lftc

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  536
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  0

I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, 17 so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, 18 may have power, together with all the Lord’s holy people, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, 19 and to know this love that surpasses knowledge—that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God.

• Loved it! 1

For the brothers and sisters that love the KJV:

16 That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man;

17 That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love,

18 May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height;

19 And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  16
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

8 hours ago, lftc said:

I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, 17 so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, 18 may have power, together with all the Lord’s holy people, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, 19 and to know this love that surpasses knowledge—that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God.

This is one of my favorite verses:)

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  774
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,949
  • Content Per Day:  3.06
  • Days Won:  1

God has entrusted us to keep Lazarus fed and healthy and sheltered, the least we can do is to pray for him but we didnt. We speak about love that surpass knowledge but we dont hv love for him, we only feed ourselves.

Edited by R. Hartono

12 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

God has entrusted us to keep Lazarus fed and healthy and sheltered, the least we can do is to pray for him but we didnt. We speak about love that surpass knowledge but we dont hv love for him, we only feed ourselves.

You appear to have some interesting observations about Lazarus.  And I assume your thoughts were triggered in some way by these verses from Ephesians.  If you wish to explain more, I am listening.