• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  771
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,938
  • Content Per Day:  3.06
  • Days Won:  1

17 hours ago, Melinda12 said:

For this group. 

For many reasons i cannot attend church nor have i any Christian fellowship at the moment.

Twenty years ago i never knew we can chat n share Faith with each other with fellow Christiana all over the world like this, it was unthinkable, we used to visit the same church every week not much sharing each other like this. Not even apostles of early church would ever think of this kind of Evangelism.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  24
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,459
  • Content Per Day:  0.60
  • Days Won:  2

17 hours ago, Melinda12 said:

Actually, how about telling each other briefly what our life is like at the moment and what this group means to us? How are you today?

We're coming up on one year in the new location after about 20 years in our previous one.   We moved here so my wife could be close to her mom (in assisted care).  That's going very good and we have great neighbors.  We're going to my MIL's church since we are her ride.  It's a solid growing church with good people.  I'm just not sure how well I fit in.  I found a Spanish speaking service nearby that I started attending alone which I enjoy (even though I'm an outsider struggling to communicate).

I'm unemployed and working on writing materials for ministry and consulting.  To some degree I'm burned out with the writing and struggling to determine the next steps to take.  God's clearly steered me in this direction so I'm trying to discern the next steps.  We're also facing some major financial decisions soon regarding income.

The big thing on this site for me is personal growth and learning.  The interminable long posts I create have been a source of much growth for me.  The research, meditation, and distilling of thoughts as well as attempted application of this to real situations are a honing and practice of gifts and skills.  In the long run, writing is likely to be a big part of where God is steering me so this has been a good opportunity to work at it.

• Thumbs Up 2