IGNORED

The devil's regional interest in Israel and its end times plan for the Temple Mount.

R. Hartono

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  771
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,937
  • Content Per Day:  3.07
  • Days Won:  1

20 hours ago, Sister said:

R Hartono

For starters you got the timing wrong of the Gog and Magog battle.  That is after the thousand years.

Secondly, I agree that there will be a new temple built in Jerusalem, but it's not the one that the angel of God told John to measure.

Sister, why wud God spare 1/6 of Gog's army to tell the whole world of mighty God's hand if it happens after the Jesus Millennium when the earth shall b Vanished n the Great Whit Throne judgment begins.

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

23 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

Sister, why wud God spare 1/6 of Gog's army to tell the whole world of mighty God's hand if it happens after the Jesus Millennium when the earth shall b Vanished n the Great Whit Throne judgment begins.

R Hartono

The Gog and Magog war happen after Satan is released from his prison.  He was locked up for a thousand years at the Coming.

The remnants of Israel have been living in peace for a thousand years.  Only the Prince of Peace can bring peace.  No one else can do this.  Peace will not come to Israel until Jesus comes and delivers them from their enemies.  Right up until that day, Israel have not been at peace.  They are always on the threat of war.

At the end of the thousand years, Israel is that land that was brought back from the sword (war).  They are at rest.  All is forgiven and all is healed.

Satan has been locked up, bound...for the last 1000 years and has no idea that God has restored Israel.  When he is released for a short season, he will see all the gold there, and cattle, and see them living peacefully and think to take a booty. God has set a trap for him.  He is doing what he did before he was bound - stirring trouble amongst the nations again.

Ezekiel 38:8   After many days thou shalt be visited: in the latter years thou shalt come into the land that is brought back from the sword, and is gathered out of many people, against the mountains of Israel, which have been always waste: but it is brought forth out of the nations, and they shall dwell safely all of them.

Ezekiel 38:10   Thus saith the Lord GOD; It shall also come to pass, that at the same time shall things come into thy mind, and thou shalt think an evil thought:

Ezekiel 38:11   And thou shalt say, I will go up to the land of unwalled villages; I will go to them that are at rest, that dwell safely, all of them dwelling without walls, and having neither bars nor gates,

Ezekiel 38:12   To take a spoil, and to take a prey; to turn thine hand upon the desolate places that are now inhabited, and upon the people that are gathered out of the nations, which have gotten cattle and goods, that dwell in the midst of the land.

Ezekiel 38:14   Therefore, son of man, prophesy and say unto Gog, Thus saith the Lord GOD; In that day when my people of Israel dwelleth safely, shalt thou not know it?

God is going to do what he did again.....turn those armies against each other, send them into confusion, give them plagues and warnings - to weaken Gog's armies.  God is turning them back (except for a 6th part), because they are FRIGHTENED, of the plagues, of the war, of being killed, so it's obvious that's why.  The 6th part  (which will still be an enormous number) will come to attack the holy city of Israel (Holy Jerusalem) from the NORTH again.  That's the passage way in, for God made it that way.  He is enticing them to come so that they can all be killed there, this time by HIM, from HEAVEN.  The war a thousand years before, Jesus came and destroyed the armies from MT of OLIVES.  On LAND.  There is a difference. 

It's not over yet.  We still got another 7 years to go. Their dead bodies will be burnt for 7 months, and their weapons will be burnt for  7 years.  All the heathen and survivors, and converts and Israel who are blessed of the Lord will witness this great day.  That God has saved them once again, and this time, the armies did not even come into the city but only surrounded it before meeting their death.  No rape, no pillage, no killing, no fleeing required for Israel, for they have trusted in the lamb now and God is their wall.

Now it's time for the great White throne judgment, and the 2nd resurrection.  Those still alive written in the Lambs book of life will be quickened obviously.  Only after this will the new heavens and new earth be made.  When death and hell itself are thrown into the lake of fire.

You are missing out on a big chunk of prophecy and maybe one day you can see this.  Only the holy spirit can show you, but until then I am witness of these events to come, and witness that the Word of God is true and will be fulfilled according to his pleasure.

