• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  92
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,244
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  0

It's sad but Bush has turned America into a tyrannical government

i don't mean to be rude but... :24: geez do you have anything else to do in your busy life then to trash the President :b:

:b: Good-luck with your protesting thing :emot-hug:

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  97
  • Content Count:  5,850
  • Content Per Day:  0.83
  • Birthday:  08/11/1911

It's sad but Bush has turned America into a tyrannical government

i don't mean to be rude but... :24: geez do you have anything else to do in your busy life then to trash the President :o

:b: Good-luck with your protesting thing :emot-hug:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

There's a snappy comeback :b:

• Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  1,790
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Birthday:  11/15/1968

We've heard it before and will always keep hearing it. No matter what, we are the most despicable country on the planet. We are greedy, inhumane, ungodly, uncaring, and disgusting. I guess that's why so many are trying to come to the United States. Not because it's the land of opportunity. Not because we care and do assist those who need it. It's because we are lower than the lowest form of scum on the planet. Makes sense to me.

Excuse me while I book reservations for a more humaine country, such as Iran or North Korea.

Oi Vey.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  97
  • Content Count:  5,850
  • Content Per Day:  0.83
  • Birthday:  08/11/1911

We've heard it before and will always keep hearing it.  No matter what, we are the most despicable country on the planet.  We are greedy, inhumane, ungodly, uncaring, and disgusting.  I guess that's why so many are trying to come to the United States.  Not because it's the land of opportunity.  Not because we care and do assist those who need it.  It's because we are lower than the lowest form of scum on the planet.  Makes sense to me.

Excuse me while I book reservations for a more humaine country, such as Iran or North Korea.

Oi Vey.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Not everybody who dislikes bush, dislikes americans. There are plenty of americans who don't like bush. You guys talk like we are attacking you personally. We in other countries have a stake in the outcome of Bush's shenanigans. This is world politics here, not just a backstreet brawl. If there is something about the man that you find endearing to you then fine, but that doesn't necessarily make you right. I think Bush is a dolt. You may think he's a genius. There's no sense in getting all ugly about it and sarcastic. We're supposed to be brothers in Christ not GWBush. It all has to happen. It is scriptural. Bad people run the planet because they think they are smarter than God. God has called us to perservere to the end. We are supposed to bless our leaders, we don't have to agree with them. :P

• Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  1,790
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Birthday:  11/15/1968

It's not so much of thinking one way or another about supporting Bush or not, it's just getting old that the US is constantly being portrayed as the most evil country on the planet. After a while it gets old. I would rather someone say, "I don't like Bush because he talks like an uneducated person, but I'm still going to pray for him because he is the president." or "I think that most politicians are only in it for themselves, but I pray for them because God tells me to and they do need it." I'm fully aware of this country's history, but no one alive can change that. Keep reminding us of our history is doing nothing but beating a dead horse into the ground. Pray for the country you live in. Pray for the other countries. We all need to be praying.

• Topic Count:  92
  • Content Count:  2,244
  • Content Per Day:  0.30

There's a snappy comeback :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thank you! LOL :P

Peace_Maker,Jun 1 2005, 01:49 AM

In the United States, you are brought up to believe that your nation is different from others, an exception in the world, uniquely moral; that you expand into other lands in order to bring civilization, liberty, democracy. But if you know some history you know that's not true.

I must have missed that class???

We were told that everyone has a voice in the government of America and that all it takes for evil to win is for good men to do nothing.

I believe our current President is the good answer to a certain bad man who ran this country in the recent decade and the current Congress is the good answer to the pathetic liberals who had control for the last 50+ years.

Had Osama, Iran, North Korea, Arafat, Afghanistan, et al been confronted earlier we wouldn't have the problem that we now face.

If our representative hadn't been gutless self-preserving policy wonks, the situation would have been dealt with by Reagan. But in America everyone gets a voice...even the idiots. We move slowly because of that and we usually get mixed results. Like dividing Europe with Russia at the end of WWII. Shouldn't have happened....

You think you have a better way? What country are you from? Let's put them under a microscope for a while and make a comparison.

but the truth has a way of coming out. The truth has a power greater than a hundred lies.

I don't think you are interested in the truth. Prove me wrong....please.

Guest Christian Soldier
We must demand the reversal of these policies and the resumption of constructive engagement with the rest of the world.

Translation, the writer here wants more apologies and appeasement by the United States, rather than stand as the one super power in the world. Rather than stand as a beacon of light in a world full of darkness. Rather than hold the line on aggregious human rights violations by tryants and tyrannical governments.

