Gayla

Our Mission Statement as a Servant to Christ...

Jesus came and told his disciples, “I have been given all authority in heaven and on earth. Therefore, go and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit. Teach these new disciples to obey all the commands I have given you. And be sure of this: I am with you always, even to the end of the age.

Matthew 28:18-20

This is so true Gayla.. I do not even know totally at the moment myself, when I did this something did not feel right,,i was in a difficult situation...THE SITUATION?..I worry about people using their own thoughts,,,when JESUS put his disciples out, HE SAID WAIT FOR THE HOLY HELPER TO COME UPON/TO YOU,,DO OTHER PEOPLE WAIT, ALOT HAVE NOT!!..AND ARE DOING THIS OUT OF THIER OWN DECISION,WHY!!!...THE HOLY SPIRIT/LORD WOULD LET YOU KNOW FIRST IF YOU HAD TO CAST A DEMON OUT OF THIS PERSON/OR TO HEAL THEM.. TO SUCCESSFULLY BRING SOMEONE CLOSER TO CHRIST...WITHOUT KNOWING WHAT THE HOLY SPIRIT/LORD TELLS YOU FIRST,,,AND HELPS YOU PREPARE TO DO THIS TASK...IS IT ALL YOUR THINKING TO DO IT AND IF IT IS ,,WHAT DEMONS DID THEY NOT CAST OUT OF THEMSELVES FIRST, THAT MAY HINDER THE TRUE PROCESS....ARE THEY DOING SOMETHING WRONG?  BY USING THIER OWN THOUGHTS? CAN PEOPLE SAY THEY HAVE BEEN TOLD BY GOD TO DO THIS??,,SO FAR SORRY GAYLA I ONLY KNOW OF THREE,,,RABBI SHEINDER(JEWISH JESUS)..STANLEY CHARLES...AND DERICK PRINCE(PASSED AWAY)...I ONLY HOPE AND AND PRAY THEY ARE USING THE HOLY SPIRIT AND LIKEWISE THRU THEM....SO FAR ALL I CAN GUESS WITHOUT JUDGING IS WHEN THE LORD SAID AWAY FROM ME I DO NOT KNOW YOU,,,,ARE THE PRIESTS.PROPHETS WORKING IN THE LORDS NAME ,,BUT OWN A 20 MILLION DOLLAR HOUSE AND TWO HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLAR CAR....USING CHURCH FUNDS,,ALOT OF THEM OUT THIER...AND THEY DO NOT CONSIDER THE IMPACT THEY ARE HAVING NOT THINKING OF GIVING THIS MONEY TO THE POOR AND NEADY,,, NOR EVEN THINKING OF THEM....,not a good/holy situation at all//BOTTOM LINE I HOPE AND PRAY THE PEOPLE GO AHEAD AND EVANGELIZE THEY HAVE THE PROPER GUIDENCE..AND HOPE THEY ARE GETTING THE PROPER TRAINING AS THEY GO . THRU THE HOLY SPIRIT/ JESUS GUIDING THEM.. I PRAY..AMEN...your comment would be appreciated...thanks david

When I see strangers come to my door with literature in hand I always pray, Lord, give me the words.  I am asking for God to give me the words that they need to hear that will ring true to them, show them they need a Savior and will show them the way of salvation.  I often have casual conversations with people when I go to lunch and am always looking for an opening that allows me to bring up God's grace.  However, Discipling is an ongoing process of directing people to Scripture that answers their question and ministers to them.  It is bring them up in the way they should go so that they may be established in the Word, like we do our children.

Having read Dereck Prince years ago I have to admit he was not one of my favorites.  Some articles were fairly good and others were not so good, or they just weren't what I needed at the time.  

• Thumbs Up 1