Waiting is not a waste

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  6
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

For me at a certain point of my life,I felt abandoned with nobody around and was so depressed.

Having trusted God over some issues,I have prayed,I waited and yet it seems my prayers are not being answered.One day while walking around alone in the field,I heard the voice of God saying to me ,your waiting is not waste.This word became like fire in my bones,I was strengthened while waiting on God to receive my answer and indeed the answer came at God's own time.

Irrespective of what you are passing through righnow,am assured that God is working things out for your favour.Be strengthened and be blessed for you will also testify to the goodness of God.Our Father in heaven is Faithful,He will fulfil all what He has promised.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • This is Worthy 1
  • Loved it! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  512
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  3,188
  • Content Per Day:  1.44
  • Days Won:  1

25 minutes ago, Oparemi Olusegun said:

For me at a certain point of my life,I felt abandoned with nobody around and was so depressed.

Having trusted God over some issues,I have prayed,I waited and yet it seems my prayers are not being answered.One day while walking around alone in the field,I heard the voice of God saying to me ,your waiting is not waste.This word became like fire in my bones,I was strengthened while waiting on God to receive my answer and indeed the answer came at God's own time.

Irrespective of what you are passing through righnow,am assured that God is working things out for your favour.Be strengthened and be blessed for you will also testify to the goodness of God.Our Father in heaven is Faithful,He will fulfil all what He has promised.

Oh yes! 

Very wise words of wisdom here. Written from experience. A blessing to read. Thanks, ??

If we will just trust His love for us. He will prove Himself over and over again. For the just shall live by faith. 

Blessings, 

Much love in Christ, Not me 

Thank you.'Not me'

Even though the experience was so tough,with many sleepless night and tears,I have learnt to trust God unconditionally.

Thank you for your wonderful contribution.

Edited by Oparemi Olusegun
  • Loved it! 1

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  512
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  3,188
  • Content Per Day:  1.44
  • Days Won:  1

2 minutes ago, Oparemi Olusegun said:

Thank you.'Not me'

Even though the experience was so tough,with many sleepless night and tears,I have learnt to trust God unconditionally.

Thank you for your wonderful contribution.

I was blessed by your relationship with Christ. It brought joy to my heart. 

Keep pressing in, we have such a great a awesome God who loves us with all His heart. 

Blessings,

• Loved it! 1

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.93
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

23 minutes ago, Oparemi Olusegun said:

For me at a certain point of my life, I felt abandoned with nobody around and was so depressed.

One day while walking around alone in the field, I heard the voice of God saying to me, your waiting is not waste. I was strengthened while waiting on God to receive my answer and indeed the answer came at God's own time.

Irrespective of what you are passing through right now, am assured that God is working things out for your favour. Be strengthened and be blessed for you will also testify to the goodness of God. Our Father in heaven is Faithful, He will fulfill all what He has promised.

Amen, brother. By all means it's apparent, that you've got a strong grip on the faith. And in spite of periods of some spiritual uncertainty, your final statement is an encouragement to all. God bless!

Shalom,

David/BeauJangles

• Thumbs Up 1

Hmmmm....Thank you sir.Your words are filled with deep insights.

Am blessed

9 minutes ago, Not me said:

I was blessed by your relationship with Christ. It brought joy to my heart. 

Keep pressing in, we have such a great a awesome God who loves us with all His heart. 

Blessings,

Thank you 'Not me'Your contribution has blessed me so much. Am grateful

• Praise God! 1

21 minutes ago, SelahSong said:

Thank you for this reassuring post.  I have been in a season of waiting for a very long time, but thank God, I have never lost hope that My Father is in control and that His plans for me are good.  -Selah

Job 19:25-27 

25 For I know that my Redeemer lives,
And He shall stand at last on the earth;
26 And after my skin is [a]destroyed, this I know,
That in my flesh I shall see God,
27 Whom I shall see for myself,
And my eyes shall behold, and not another.
How my [b]heart yearns within me!

Hmmm...Indeed its a season.

The same God who took me through my own tough season of waiting will also take you through and make your testimony a blessing.

This is what our Father said in Jeremiah 29:11...

Jeremiah  29:11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.  29:12 Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you.  29:13 And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.  29:14 And I will be found of you, saith the LORD: and I will turn away your captivity, and I will gather you from all the nations, and from all the places whither I have driven you, saith the LORD; and I will bring you again into the place whence I caused you to be carried away captive.

• Thumbs Up 1