• Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

3 minutes ago, Cletus said:

God is specific with His words.  

24Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:

THIS GENERATION would accuse JESUS OF WORKS SALVATION  .  Notice HE said hears and DOES .    They would accuse james of the same ,  Be not hearers only DECEVING your own selves .

NOW go read what james had said above that .   But to encourage one to hear and do , to do good works today , IS CALLED LEGALISM .   SCARY STUFF    .   Real scary .

But , we do as our LORD bids .  AND HE SURE DID tell them apostels , TO ALSO TEACH THEM TO OBSERVE ALL THINGS HE HAD SAID .

BUT today that is called EARNING or works .     

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17

3 minutes ago, Heb 13:8 said:

using allegories to prove it's not finished at the cross is false

REPEATING WHAT JESUS and the apostels taught , iS NOT ALLEGORIES .     IF you cant prove me wrong , at least don't accuse .

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  1,533
  • Content Per Day:  0.56
  • Days Won:  1

Just now, frienduff thaylorde said:

REPEATING WHAT JESUS and the apostels taught , iS NOT ALLEGORIES .     IF you cant prove me wrong , at least don't accuse .

Parables and allegories all day long friend. John 15 is an allegory.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Heb 13:8 said:

Parables and allegories all day long friend. John 15 is an allegory.

I am sure whatever don't agree with your mindset ,   YOU WILL SEE as just an allegory .

I mean if I wanted to be remarried ,  and decided to find a way on how to do that ,  it would not be long , before I saw what JESUS said about remarriage as an allegory too.

JUST so that I could have what I wanted .    You want to believe an acronym.  SO of course what JESUS says or even the apostels say , YOU gonna make such claims .

They all DO IT .   stead of seeing it for what it clearly says ,  THEY FIND A WAY an understanding To make void what is said , and turn it into either just an alleogry

or claim it was for jews only , or claim etc ,  etc , etc .      WHY NOT JUST LOVE ALL THINGS JESUS SAID .   NOW , REMEMBER if  a man continues NOT IN HIM they are cast out .

2 minutes ago, Cletus said:

John 15:14  If ye love me, keep my commandments.

1 cor 8:3  But if any man love God, the same is known of him.

Matt7 

21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

God never knew them because their conduct and ways of living was not righteous or Godly conduct.

John 15: If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned.

people do not HEED what The LORD has said, these days.

LET all the world hear this one more time .

2 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

I am sure whatever don't agree with your mindset ,   YOU WILL SEE as just an allegory .

I mean if I wanted to be remarried ,  and decided to find a way on how to do that ,  it would not be long , before I saw what JESUS said about remarriage as an allegory too.

JUST so that I could have what I wanted .    You want to believe an acronym.  SO of course what JESUS says or even the apostels say , YOU gonna make such claims .

They all DO IT .   stead of seeing it for what it clearly says ,  THEY FIND A WAY an understanding To make void what is said , and turn it into either just an alleogry

or claim it was for jews only , or claim etc ,  etc , etc .      WHY NOT JUST LOVE ALL THINGS JESUS SAID .   NOW , REMEMBER if  a man continues NOT IN HIM they are cast out .

Well, it is an allegory. Always remember, there are no contradictions in the Bible. Scripture has us sealed until redemption.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Cletus said:

and so being an allegory discredits the words of Jesus Christ how exactly?  last i checked Jesus never told a lie.  ever. 

you mean does it discredit what Jesus did on the cross? No.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Heb 13:8 said:

you mean does it discredit what Jesus did on the cross? No.

ON IT ALL .     IF we don't love JESUS sayings that he taught those apostels WHO WERE TO ALSO TEACH the CHURCH ,  then we DONT LOVE JESUS .

As Cletus cleary says .  HE KNOWS .    You picking and choosing what sayings .  BY grace we just LOVE ALL JESUS sayings and its a JOY for us , not a burden .

IF we discredit ANY of JESUS SAYINGS then we discredit WHAT HE DID on that cross for us .   FOR if the HOLY GHOST is truly on our heart

WE WOULD LOVE JESUS , which means we LOVE ALL HIS SAYINGS .    THE ROOT of your problem keeps surfacing .   the more we go on in this dicussion

the very root of the core of your error , IS SURFACING .    THEIR IS HOPE , though .  RETURN to BIBLE ONLY READING and love ALL HIS SAYINGS . not some , not most

BUT ALL .   LET the love that cancome onlyFROM GOD be refreshed on the heart .

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, frienduff thaylorde said:

ON IT ALL .     IF we don't love JESUS sayings that he taught those apostels WHO WERE TO ALSO TEACH the CHURCH ,  then we DONT LOVE JESUS .

As Cletus cleary says .  HE KNOWS .    You picking and choosing what sayings .  BY grace we just LOVE ALL JESUS sayings and its a JOY for us , not a burden .

IF we discredit ANY of JESUS SAYINGS then we discredit WHAT HE DID on that cross for us .   FOR if the HOLY GHOST is truly on our heart

WE WOULD LOVE JESUS , which means we LOVE ALL HIS SAYINGS .    THE ROOT of your problem keeps surfacing .   the more we go on in this dicussion

the very root of the core of your error , IS SURFACING .    THEIR IS HOPE , though .  RETURN to BIBLE ONLY READING and love ALL HIS SAYINGS . not some , not most

BUT ALL .   LET the love that cancome onlyFROM GOD be refreshed on the heart .

1 Thess 5:23-24 May God himself, the God of peace, sanctify you through and through. May your whole spirit, soul and body be kept blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. 24The one who calls you is faithful, and he will do it.

• Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, Heb 13:8 said:

Well, it is an allegory. Always remember, there are no contradictions in the Bible. Scripture has us sealed until redemption.

Their are no contradictions in the bible .    But I aint teaching acroynms and then twisting places In the bible to make it fit my acronym.

I AM Just teaching CHRIST and HIS SAYINGS , HIS REMINDERS , the apostels sayings , their reminders .

You have to defend a man learned acryonm .    THUS you have to change parts or omit parts of the bible .

LET us stop teaching acrorynms , AND JUST TEACH JESUS .   AND HE CLEARLY SAID if a man continues not in me , HE IS cast out

• Loved it! 1