• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,533
  • Content Per Day:  0.56
  • Days Won:  1

1 minute ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

WELL its rather ODD THEN that GOD HIMSELF told the church of Ephesus , RETURN to that FIRST LOVE YA ONCE HAD .    DO the FIRST works you once DID .

You dead wrong .   A man can have the SPIRIT , a man can surely have tasted of the world to come .  A man can surely have been made a  parakter of the HOLY GHOST

and still FALL AWAY .   PETER SAID SO and HE quoated A PROVERB that BACKS THIS UP and PROVED IT .     Yall , forget what you learned In churches , forget

what men taught yall, forget acronyms , AND FOR the sake of what is holy and right , GO BACK TO BIBLE ONLY READING .   I AM PLEADING . 

Most dont want teh forgiveness of God, nor or they looking for it.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.31
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

Just now, Heb 13:8 said:

Most dont want teh forgiveness of God, nor or they looking for it.

YES and that is very sad .  BUT I DONE RECIEVED IT .  ITS WHY ON EARTH I REJOICE SO MUCH and REMIND and POINT TO CHRIST .

JESUS already done what was required for salvation .    And I better continue IN HE , HIS FINSISHED WORKS , or I too will be cast out .

NOw leap up and joy In the LORD everyone and then everyone REJOICE IN THE LORD . 

2 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

And I better continue IN HE , HIS FINSISHED WORKS , or I too will be cast out 

But salvation is not about you, it's about what He already did for you. If you beleive you can be cast out you were never brought in

• Praise God! 1

OH lets REJIOCE IN THE LORD .     WHOSE BLOOD washes clean , and can reach even to the consicious of a man .

FOR he was crucified on the cross, he took on our sins In HIS OWN body , that we BEING DEAD TO SIN SHOULD LIVE UNTO RIGHTEOUNESS.

OH ITS REAL .  not just some head knowledge , ITS REAL .    NOW lets continue in HIM bythe POWER of his indwelling grace

which teaches us to deny ungodliness and wordly lusts and to be living soberly and RIGHTEOUSLY and godly in this world

as we await OUR LORD .  PUT Those hands up people ,  their is no POWER like the POWER of our LORD .   Put those hands up and PRAISE THE HOLY LORD .

Turn this place into a PRAISE FEST TO THE LORD . 

OH lets REJIOCE IN THE LORD .     WHOSE BLOOD washes clean , and can reach even to the consicious of a man .

FOR he was crucified on the cross, he took on our sins In HIS OWN body , that we BEING DEAD TO SIN SHOULD LIVE UNTO RIGHTEOUNESS.

OH ITS REAL .  not just some head knowledge , ITS REAL .    NOW lets continue in HIM bythe POWER of his indwelling grace

which teaches us to deny ungodliness and wordly lusts and to be living soberly and RIGHTEOUSLY and godly in this world

as we await OUR LORD .  PUT Those hands up people ,  their is no POWER like the POWER of our LORD .   Put those hands up and PRAISE THE HOLY LORD .

Turn this place into a PRAISE FEST TO THE LORD . 

you preach the power of God and you believe you can lose your salvation? 

Just now, Heb 13:8 said:

But salvation is not about you, it's about what He already did for you. If you beleive you can be cast out you were never brought in

As I said , HE GIVES us all power over evil .   Its not about me saving me ,  ITS about WHO I FOLLOW THOUGH .  its about who I obey .  AND YOU better BELEIVE THAT .

For a man is servant to whom he obeys .   NOW armour up .    And either tell me I am wrong and that we DO NOT HAVE to continue in HIM .

Or that we do not have to OBEY the SPIRIT .    THE THING is ,   no man can .   NOW let us follow faithfully HE who has saved us and is able to KEEP US FROM FALLING

OBEY his voice , obey the spirit ,  OR YOU WILL FALL .     Plus you cant go around what peter said and how he PROVED it with a proverb.

NOW ,  let no man doubt IN CHRIST either .  WE saved soley by grace .   But if we turn from HIM ,  be prepared to hear depart from me . IF we teach we can omit his sayings

THAT shows the proof of our love .  FOR IF WE LOVED HIM we would LOVE THOSE SAYINGS and not omit a one of them .  WHAT A JOY it is to just live them by the power of the SPIRIT .

I mean HAPPY IS THE MAN that Keeps JESUS sayings and what a wonderous work of Grace that the HOLY GHOST sheds THAT LOVE ON OUR HEARTS .

BUT LUSTS can choke the word right out of one .   SIN can harden a heart .   NOW lets teach and remind like the early church WHO KNEW JESUS DID ,

and not like todays twisted men in many pulpits teach and allow to be taught .

For a man is servant to whom he obeys . 

We obey out of thankfulness to the cross, not in fear of losing salvation

3 minutes ago, Heb 13:8 said:

you preach the power of God and you believe you can lose your salvation? 

IF a man continues NOT IN CHRIST ,  don't expect to hear WELL DONE MY FAITHFUL SERVANT .   WE FOLLOW CHRIST or we don't . 

START OVER and read ONLY the BIBLE .    Start over and read it daily and for hours and I promise things will clear up , IF so be we have the LOVE OF GOD on our hearts .

I mean if a man has not the SPIRIT of CHRIST then HE is none of HIS .   WE better all examine if we are truly walking in the faith JESUS taught .

Do we really LOVE HIM or do we omit some of HIS sayings and pick and choose which ones we suit us and omit others .

WE either lOVE HIM or we don't .   SO please lets start over .  I cant keep begging with you forever .     Just start afresh , anew , AND ONLY , I say ONLY in the BIBLE .

do that .     and watch .    I am out on that note .   

• Thumbs Up 1

7 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

IF a man continues NOT IN CHRIST ,  don't expect to hear WELL DONE MY FAITHFUL SERVANT .   WE FOLLOW CHRIST or we don't . 

You accuse me of not continue i n the Lord, leave the accusing to the devil friend Rev 12:10

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  606
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  0

8 hours ago, Heb 13:8 said:
9 hours ago, discipler777 said:

Yes, ....... only for those who have kept the faith or did not lose faith, did not deny or renounce the faith, depart from the faith, etc, until their very end.

2TIMOTHY.4:6-8 (NKJV) Paul’s Valedictory

6 For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. 7 I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. 8 Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing.

Yes, and running the race is in reference to rewards and crowns, not saving yourself. We keep the faith because of the power of God in us, not because of our righteous acts.

2TIMOTHY.4:6-8 (NKJV) = Paul’s Valedictory

6 For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. 7 I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. 8 Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing.

So, what you are saying is that Paul had fought the good fight, finished the race and kept the faith, not to save himself but just to get some rewards and crowns.

Fyi, "on that Day" means the Day of the 2nd Coming of the Lord Jesus Christ to earth. Salvation and the crown of righteousness come together. It's not the crown of unrighteousness or lawlessness/sins.