Not me

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  514
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  3,196
  • Content Per Day:  1.43
  • Days Won:  1

Knowing God exists, positively with no doubt whatsoever.

In the search for God there has to be a way to be absolutely positive that He is real and He exists. We have faith in the truth of the fact that He does in fact exist. Though we can not see Him how can we know our faith is based in facts and not a fancy of our minds or cleverly devised  fables. 

~~~By righteousness~~~

By asking the simple question; 

Does righteousness exist?

Than asking the simple question;

Does righteousness need to be sought after?

For a person, believer or unbeliever to be absolutely sure that God exists all the have to do is do righteousness in all they do. For if one does righteousness in all they do, the first person they will run smack dab into is God Himself. For God Himself has said;   

John 7:17 (NKJV)
"If anyone wills to do His will, he shall know concerning the doctrine, whether it is from God or [whether] I speak on My own [authority.]

For God waits in righteousness to bless those willing to walk in righteousness for God’s will is always righteousness. So doing righteousness in all things is doing God’s will in all things. 

For righteousness and being willing to do righteousness in all things is the action that brings the proof of God’s existence to the front of every heart that would be willing to do righteousness. 

Those that aren’t willing to do righteousness in all things aren’t really searching for God Himself but for the gifts or the good things they want out of life. 

For searching and finding God Himself is the only thing that will bring the heart of man to rest for, there’s a God shaped hole that only He can fill and the human heart can never be at rest till it finds its Savior for that is why it was created. 

Blessings, 

Much love in Christ, Not me 

Edited by Not me
  • This is Worthy 2

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,140
  • Content Per Day:  0.62
  • Days Won:  0

25 minutes ago, Not me said:

In the search for God there has to be a way to be absolutely positive that He is real and He exists. We have faith in the truth of the fact that He does in fact exist. Though we can not see Him how can we know our faith is based in facts and not a fancy of our minds? 

~~~By righteousness~~~

By asking the simple question; 

Does righteousness exist?

Than asking the simple question;

Does righteousness need to be sought after?

For a person believer or unbeliever to be absolutely sure that God exists all the have to do is do righteousness in all they do. For if one does righteousness in all they do, the first person they will run smack dab into is God Himself. For God Himself has said;   

John 7:17 (NKJV)
"If anyone wills to do His will, he shall know concerning the doctrine, whether it is from God or [whether] I speak on My own [authority.]

For God waits in righteousness to bless those willing to walk in righteousness for God’s will is always righteousness. So doing righteousness in all things is doing God’s will in all things. 

For righteousness and being willing to do righteousness in all things is the action that brings the proof of God’s existence to the front of every heart that would be willing to do righteousness. 

Those that aren’t willing to do righteousness in all things aren’t really searching for God Himself but for the gifts or the good things they want out of life. 

For searching and finding God Himself is the only thing that will bring the heart of man to rest for, there’s a God shaped hole that only He can fill and the human heart can never be at rest till it finds its Savior for that is why it was created. 

The beauty of walking in righteousness can be seen, and surely is admired by all the host of Heaven, when a person is walking in it;

whether it breaks a bruised reed or quenches a smoking wick or hair-lips all of hell; it matters not, because pleasing Christ is all that matters to them.

• This is Worthy 2

9 minutes ago, In Him said:

The beauty of walking in righteousness can be seen, and surely is admired by all the host of Heaven, when a person is walking in it;

whether it breaks a bruised reed or quenches a smoking wick or hair-lips all of hell; it matters not, because pleasing Christ is all that matters to them.

Oh! Such a awesome truth you have put forth In Him.

May God bless your search for Him with Himself in a new, awesome and magnificent way in your inner man. 

Blessings, 

Edited by Not me
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 2

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,302
  • Content Per Day:  1.71
  • Days Won:  0

On 11 May 2019 at 12:52 PM, Not me said:

In the search for God there has to be a way to be absolutely positive that He is real and He exists. We have faith in the truth of the fact that He does in fact exist. Though we can not see Him how can we know our faith is based in facts and not a fancy of our minds or cleverly devised  fables.

It is not a case of does God exist, but rather is what Jesus has to say to me relevent to me in my life of pleasure seeking and self fulfillment.

How many atheists/agnostics/spiritual people do you know who do Not blaspheme. Say God, Jesus etc only has meaning if there is a God to offend. An atheist will not blaspheme because there is no God so saying Jesus is meaningless.

An agnostic, is one who doesn't know whether there is a God or not and so won't risk offending a judgemently God. This also applies to spiritual people.

How many atheists do you know if you apply this?

7 minutes ago, Who me said:

It is not a case of does God exist, but rather is what Jesus has to say to me relevent to me in my life of pleasure seeking and self fulfillment.

How many atheists/agnostics/spiritual people do you know who do Not blaspheme. Say God, Jesus etc only has meaning if there is a God to offend. An atheist will not blaspheme because there is no God so saying Jesus is meaningless.

An agnostic, is one who doesn't know whether there is a God or not and so won't risk offending a judgemently God. This also applies to spiritual people.

How many atheists do you know if you apply this?

Blessings, as we search for God with all our hearts.