• Group:  Catholic
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  591
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Days Won:  0

On 6/21/2019 at 8:46 AM, Firm Foundation said:

Overall, I think Trump is doing a great job.  The problem is Democrats in Congress.  

even most Democrats outside of Congress do not agree with the ones who are in Congress. My guess is that most dems are busy living their lives, pay little attn to DC, and certainly do not condone such things as babies being murdered after they are born. In fact, I heard somewhere that only something 10% of dems believe in that.

I dont see how they can win.. but they won in 08, didn't they? and '12.. "Most pro-abortion senator" won

we are in big trouble

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  8
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

OH I had hoped that when I wrote "God is in control" It would be taken in the spirit it was meant. That phrase is the subject of many sermons these days...My meaning is that God can intervene at anytime as He may choose therefore He is in control. Matthew says with God all things are possible so I take that to mean He is in control....Just like in Romans "all things work together to those that love Him and are called according to HIS purpose...To your "most Christians don't make it" I often wonder what God thinks about all the interpretations that are out there about His Word. I can't think of  2 Christians that can agree on everything that  is written in the Bible. I chose to simplify it with "Love God with all your heart soul and mind and your neighbor as yourself...If you truly love God you will follow His word .10 commandments..Galatians Fruit of the Spirit... all the rest is basically interpretations....Ok...lets hear it..:) Again I say I know how the story ends and it doesn't end well for most so why would I think that conservatives will do anymore than what they are already doing....If Trump is re elected the liberals will  disrupt as much as they can and if the Dems elect what we see running for office....well do I really have to say what will happen??? God Bless

• Group:  Catholic
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  591
  • Content Per Day:  0.34

On 8/14/2019 at 3:04 PM, EdnaRuth said:

OH I had hoped that when I wrote "God is in control" It would be taken in the spirit it was meant. That phrase is the subject of many sermons these days...My meaning is that God can intervene at anytime as He may choose therefore He is in control. Matthew says with God all things are possible so I take that to mean He is in control....Just like in Romans "all things work together to those that love Him and are called according to HIS purpose...To your "most Christians don't make it" I often wonder what God thinks about all the interpretations that are out there about His Word. I can't think of  2 Christians that can agree on everything that  is written in the Bible. I chose to simplify it with "Love God with all your heart soul and mind and your neighbor as yourself...If you truly love God you will follow His word .10 commandments..Galatians Fruit of the Spirit... all the rest is basically interpretations....Ok...lets hear it..:) Again I say I know how the story ends and it doesn't end well for most so why would I think that conservatives will do anymore than what they are already doing....If Trump is re elected the liberals will  disrupt as much as they can and if the Dems elect what we see running for office....well do I really have to say what will happen??? God Bless

i dont see how any sane person votes for a Dem.. have to conclude there are many insane people in the USA. I sometimes think the voting age should be raised to 35 or something.. OK, maybe 29 or whatever... 

How can anyone vote for a party that condones late term abortion? it is bad enough any abortion is tolerated.. 

But the Dems are weird on other issues as well. They seem to love illegals more than Americans (for example)

geez... CNN is doing a good job of brainwashing people. But you know.. People ARE capable of thinking for themselves.. which explains why CNN has lost quite a few viewers of late.. They screamed Trump collusion until we were literally sick of it.. no evidence whatsoever.. Oh,  they said, let's wait for the Mueller Report.. then when said report said there was no collusion, they went on nonetheless screaming Trump collusion! Trump Collusion

geez... :th_frusty:  

and we are supposed to believe those people?

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  8
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

Hi there....I have tried very hard to see other peoples point of view but it seems to me that the liberals really live up to there label..They don't seem to have a right or wrong.that I can see. Everything seem to be ok that is except Christianity..... No structure to their promises. .What is the old saying about a cup of coffee would do no one any good without the structure of the cup..They seem to be selling snake oil cure instead of how a country can move forward for ALL....Until the President brought forth exactly how this country is run I never thought too much about it.. I mean yeah everybody has their preference but didn't know that the left had so much control of our media etc...AND i come from a local political family but again that was when politics was just different ideas and how to move forward with both...NOT the "believe what I believe"  or face persecution ...Keep the Faith...In God :)