dgolvach

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  110
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,254
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  0

America was founded on the faith of many courageous Christians and she still has a remnant standing in the gap today.

Thats what I'm talking about! Thankyou!

God Bless The U.S. Marines! Thankyou!

Thanks for the posts! I love you people!

Patriots!

I love it!

I am gonna remember to thank God everyday that he allowed me to live in a country like this with people like this! Thankyou Father!

Dan

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  219
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

I want to say a few things. First, there is a blessedness to living in this counrty with it's freedoms, but we have also missed out on the joy of suffering as our brothers around the world do everyday.

There is a quasi-Christian heritage to this country, but the fact remains we probably wouldn't worship with many of the founding fathers if they were alive today.

Don't think I'm being negative. I only want us to remember that this country, should it fall tomorrow is nothing but dirt. We have a "country" whereof there is no wart...which will never fall...which is God's eternal blessing.

And I too am a patriot. My father's father served in the Army. My mother's father faught in WWII (France/Germany). My father served in the Navy. My brother is in Iraq right now with the Army. And I was wearing the uniform Sept 11, 2001 (Active Duty Navy). I was shipped overseas a few weeks later.

In Christ,

Eric

P.S. I do thank you for starting this post if it is to remind us of our blessings. I only worry that, having no business aligning ourselves with a country of this world, we can become distracted.

As long as God comes first, its great to be a patriot. My father also and 3 of his brothers were all WW2 vets. Im gonna dig up the records and post some of the things they witnessed during that conflict. I love our military. I believe God has used them for so much good in the world. My father's family came from a war stricken part of Croatia in the early 1900s. He and his brothers were not even allowed to speak the old landuage. Their father said "I came over here to be an American. If I wanted us to be something else I would have stayed somewhere else". So my dad taught me to never diss my country. His familly really understood how good they had it to be here and they understood loyalty and he made sure I understood. I believe that there are enough good God fearing Christians in this country to keep it strong. We need to look at the problems and with God's guidence, fix them. Remain positive about the future and thank God daily". When Christians get involved, the best is yet to come. No Dooms Day!

I'm not saying that we should believe in the power of positive thinking. I just happen to believe that following God and working to maintain Gods presence in your lfe and in your homeland is something to be positive about. Christians have been doing this for 229 years here. Thats why America has been blessed.

Regards

Dan

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  97
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,850
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Birthday:  08/11/1911

Another great thing about the US of A is that it's right next door to Canada :thumbsup:

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  94
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  09/13/1978

I love my country. It's the greatest country in the history of the world. If I say something negative about it, it's because I care about it's future. America was founded on Christian principles and I pray it never strays too far from its foundation.

Shalom,

Lane

• Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  158
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  01/12/1983

I love America!! It drives me nuts when people compare Canada to America in a negative fashion. I like the fact that we have a Constitution, are a Democracy, have freedom over alot of things and choices. :blink:

• Topic Count:  97
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,850
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Birthday:  08/11/1911

It's not good to generalize anybody. All countries have nice and abrasive people.

:blink:

• Topic Count:  366
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,933
  • Content Per Day:  1.57
  • Days Won:  1

America has certainly sent it's share of missionaries to an unsaved world. It has also, for the most part, been a good friend to Israel.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  128
  • Content Count:  1,946
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Birthday:  06/06/1979

I am blessed and honored to be a United States Marine! I love this country, I love the people, I love fighting for our freedom, I love Cananda too (Gerioke)! I am blessed to have Jesus in my heart and to have Him walk with me through life!

I am blessed and honored to be a United States Marine! I love this country, I love the people, I love fighting for our freedom, I love Cananda too (Gerioke)! I am blessed to have Jesus in my heart and to have Him walk with me through life!

Thankyou so much for your service!

God Bless

Dan