Isaiah 43:9   Let all the nations be gathered together, and let the people be assembled: who among them can declare this, and shew us former things? let them bring forth their witnesses, that they may be justified: or let them hear, and say, It is truth.

Isaiah 48:14   All ye, assemble yourselves, and hear; which among them hath declared these things? The LORD hath loved him: he will do his pleasure on Babylon, and his arm shall be on the Chaldeans.

Edited by Sister
  • Well Said! 1

R. Hartono

Just for the record, I agree that the devil will place his temple in Jerusalem, for it's all written.  That is what we know as the abomination of desolation.  I am not disagreeing with this and most of what you wrote is true.  The main thing I disagreed with is the measuring of the temple..  It's God's temple that is being measured according to the true worshipers in there.  There is a number and we were given that number in Rev 7, and Rev 14.  It's the sealing of the 144K, right before the two witnesses come.  They are chosen of God to give the plagues, and the 144K, will not be harmed by those plagues which is why they are sealed just before.  They have already come out of Babylon at the time of that watch, (the sealing) and need not to be forced to come out of her because of a fiery trial because they have followed the Lamb wheresoever he goes.  They are already accepted, and are the first fruits, but remain in the earth unharmed.

Another reason why the holy spirit will not "disappear" when these times come.

16 hours ago, Sister said:

Gog and Magog war happen after Satan is released from his prison.  He was locked up for a thousand years at the Coming.

There will b 2 battle of Gog n Magog.

1st be4 the 7 years tribulation, the 2nd after Jesus Millennium.

After the 2nd battle of Gog n Magog where Jesus Millennium is over the world will cease to exist and the judgment of Great White Throne begins. So no use to bury the Gog for 7 months :

Ezekiel 39 :

11 And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will give unto Gog a place there of graves in Israel, the valley of the passengers on the east of the sea: and it shall stop the noses of the passengers: and there shall they bury Gog and all his multitude: and they shall call it The valley of Hamongog. 12 And seven months shall the house of Israel be burying of them, that they may cleanse the land.

And after the battle Israel will burn the weapons for 7 years which is during the 7 years of Great Tribulation :

Ezekiel 39 And they that dwell in the cities of Israel shall go forth, and shall set on fire and burn the weapons, both the shields and the bucklers, the bows and the arrows, and the handstaves, and the spears, and they shall burn them with fire seven years:

Edited by R. Hartono

7 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

There will b 2 battle of Gog n Magog.

1st be4 the 7 years tribulation, the 2nd after Jesus Millennium.

R.Hartono

When Satan is put in prison - Jesus has already returned - at the 7th trumpet.  The last trumpet.

Revelation 20:7   And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,

Revelation 20:8   And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

After the thousand years.  After.  Only one Gog and Magog battle.  The" land" of "Magog" does not exist yet, but it will.  Babylon is no more don't forget.  That land was destroyed by Christ.  This is a new "land" gathered out of all nations.  They are rebelling against Holy Jerusalem which has been blessed by God and is thriving through peace.  All the gold and silver was taken from Babylon at the Coming a thousand years before, and stored there in abundance. That land is rich.  Everyone happy, plenty of food. 

Zechariah 14:14   And Judah also shall fight at Jerusalem; and the wealth of all the heathen round about shall be gathered together, gold, and silver, and apparel, in great abundance.

Gog's armies are not like we have today where the wicked elites are ruling, it's the common people who Gog will rise up.  He will teach them how to war again, and show them how to make weapons.  He will stir them up to be jealous of Holy Jerusalelm, to rise up against those dwelling there (Israel) because those nations have put a curse on themselves by not following the law of the Lord.  They are going hungry and without.  The timing is perfect now for when Satan is released.  He will use Gog to do his bidding.

Zechariah 14:16   And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, and to keep the feast of tabernacles.

Zechariah 14:17   And it shall be, that whoso will not come up of all the families of the earth unto Jerusalem to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, even upon them shall be no rain.

Zechariah 14:18   And if the family of Egypt go not up, and come not, that have no rain; there shall be the plague, wherewith the LORD will smite the heathen that come not up to keep the feast of tabernacles.

