IGNORED

Divorce, love & God's will. Worried for my future. Pls counsel.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  15
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

@Marilyn thank you so so much! You have really followed up on me and I am genuinely touched.

I will start the journal habit immediately so I can see what God is saying more objectively through His word and importantly be well aligned to His leading.

It is well.

Bless you big.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,200
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

24 minutes ago, WorriedHeart said:

@Marilyn thank you so so much! You have really followed up on me and I am genuinely touched.

I will start the journal habit immediately so I can see what God is saying more objectively through His word and importantly be well aligned to His leading.

It is well.

Bless you big.

Hi Elizabeth,

I`m so thrilled for you. I really thought that once you were pointed in the right direction, then off you would go with a strong desire to seek the Lord and work through the mist that has covered your life of late.

Please keep in touch here, or PM me as I do care and am desiring for you to find your strong place in the Lord again.

all the best, Marilyn.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  15
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

18 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi Elizabeth,

I`m so thrilled for you. I really thought that once you were pointed in the right direction, then off you would go with a strong desire to seek the Lord and work through the mist that has covered your life of late.

Please keep in touch here, or PM me as I do care and am desiring for you to find your strong place in the Lord again.

all the best, Marilyn.

Noted and logged in. I will be in touch! Thank you beyond the words. God bless you more.

Elizabeth - WorriedHeart turning ListeningHeart.

• Praise God! 1

• 1 year later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  1,176
  • Content Per Day:  0.85
  • Birthday:  04/29/1987

On 6/7/2019 at 4:05 PM, WorriedHeart said:

(1). Should I tell my pastor about P or tell even H? Perhaps if they know about him, they would take me more seriously & let me go? However, using this approach will suggest that I am leaving my marriage for him and that is not true (aside the comfort it provides to go through the process.
(2). Should I play along but never returning to the pity party I was but be myself (which I know is what irritates him).... but this would require that P hang on longer, I won't leave the house anymore & not clear if he would trust that I can pull through & honestly, I don't want to loose him again esp.
(3). Should I still move out? Insist I want my space as I made clear to my pastor & wife, though they played down on it. Told them, that if I am on my own, H can fight back for me if he thinks I am worth it (as he has not done any pursing or wooing since we met, believe it is part of why he doesn't value me)... Even the talk with pastor was because i went. He had no plan to do anything even if I go, this he had made clear before.
(4) Any other ideas?

Tell your pastor about it, and observe what he says about it.

Always be honest and open when communicating

Move out if it required but i think you should work things out

No i think my points are enough to consider.