• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  695
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  06/17/1973

Yes brother I also pulled that up when researching this, as I thought it was a translation thing, unfortunately it only takes one mistranslation to send a church into calling the messiah a false prophet ?

Ty brother, for the input 

Now here is a question do you think what the apostles saw on the mountain was happening in real time? Or a vision of future events to take place?

I have heard 2 sides of the coin I myself think it wasn’t in real time but future vision like the prophets of old but this time the vision for the first time was shared by 3 people at once ?

SHALOM❤️

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,443
  • Content Per Day:  0.83
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  08/11/1989

Revelation 9

20 The rest of mankind, who were not killed by these plagues, did not repent of the works of their hands nor give up worshiping demons and idols of gold and silver and bronze and stone and wood, which cannot see or hear or walk, 21 nor did they repent of their murders or their sorceries or their sexual immorality or their thefts.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2,229
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  3

FB_IMG_1636694320360.jpg.1977383daf56fa85b43a210337ab0360.jpgFB_IMG_1636750931134.jpg.a575703995b7a7d59fd4ad5a892de9b1.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  77
  • Content Count:  1,271
  • Content Per Day:  0.56
  • Days Won:  1

Nahum 1:7

The Lord is good, a stronghold in the day of trouble; and He knows those who trust Him.

• Loved it! 3

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  4,975
  • Content Per Day:  5.41
  • Days Won:  45
  • Birthday:  01/25/1961

And for this cause he is the mediator of the new testament, that by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions that were under the first testament, they which are called might receive the promise of eternal inheritance.
For where a testament is, there must also of necessity be the death of the testator.
Hebrews 9:15-16

• Thumbs Up 2

(Genesis 9:2)  The fear of you and the dread of you shall be upon every beast of the earth and upon every bird of the heavens, upon everything that creeps on the ground and all the fish of the sea. Into your hand they are delivered.
(Genesis 9:3)  Every moving thing that lives shall be food for you. And as I gave you the green plants, I give you everything.
(Genesis 9:4)  But you shall not eat flesh with its life, that is, its blood.
(Genesis 9:5)  And for your lifeblood I will require a reckoning: from every beast I will require it and from man. From his fellow man I will require a reckoning for the life of man.
(Genesis 9:6)  “Whoever sheds the blood of man, by man shall his blood be shed, for God made man in his own image.  [ESV]

• Thumbs Up 3

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  77
  • Content Count:  1,271
  • Content Per Day:  0.56
  • Days Won:  1

Psalm 100:5

For the Lord is good, His mercy is everlasting, and His truth endures to all generations.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 2
  • Praise God! 1

(Psalms 100:3)  Know that the LORD, he is God! It is he who made us, and we are his; we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture.  [ESV]

• Loved it! 2

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  4,975
  • Content Per Day:  5.41
  • Days Won:  45
  • Birthday:  01/25/1961

There is none holy as the LORD: for there is none beside thee: neither is there any rock like our God. -- 1 Samuel 2:2

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Loved it! 1

On 11/12/2021 at 7:38 PM, MrBear said:

Yes brother I also pulled that up when researching this, as I thought it was a translation thing, unfortunately it only takes one mistranslation to send a church into calling the messiah a false prophet ?

Ty brother, for the input 

Now here is a question do you think what the apostles saw on the mountain was happening in real time? Or a vision of future events to take place?

I have heard 2 sides of the coin I myself think it wasn’t in real time but future vision like the prophets of old but this time the vision for the first time was shared by 3 people at once ?

SHALOM❤️

I've always thought of this happening in real time.  I'll have to study up on this passage to see if that still makes sense to me.  I'll try to get back to you tomorrow but you shouldn't rely just on one opinion.  

• Well Said! 1