ. Are we going to minister and rule over ourselves or non believers...

Rev 1:5-6 and from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, the firstborn from the dead, and the ruler of the kings of the earth. To him who loves us and has freed us from our sins by his blood, 6and has made us to be a kingdom and priests to serve his God and Father—to him be glory and power for ever and ever! Amen.

Rev 2:26-27 To the one who is victorious and does my will to the end, I will give authority over the nations— 27that one ‘will rule them with an iron scepter and will dash them to pieces like pottery’ —just as I have received authority from my Father.

Rev 12:5 She gave birth to a son, a male child, who “will rule all the nations with an iron scepter.” And her child was snatched up to God and to his throne.

Rev 20:6 Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection. The second death has no power over them, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him for a thousand years.

I am quite sure this scripture is referring to the Millennial reign:

4“Thus says the Lord of hosts: ‘Old men and old women shall again sit In the streets of Jerusalem, Each one with his staff in his hand Because of great age. 5The streets of the city Shall be full of boys and girls Playing in its streets.’ (Zechariah 8:1–5 NKJV)

I am convinced Isaiah 65 is speaking of AFTER the Millennial Reign and after the new heaven and earth. It seems then that there will STILL be natural people on the new earth. Your thoughts?