backontrack

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  139
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,213
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Days Won:  0

Prosperity Gospel has become the norm these days, most pastors will not talk about the sins of man repent be baptized in the name of Jesus. I had a pastor in the late 1970's who spoke on sin and gay sin as well and he began to get death threats from local LBGQ community they knew where he lived the fear took over with so many death threats he quit preaching on that sin. That's the world we live in and it's 100 times worse today that's why preachers will not Comden some sin. Now the Government will come after you as well, hate crime. I lived in Wisconsin in 2009 and read an article about a Gay man who got saved and saw a bumper sticker on a car at a car wash gay is great. He went to the man and gave his testimony how God delivered him from that life style and how he could be transformed by God. The guy sued him for a hate crime for $8,000.00 and won that my friend is our world today. So Jesus was right if you follow me you will be hated persecuted and killed in my name.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  951
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,566
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

Personally I have not found that to  my experience during the  40 years of having been turned to Christ Jesus as my lord and savior. Most every lesson  or talk  or lecture series certainly does teach the Bible and not a philosophy of monetary gain through the use of  a "jesus". 

But I sure have had a taste  of the experience you concluded with after I responded to the lets have homosexual Boy Scout Leaders movement was presented in  the state's largest newspaper. I was threatened in the paper under responses to the editor and I was threatened at home by mail for a period of time.

Seems to me there is a very bold race to go be  crass and do the most gross and evil things, all promoted in corporate culture through ad agencies that sell there "wares" on TV and online. Every risque situation moves on to also sell same sex advocacy whether it is selling automobile brands  or  telephones. 

None the less as persecution will soon follow and is already  in place there is to be no retreat for Born again believers in Christ jesus as Lord God and personal savior. His truth  his gospel is to be proclaimed and shared . The Body of Chris tis to go into all the world, and many will give their lives in the cause. For th eglory  of God alone.

It is high privilege to be made aware by the Holy Spirit and to stand one with another under the guidance of God the Holy Spirit. Doing so has always come at high price paid by many  for sake of many others that they may hear and heed too as led by the Holy Spirit.

May it be that the USA  will not go dark as Europe has gone And may the struggle to maintain a flicker of light in Europe be sustained and grow to revival. As many pray for the peace of Jerusalem may many also pray for  renewal of faith throughout the world. Amen