• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  197
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,461
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/31/1949

Well, my husband just changed jobs due to his previous contract ending and he took a major pay cut so we are having to sell our house and we've been working like crazy lately getting it ready to sell and right now I have a couple of men over here refinishing my hardwood floors and...

The Lord spoke to us this past November that changes were going to be taking place in our lives, that he was going to move us and the church that meets in our home to a new location. I asked the Lord for a sign that he wanted us to sell our house, and he gave us a BIG ONE!

Yesterday we were supposed to meet with a realtor at 5:30 p.m. to discuss what price we should list our house for and the night before I received a phone call from a neighbor in the next neighborhood over from us who said they would like to buy a house in our neighborhood and would like to look at our house. She and her husband might be making an offer today and we could sell it FSBO and not have to pay high realestate fees!! That would be GREAT!

My husband is supposed to be receiving a job offer this morning at 11:30 a.m. from the company where he has been a contract employee for the past 6 weeks.

The couple interested in buying our home has sold their home and they were processing a sale on another house when that fell through because the house had a major leak, so they have already gone through the loan approval process. They have to be out of their house by the end of this month, so if they make us an offer today and we accept, we could be moving in two weeks.

Everything is moving so fast, but we know God is in it and he has a plan for all that is happening. We are praying about where we are supposed to live and where to locate the church that meets in our house, so we would appreciate your prayers for God's leading and also for physical strength.

Would anyone care to share what is going on in his or her life?

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  128
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,946
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Birthday:  06/06/1979

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You know I will pray for you. My life is pretty boring:

I am working out alot due to stress so it helps!

I work alot at a job I really don't care for with the scare of being deployed.

Trying to have children with my husband!

Getting ready for a two week vacation to NH,which I am thankful for.

Looking to buy a house up in NH.

Can't wait to get out of the service!

See, my life is boring!

• Topic Count:  92
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,244
  • Content Per Day:  0.31

Well, I am praying about becoming a nurse They make 50+ a year which would help me save up the money to go to Bible college and Seminary to become a Pastor/Evangelist/Theologian/councilor :) I'm going to double major or more so, i need money so im going to nurse for awhile :) LOL or so my plans are too.... ;)

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  762
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Birthday:  10/10/1982

Well, I am praying about becoming a nurse They make 50+ a year which would help me save up the money to go to Bible college and Seminary to become a Pastor/Evangelist/Theologian/councilor ;) I'm going to double major or more so, i need money so im going to nurse for awhile :) LOL or so my plans are too....
Edited by *~*Honey*~*

• Topic Count:  117
  • Content Count:  3,860
  • Content Per Day:  0.56
  • Birthday:  09/13/1984

Wow....your lives are so much more interesting than mine *grin* Definitely praying for all of you!

If you want to know what's going on in my life, you can check out my blog at www.xanga.com/iryssa

It's very random some days *grin* I do try to update regularly, though, so whenever you're curious or just plain bored, just stop by!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You know I will pray for you. My life is pretty boring:

I am working out alot due to stress so it helps!

I work alot at a job I really don't care for with the scare of being deployed.

Trying to have children with my husband!

Getting ready for a two week vacation to NH,which I am thankful for.

Looking to buy a house up in NH.

Can't wait to get out of the service!

See, my life is boring!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Constant,

Our son, Steven is in Iraq now. I just received an e-mail from him. Isn't technology wonderful at times like these? I can receive an instant letter from my son from all the way from Iraq. Oh, he does not have to drive around in a truck with a machine gun like he thought. They have given him an office job. And, he is at Tallil Army Base in An N... something in southern Iraq not far from Kuwait.

He is concerned about leaving his wife behind, but we are taking good care of her. She and my daughter just signed up for an apartment together today and she will be getting a job soon and going back to school in the fall. She already has a bachelor's degree in Psychology.

I hope all goes well with your move to NH and that you and your hubby have your quiver full of children. And, I hope you do not get deployed.

Your life does not sound all that boring to me. Do you do any kind of ministry in a church or in your community? That is usually rewarding.

Wow....your lives are so much more interesting than mine *grin* Definitely praying for all of you!

If you want to know what's going on in my life, you can check out my blog at www.xanga.com/iryssa

It's very random some days *grin* I do try to update regularly, though, so whenever you're curious or just plain bored, just stop by!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thank you! I'll try to check it out when I have the time.

Well, I am praying about becoming a nurse They make 50+ a year which would help me save up the money to go to Bible college and Seminary to become a Pastor/Evangelist/Theologian/councilor :) I'm going to double major or more so, i need money so im going to nurse for awhile :) LOL or so my plans are too....  ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It is great to have goals, isn't it? I meet so many people who have no direction and no goals and they just kind of exist. I think it is fantastic that you have such high aspirations for yourself. I hope and pray it all works out for you and that you get to realize your dream. Just remember that it doesn't take a seminary degree to "shepherd" God's people. All of us can be types of pastors in our caring for others in the body of Christ. In fact, I think the best pastors are the ones who have done that naturally w/o a degree so that when they get their degree they already are experienced and have proven themselves.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  128
  • Content Count:  1,946
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Birthday:  06/06/1979

Hey there CFS:

I am sure that your son will be safe! No need to worry! I am glad to hear that you are taking good care of his wife and baby!!! It makes me happy to hear about support!