• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

2 minutes ago, Heb 13:8 said:

1 Thess 5:23-24 May God himself, the God of peace, sanctify you through and through. May your whole spirit, soul and body be kept blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. 24The one who calls you is faithful, and he will do it.

HE SURE WILL ,   ONLY WE BETTER HEED HIM who can KEEP US .    HE is able to give us ALL THINGS in CHRIST to keep us from falling .

ONLY if we heed not HIM , we gonna fall .      Feast on that .     or tell me ,  hey ya wrong frienduff, we don't have to heed him , we wont fall away if we don't heed him

we wont be cast out if we don't continue in him .  SINCE YOU CANT .   THEN LEARN . 

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  1,533
  • Content Per Day:  0.56
  • Days Won:  1

1 minute ago, Cletus said:

before Jesus was on the cross He said:

Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock: 25And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock. 26And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand: 27And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it.

notice the word "sayings"  and notice you using the word allegory.  you are not even hearing. 

Oh I hear Cletus. The rock is Jesus Christ, you put your faith in Him, not your works. Matt 7:22-23

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

HE SURE WILL ,   ONLY WE BETTER HEED HIM who can KEEP US .    HE is able to give us ALL THINGS in CHRIST to keep us from falling .

ONLY if we heed not HIM , we gonna fall .      Feast on that .     or tell me ,  hey ya wrong frienduff, we don't have to heed him , we wont fall away if we don't heed him

we wont be cast out if we don't continue in him .  SINCE YOU CANT .   THEN LEARN . 

It's not about you friend, you keep making salvation about you

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

Just now, Heb 13:8 said:

It's not about you friend, you keep making salvation about you

About me .  I aint telling you to continue IN ME or obey me .   I am pointing to the one who saved us and can keep us from falling . And reminding if we don't continue In HIM

we are cast out .

TRY AGAIN .   

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, frienduff thaylorde said:

About me .  I aint telling you to continue IN ME or obey me .   I am pointing to the one who saved us and can keep us from falling . And reminding if we don't continue In HIM

we are cast out .

TRY AGAIN .   

Know, you're telling me to continue in Him with my filthy rags of self righteousness. We are nothing but worms friend

• Thumbs Up 1

8 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

we are cast out .

TRY AGAIN .   

Don't be shut out from the presence of the Lord friend, believe the Gospel. If you do not believe my testimony, believe God's

2 Thess 1:8-10 He will punish those who do not know God and do not obey the gospel of our Lord Jesus. 9They will be punished with everlasting destruction and shut out from the presence of the Lord and from the glory of his might 10on the day he comes to be glorified in his holy people and to be marveled at among all those who have believed. This includes you, because you believed our testimony to you.

1 Jhn 5:9-14 9Even if we accept human testimony, the testimony of God is greater. For this is the testimony that God has given about His Son. 10Whoever believes in the Son of God has this testimony within him; whoever does not believe God has made Him out to be a liar, because he has not believed in the testimony God has given about His Son. 11And this is that testimony: God has given us eternal life, and this life is in His Son. 12Whoever has the Son has life; whoever does not have the Son of God does not have life. 13I have written these things to you who believe in the name of the Son of God, so that you may know that you have eternal life.b 14And this is the confidence that we have before Him: If we ask anything according to His will, He hears us.

• This is Worthy 1

2 minutes ago, Butero said:

A person can have the son now, but not at the time of their death.  You can have the son today, but not a year from now.

No, we are sealed until redemption which is death. lol sometimes i wonder about u

• Thumbs Up 1

21 minutes ago, Butero said:

It has the elect sealed till the day of redemption.  You may not be of the elect.  Only God knows for sure who they are.

The elect are those who believe and confess, Rom 10:9 lol

20 minutes ago, Butero said:

I wonder about anyone who teaches soul sleep.  The elect is sealed till the day of redemption.  

Remember Butero, contradictions.....

Enoch and Elijah are the rare item, the story without all the answers.

Always remember, where there is a contradiction there is no truth. One might ask themselves why Job, Solomon and Paul contradicts Enoch and Elijah's story. The contradiction especially would be with Paul. Did Paul lie when he said we are not clothed in immortality until rapture and first resurrection (1 Cor 15, 1 Thess 4).

The Bible is infallible, so whatever the reason God had for Enoch and Elijah He had it done specifically to them and not the rest of humanity. Maybe God wanted the OT saints to know there is indeed life after death, in order to increase their faith (a lesson in faith).

Gen 5:24 Enoch walked faithfully with God; then he was no more, because God took him away.

Heb 11:5-6 By faith Enoch was taken from this life, so that he did not experience death: “He could not be found, because God had taken him away.” For before he was taken, he was commended as one who pleased God. 6And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him.

When the Bible is silent on certain matters, the next thing to look towards are contradictions. If you can't find the truth in contradictions then you pray about it, give it to the Father in prayer.

4 minutes ago, Butero said:

The elect are those God chose to be the elect before he created them in their Mother's womb.  

Ok, so you don't believe we have a choice? Is that why you're so angry at OSAS?