• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.30
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

2 minutes ago, Badjao33 said:

I will ask you the same questions I asked Davida. 

Why would Paul make a distinction and call it his gospel? Or that it was revealed to him and had always been a mystery? 

If it had always been a mystery until it was revealed to Paul, how could it possibly be the same gospel that Jesus and the original disciples shared? 

“In the day when God shall judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ according to my gospel.” (Romans 2:16)

“Now to him that is of power to establish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began…” – (Romans 16:25)

“Remember that Jesus Christ of the seed of David was raised from the dead according to my gospel:”  (2 Timothy 2:8)

How could the "Good News" that Jesus died on the cross for our sins be preached prior to Jesus actually dying on the cross?

The original disciples clearly had no concept of the gospel we share today until after it was revealed to Paul.

Then He took the twelve aside and said to them, “Behold, we are going up to Jerusalem, and call things which are written through the prophets about the Son of Man will be accomplished. “For He will be handed over to the Gentiles, and will be mocked and mistreated and spit upon, and after they have scourged Him, they will kill Him; and the third day He will rise again.” But  the disciples understood none of these things, and the meaning of this statement was hidden from them, and they did not comprehend the things that were said. (Luke 18:31–34)

For He was teaching His disciples and telling them, “The Son of Man is to be delivered into the hands of men, and they will kill Him; and when He has been killed, He will rise three days later.” But they did not understand this statement, and they were afraid to ask Him. (Mark 9:31–32)

Badjao .   you see what you want to see .    ITS the same gospel .    NO wonder you so far off base .   you actually think peter, paul , james or others preached

a different gospel .     JESUS HIMSELF told them to go out and preach this .  and later it was revealed to paul .

You in a mindset that sees a changing gospel ,    THAT is dangerous beyond any words I can even begin to say .   You in serious danger badjoa .

• Group:  Mars Hill

1 minute ago, Badjao33 said:

This is the gospel that Paul says brings salvation. 

“Now I make known to you, brethren, the gospel which I preached to you, which also you received, in which also you stand, by which also you are saved, if you hold fast the word which I preached to you, unless you believed in vain. For I delivered to you as of first importance what I also received, that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, and that He was buried, and that He was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures,”  (Corinthians 15:1-4) 

For pete sakes fellow .   ITS the same gospel .   the gospel ONLY brings salvation .     Fellow something is seriously off in your reasoning .

ITS only ONE GOSPLE ,    JESUS taught it , and all the other apostels taught it , and so did paul .     we just have more of pauls writings .

Badjoa ,   I think you holding back .   You constantly contradict yourself and the word of GOD , which you use wrongly to justify YOUR own pre conceived ideas .

Guest 1sheep
5 minutes ago, Badjao33 said:

When Jesus and the original disciples preached to the masses, did they preach Christ crucified? 

What is your point?

1 minute ago, Badjao33 said:

When Jesus and the original disciples preached to the masses, did they preach Christ crucified? 

THEY preach repent and Believe .     that IS THE GOSPLE MESSAGE .     repent AND BELEIVE .

THE GOSPLE NEVER CHANGED .    You doing everything now cause you running out of gas .   The thing is the longer you continue debating with us ,

the worse things keep surfacing .    it will make it easier for folks to flee your message of this new evangelism .    Its all coming out .   

9 minutes ago, 1sheep said:

To answer your question: through divine enlightening.

MR LEE agrees .    EDWARD ZACH LEE.      or short ED ZACH LEE.     say that three times fast ,    exactly .  

4 minutes ago, Badjao33 said:

So you believe that Jesus and the original disciples were preaching that Jesus died for our sins before He actually died? 

So what were the disciples sharing prior to the Holy Spirit coming to them? There were at least 70 disciples sent out prior to this taking place. 

TO BELEIVE IN CHRIST .  SAME MESSAGE AS PAUL .    SAME ONE .     THE MESSAGE IS JESUS ONLY SAVES .    now tell them this badjoa .    you make excuse

for your evangelizing lack.    You don't want to say repent and believe ,  cause you will LOSE YOUR FRIENDS .  YOU KNOW IT and I KNOW IT .

I lost all mine doing that .   You would rather just hang out .   

HE who loves friends , mother daughter , son wife husband more than ME is not worthy of me .

Some of us don't want to lose our old friends and want to just get along .    PREACH REPENT and BELEIVE n CHRIST and expose sin .

You wont win the nobel peace prize ,  you will be hated and you will be cast out .   BUT REJOICE .  

Guest shiloh357
6 minutes ago, Badjao33 said:

So you believe that Jesus and the original disciples were preaching that Jesus died for our sins before He actually died?  

That's not "the Gospel."  You don't seem to understand the Gospel and it is strange that you don't understand it because it really isn't that hard to understand.  

Guest shiloh357
2 minutes ago, Badjao33 said:

Then what is the gospel that brings salvation and the good news for the world today?

The Gospel (and I have already stated this previously) is the message, or the good news of redemption from the curse, that mankind can be restored back  into a right relationship to God.   THAT's  the Gospel. It's that simple.  It's what Jesus preached, and it is what Paul preached.  It's the Gospel of the Kingdom (the realm where Christ rules).