• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,135
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

4 minutes ago, childoftheking said:

But I have a guarantee, a promise that sinners who refuse to repent have.   There is a big difference in my views compared to a sinner who finds no reason to accept Yeshua, let alone to think they need to repent.

But, ALL those on earth  before and after the 6th Trumpet "still did not repent of the work of their hands", They continued worshiping demons and idols (Rev 9:20).  So it says here you do not repent.  All those who remain on earth.  And you say Post. Trib Rapture.  Your narrative is wrong.

In Christ

Montana Marv

9 minutes ago, childoftheking said:

EVERYONE died not on the Ark in Days of Noah, Yeshua claims the Elect will endure, survive the Tribulation.   Both scenarios still put the Believer going through the time of Sorrows.

Be patient I am going to copy/paste something for you with explanation:

The time of sorrow has been going on for 2000 years for Christians.  Next will come is the lessor Tribulation, first 3 1/2 years, then the Great Tribulation, the Second 3 1/2 years (the time of Great Distress of Matt 24:21).  For Who?  For Israel, the Elect of v. 22, Gods chosen Nation, His chosen People.  Those who go through the fire of Zech 13:8-9.

In Christ

Montana Marv

• Group:  Non-Trinitarian
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  842
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Days Won:  0

If you study the Bible, you find EVERY BOOK of the HEBREW CANON (at that time) (of Ezra) was destroyed (these Books included Jasher - Enoch - The Ascension of Isaiah - 2 Ezra - many others).   Ezra was given the task to make  a NEW COPY of what was destroyed.   But look at what God instructs Ezra to do:

[2] And I said, "Here I am, Lord," and I rose to my feet. 
[3] Then he said to me, "I revealed myself in a bush and spoke to Moses, when my people were in bondage in Egypt; 
[4] and I sent him and led my people out of Egypt; and I led him up on Mount Sinai, where I kept him with me many days; 
[5] and I told him many wondrous things, and showed him the secrets of the times and declared to him the end of the times. Then I commanded him, saying, 
[6] `These words you shall publish openly, and these you shall keep secret.' 

God tells Ezra, like God told Daniel, some things are to be kept secret.   So when Ezra rewrote the Canon, he left several Books out to keep hidden from the world:

One of those Books is the "Ascension of Isaiah."

Look what Isaiah specifies in Chapter 4 (these Books are still in some Hebrew texts today because they were the original Canon)

Chapter 4: (this is about the ANTICHRIST) (this tells how Satan becomes the ANTICHRIST) (Beliar = Baal = Satan)

2. After it is consummated, Beliar the great ruler, the king of this world, will descend, who hath ruled it since it came into being; yea, he will descent from his firmament in the likeness of a man, a lawless king, the slayer of his mother: who himself (even) this king.

4. This ruler in the form of that king will come and there will come and there will come with him all the powers of this world, and they will hearken unto him in all that he desires.

5. And at his word the sun will rise at night and he will make the moon to appear at the sixth hour.

6. And all that he hath desired he will do in the world: he will do and speak like the Beloved and he will say: "I am God and before me there has been none."

7. And all the people in the world will believe in him.

8. And they will sacrifice to him and they will serve him saying: "This is God and beside him there is no other."

9. And they greater number of those who shall have been associated together in order to receive the Beloved, he will turn aside after him.

10. And there will be the power of his miracles in every city and region.

11. And he will set up his image before him in every city.

12. And he shall bear sway three years and seven months and twenty-seven days.

13. And many believers and saints having seen Him for whom they were hoping, who was crucified, Yeshua, the Lord Christ, [after that I, Isaiah, had seen Him who was crucified and ascended] and those also who were believers in Him - of these few in those days will be left as His servants, while they flee from desert to desert, awaiting the coming of the Beloved.

14. And after (one thousand) three hundred and thirty-two days the Lord will come with His angels and with the armies of the holy ones from the seventh heaven with the glory of the seventh heaven, and He will drag Beliar into Gehenna and also his armies.

This aligns to what Yeshua states in Matthew 24 ^

But notice verse (13)

13. And many believers and saints having seen Him for whom they were hoping, who was crucified, Yeshua the Lord Christ, [after that I, Isaiah, had seen Him who was crucified and ascended] and those also who were believers in Him - of these few in those days will be left as His servants, while they flee from desert to desert, awaiting the coming of the Beloved.

This not only specifies BELIEVERS will be here when the Antichrist comes, but SOME BELIEVERS will believe the ANTICHRIST is the actual risen Yeshua and be DECEIVED!!

But it shows us from Isaiah's perspective, Believers will be in the TRIBULATION!!

Edited by childoftheking

Papyrus Dating:

Ascension of Isaiah The composite document is dated to the second or third century b.c.e. 

Papyrus Dating:

Book of Isaiah is dated to the second or third century b.c.e. 

Both have similar Dating periods:

Papyrus Dating:

Book of Ezra

2 Ezra (Esdras)

Examines the chronology of the events described in the books of Ezra and ... For the Elephantine papyri show that in 408 B.C.E.

Notice BOOK(s), not the 1 Book we have in the KJV, but BOTH BOOKS are dated same time frame.

The KJV is missing SO MUCH VITAL INFORMATION IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO UNDERSTAND CHRONOLOGICAL ORDER OF ANY EVENT!!

19 minutes ago, childoftheking said:

God tells Ezra, like God told Daniel, some things are to be kept secret.   So when Ezra rewrote the Canon, he left several Books out to keep hidden from the world:

One of those Books is the "Ascension of Isaiah."

By what or who's authority do you proclaim "the Secret is out".

In Christ

Montana Marv

8 minutes ago, Montana Marv said:

By what or who's authority do you proclaim "the Secret is out".

In Christ

Montana Marv

We know Yeshua gave more detail to John than Daniel, whom He commanded to not write certain things down we later see in Revelation.

So Yeshua is the ONE who began unraveling the SECRET!!

But we know the original Hebrew Canon at time of Ezra.

It's not a big secret.

What is a big secret, is how limited the KJV reader specifically is.

A typical KJV reader won't even read the original Hebrew/Greek because it changes many of their beliefs.

So essentially, that means the KJV reader is CLUELESS!!

Edited by childoftheking

11 minutes ago, childoftheking said:

The KJV is missing SO MUCH VITAL INFORMATION IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO UNDERSTAND CHRONOLOGICAL ORDER OF ANY EVENT!!

Genealogy of Christ through Mary (Royal Blood line to David) all the way back to Adam and Eve in Luke 3 is perfect.  The genealogy of Christ through Joseph in Matt 1 is perfect, (Kingship Line to David).

In Christ

Montana Marv

All you are saying is the Bible is a Book of lineage.

What does lineage do for End time Prophecy?

NOTHING!!

Edited by childoftheking