cantankerous5

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  860
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Days Won:  0

"Why would God send people to Hell if the people had no choice but to go to Hell.  Why why would a loving God do that?  Your reasoning demands such a result and is therefore absurd - God would never do that.  No amount of scripture you quote would ever reconcile this consequential result.

How could God want all people to repent (2Peter 3:9), but if people have zero control over the matter, why would God send most to Hell when He wants them ALL to repent (2Peter 3:9)?  Is God at war with Himself?  If we have no choice, no control, then it is completely up to God to make everybody repent since He wants all to repent, and yet He is going to send people to Hell.  Reconcile this. "

You refuse to listen, I know why that is. But I answer anyway, the people without loving hearts hate blessing, they love cursing, we all find what we re, is given into the world it is don, and cant be undone.

God does want all to repent, all who are His, it is good to trust in that, as I do, if I go to hell, I deserve it, as I only think in evil lying termns, if I end up there. God is just, and every man is a liar, that is the case, it is not fair otherwise just for Pharoah to end up destroyed and all his host, and for Judas to go to perdition, so this is the case for everyone who also hates and never knows what love is, never knows the Lord God.

Matthew 24:22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

Mark 13:20 And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days.

Matthew 13:47 Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto a net, that was cast into the sea, and gathered of every kind:48 Which, when it was full, they drew to shore, and sat down, and gathered the good into vessels, but cast the bad away.49 So shall it be at the end of the world: the angels shall come forth, and sever the wicked from among the just,50 And shall cast them into the furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.51 Jesus saith unto them, Have ye understood all these things? They say unto him, Yea, Lord.52 Then said he unto them, Therefore every scribe which is instructed unto the kingdom of heaven is like unto a man that is an householder, which bringeth forth out of his treasure things new and old.

You say my line of thinking is wrong, but you have your own guesses and opinions, and the scriptures are not of private interpretations, concentrate on your career, which is against the Lords commandments and fulfills your self testimonies..

Luke 14:18 And they all with one consent began to make excuse. The first said unto him, I have bought a piece of ground, and I must needs go and see it: I pray thee have me excused.19 And another said, I have bought five yoke of oxen, and I go to prove them: I pray thee have me excused.20 And another said, I have married a wife, and therefore I cannot come.

Luke 14:26 If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple.27 And whosoever doth not bear his cross, and come after me, cannot be my disciple.

Luke 14:33 So likewise, whosoever he be of you that forsaketh not all that he hath, he cannot be my disciple.

Mark 10:28 Then Peter began to say unto him, Lo, we have left all, and have followed thee.29 And Jesus answered and said, Verily I say unto you, There is no man that hath left house, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my sake, and the gospel's,30 But he shall receive an hundredfold now in this time, houses, and brethren, and sisters, and mothers, and children, and lands, with persecutions; and in the world to come eternal life.31 But many that are first shall be last; and the last first.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

21 hours ago, Reinitin said:

Thank you everyone for providing all the scriptures for both doctrines. I'll have interesting bible study for awhile. I'm glad you weren't hateful to each other. 

Sister lisa ,  let all contend and defend the true faith .    

• Loved it! 1

I see MMLS .          You are loved dear sister .    

• Loved it! 1

I also notice reinitin ,  No longer resembles what she used to look like .