• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  695
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  06/17/1973

12 minutes ago, Saved.One.by.Grace said:

Well, if you look at the Bible passages around the Transfiguration of Jesus in Matthew, Mark and Luke, I think it makes more sense that this happened in real time.  Look at how the Apostles with Jesus acted.  They were ready to provide tents for Jesus, Moses and Elijah.  (Matthew 17:1 - 9, Mark 9:1 - 10, Luke 9:27 - 36).  I believe Luke sets the timing with Jesus selecting who would be going with him.  Peter, John and James all tasted death.  Jesus too before his ascension.  I believe Luke gives the most complete picture of what happened.  Peace @MrBear.

Good take on that Brother

SHALOM❤️

• Thanks 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,442
  • Content Per Day:  0.83
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  08/11/1989

Revelation 11

And when they have finished their testimony, the beast that rises from the bottomless pit will make war on them and conquer them and kill them, and their dead bodies will lie in the street of the great city that symbolically is called Sodom and Egypt, where their Lord was crucified. For three and a half days some from the peoples and tribes and languages and nations will gaze at their dead bodies and refuse to let them be placed in a tomb,

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  77
  • Content Count:  1,271
  • Content Per Day:  0.56
  • Days Won:  1

Luke 12:32

Do not fear, little flock, for it is your fathers good pleasure to give you the kingdom.

• Thumbs Up 2

(Joshua 1:1)  After the death of Moses the servant of the LORD, the LORD said to Joshua the son of Nun, Moses' assistant,
(Joshua 1:2)  “Moses my servant is dead. Now therefore arise, go over this Jordan, you and all this people, into the land that I am giving to them, to the people of Israel.
(Joshua 1:3)  Every place that the sole of your foot will tread upon I have given to you, just as I promised to Moses.
(Joshua 1:4)  From the wilderness and this Lebanon as far as the great river, the river Euphrates, all the land of the Hittites to the Great Sea toward the going down of the sun shall be your territory.
(Joshua 1:5)  No man shall be able to stand before you all the days of your life. Just as I was with Moses, so I will be with you. I will not leave you or forsake you.
(Joshua 1:6)  Be strong and courageous, for you shall cause this people to inherit the land that I swore to their fathers to give them.
(Joshua 1:7)  Only be strong and very courageous, being careful to do according to all the law that Moses my servant commanded you. Do not turn from it to the right hand or to the left, that you may have good success wherever you go.
(Joshua 1:8)  This Book of the Law shall not depart from your mouth, but you shall meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do according to all that is written in it. For then you will make your way prosperous, and then you will have good success.
(Joshua 1:9)  Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go.”  [ESV]

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 3

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  695
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  06/17/1973

John 8:7

And as they continued to ask him, he stood up and said to them, hLethim who is without sin among you ibe thefirst to throw a stone at her.”
Those wicked Pharisees actually tried to trap our Lord, the actual person that would eventually be judging THEM 

To judge this woman, he could have we know because it was him that was without sin, but he lets her off the hook( he knew she committed adultry because he knew all things) , and just says be off and sin no more 

I find the whole thing just a little humorous and would love to see those Pharisees faces on judgement day when they face Yashua

SHALOM❤️

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,975
  • Content Per Day:  5.43
  • Days Won:  45
  • Birthday:  01/25/1961

And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.
Revelation 12:10

• Praise God! 4

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  2,229
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  3

FB_IMG_1637092317420.jpg.7cdd2975d488810eee2b405d759a5825.jpgFB_IMG_1636947164647.jpg.1cb96285d0fc3b58b578fb7d220924b5.jpg

Edited by Worship Warriors
  • Thumbs Up 2
  • Loved it! 2

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  4,975
  • Content Per Day:  5.43
  • Days Won:  45
  • Birthday:  01/25/1961

Mine eyes shall be upon the faithful of the land, that they may dwell with me: he that walketh in a perfect way, he shall serve me.
Psalm 101:6
  • Thumbs Up 2
  • Praise God! 1

(Luke 10:17)  The seventy returned with joy, saying, Lord, even the demons are subject to us in Your name!

(Luke 10:18)  And He said to them, I saw Satan falling like a lightning [flash] from heaven.

(Luke 10:19)  Behold! I have given you authority and power to trample upon serpents and scorpions, and [physical and mental strength and ability] over all the power that the enemy [possesses]; and nothing shall in any way harm you.

(Luke 10:20)  Nevertheless, do not rejoice at this, that the spirits are subject to you, but rejoice that your names are enrolled in heaven. [Exodus 32:32; Psalms 69:28; Daniel 12:1.]  [ESV]

When the messengers came back, they were excited that even the demons had submitted to them in Jesus’ name. This was true because of the authority Jesus had given them. They had such authority because Satan’s power had been broken by Jesus. He answered them, I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven. Jesus was not speaking of Satan being cast out at that precise moment, but that his power had been broken and that he was subject to Jesus’ authority. However, Jesus said the cause for their joy should not be what they could do in His name but in the fact that their names were written in heaven. The personal relationship of a believer with God should be the cause of his joy. The authority given to these workers and the promise of no harm from snakes and scorpions was given for this particular situation.  [Bible Knowledge Commentary]

• Thumbs Up 1