:blink:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It's sad but Bush has turned America into a tyrannical government. Just look at the 56-page legal memo commissioned by Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld that sought to justify torture of prisoners at the Guantanamo prison camp?

Memos were revealed from the White House, Pentagon, Justice Department and CIA sanctioning torture and seeking ways to evade the 1996 US War Crimes Act, which carries the death penalty, and the Geneva Conventions banning mistreatment, degradation or torture of prisoners.

The administration clamed that President Bush had authority as commander -in-chief to approve torture or `severe

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  115
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  8,281
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  10/30/1955

In the United States, you are brought up to believe that your nation is different from others, an exception in the world, uniquely moral; that you expand into other lands in order to bring civilization, liberty, democracy. But if you know some history you know that's not true. If you know some history, you know you massacred Indians on this continent, invaded Mexico, sent armies into Cuba, Philippines and South america. You killed huge numbers of people, and you did not bring them democracy or liberty. You did not go into Vietnam to bring democracy; you did not invade Panama to stop the drug trade; you did not invade Afghanistan and Iraq to stop terrorism. Your aims were the aims of all the other empires of world history -- more profit for corporations, more power for politicians.

I want to remind you also that when the war in Vietnam was going on, and young Americans were dying and coming home paralyzed, and your government was bombing the villages of Vietnam killing millions -- bombing schools and hospitals and killing ordinary people in huge numbers -- it looked hopeless to try to stop the war. But just as in the Southern movement, people began to protest and soon it caught on. It was a national movement. Soldiers were coming back and denouncing the war, and young people were refusing to join the military, and the war had to end.

The lesson of that history is that you must not despair, that if you are right, and you persist, things will change. The government may try to deceive the people, and the newspapers and television may do the same, but the truth has a way of coming out. The truth has a power greater than a hundred lies.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Not all our wars have been fought for pure idealism, but the idealism of the American people has at least been a force to be reckoned with throughout our history. America, as you probably know, was founded first as a church, not a nation. We are quite unique among the nations of the earth for our Judeao-Christian heritage. When taking in the large picture any unbiased observer must admit America has been a far, far greater blessing to the world, than a harm. Of course, I don't expect a simpleton out pimping for international communism to admit it.

And while filthy communist subhuman vermin did succeed in greatly damaging America in the 60's and 70's (the period when a classic communist revolution was actually taking place in our streets), we, the decent American people, defeated those Christ-hating, God-hating forces of the devil. And when we saw what the lying media did to us during the Vietnam era, many of us learned the lesson not to trust the media. As we watched over the next three decaded the media more completely and more obviously and publicly side with the communists, and against America, anybody with one eye and half-sense soon joined the rising tide of those who don't believe the big media anymore. (Of course, a few exceptionally stupid souls still do---OBVIOUSLY--but these people clearly have IQ's in the same range as their collar measurements, and are easily made into what V. I. Lenin called his 'useful idiots.')

I cannot help but notice "Peace" maker that you fail to mention the far larger than necessar casualty figures the U.S. took in Afghanistan, and continues to take in Iraq, because we are going to such great pains to avoid civilian casualties.....

All your stuff is straight out of COMINTERN's play book. Are you A) a true, knowing and evil communist, or B) a 'useful idiot'? Given your swallowing and spewing of their anti-Christ filth, those are the only possibilities. Let me make this easy: Choose one.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  627
  • Content Per Day:  0.09

We've heard it before and will always keep hearing it.  No matter what, we are the most despicable country on the planet.  We are greedy, inhumane, ungodly, uncaring, and disgusting.  I guess that's why so many are trying to come to the United States.  Not because it's the land of opportunity.  Not because we care and do assist those who need it.  It's because we are lower than the lowest form of scum on the planet.  Makes sense to me.

Oi Vey.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Not everybody who dislikes bush, dislikes americans. There are plenty of americans who don't like bush. You guys talk like we are attacking you personally. We in other countries have a stake in the outcome of Bush's shenanigans. This is world politics here, not just a backstreet brawl. If there is something about the man that you find endearing to you then fine, but that doesn't necessarily make you right. I think Bush is a dolt. You may think he's a genius. There's no sense in getting all ugly about it and sarcastic. We're supposed to be brothers in Christ not GWBush. It all has to happen. It is scriptural. Bad people run the planet because they think they are smarter than God. God has called us to perservere to the end. We are supposed to bless our leaders, we don't have to agree with them. :b:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Great post, Gerioke, two thumbs up

:blink::o