After the 2nd battle of Gog n Magog where Jesus Millennium is over the world will cease to exist and the judgment of Great White Throne begins. So no use to bury the Gog for 7 months :

Ezekiel 39 :

11 And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will give unto Gog a place there of graves in Israel, the valley of the passengers on the east of the sea: and it shall stop the noses of the passengers: and there shall they bury Gog and all his multitude: and they shall call it The valley of Hamongog. 12 And seven months shall the house of Israel be burying of them, that they may cleanse the land.

Why no use? Doesn't that generation get to see God's power and his judgements also?  They've got 7 years to reflect and talk about it amongst each other, and give Glory to the LORD.  I cannot think of any other reason why God would let the survivors of that war carry on another 7 seven years, other than that God is still showing mercy to those who did not join Gog's armies.  The younger ones maybe.  Collecting the dead soldiers is a good reminder of why they are dead, what they did, and who judged them.

And after the battle Israel will burn the weapons for 7 years which is during the 7 years of Great Tribulation :

Wrong timing.  There is a difference.  This is what happens to the dead in the first war;

Jeremiah 16:4   They shall die of grievous deaths; they shall not be lamented; neither shall they be buried; but they shall be as dung upon the face of the earth: and they shall be consumed by the sword, and by famine; and their carcases shall be meat for the fowls of heaven, and for the beasts of the earth.

Jeremiah 16:6   Both the great and the small shall die in this land: they shall not be buried, neither shall men lament for them, nor cut themselves, nor make themselves bald for them:

Jeremiah 9:22   Speak, Thus saith the LORD, Even the carcases of men shall fall as dung upon the open field, and as the handful after the harvestman, and none shall gather them.

Jeremiah 25:33   And the slain of the LORD shall be at that day from one end of the earth even unto the other end of the earth: they shall not be lamented, neither gathered, nor buried; they shall be dung upon the ground.

9 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

Ezekiel 39 And they that dwell in the cities of Israel shall go forth, and shall set on fire and burn the weapons, both the shields and the bucklers, the bows and the arrows, and the handstaves, and the spears, and they shall burn them with fire seven years:

So according to the first war, they are not gathered no buried,  there is no collection of bodies or weapons to throw into the fire.  The cities that Jesus destroyed and the dead carcasses of those cities will be 'OUT OF BOUNDS', left to the wild animals to inhabit the ruins.  The only fire that comes is fire out of Jesus mouth when he destroys those armies in the great valley, and the fire and brimstone on the rest of the nations.  Ezekiel 39 is the 2nd war, the Gog and Magog war.

• Well Said! 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  934
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  10/14/1969

On 6/13/2020 at 8:33 PM, R. Hartono said:

As Sister pointed out, the 1/6 part IS the part that ATTACKS the camp of the saints .. what makes you think they were spared? 

They are to be destroyed, not spared.

Maybe look over the scripture again and get back to Sister.

• Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, Serving said:

As Sister pointed out, the 1/6 part IS the part that ATTACKS the camp of the saints .. what makes you think they were spared? 

They are to be destroyed, not spared.

Maybe look over the scripture again and get back to Sister.

Very funny why wud God spare that 1/6 just to kill them again.

1 hour ago, R. Hartono said:

R. Hartono

The 1/6 are not spared, but must carry on making their way to attack the holy camp.  They've lost numbers, but they continue with their mission.

They are only killed once, and not 'again' as you put it.    The rest turned back because of fear.  The 1/6 carries on to attack the holy City.

Ezekiel 39:2   And I will turn thee back, and leave but the sixth part of thee, and will cause thee to come up from the north parts, and will bring thee upon the mountains of Israel:

The rest stop fighting and cancel their mission.  It tells us why in chapter 38.  1/6 will be killed when they reach their destination.

Ezekiel 38:15   And thou shalt come from thy place out of the north parts, thou, and many people with thee, all of them riding upon horses, a great company, and a mighty army:

Ezekiel 38:16   And thou shalt come up against my people of Israel, as a cloud to cover the land; it shall be in the latter days, and I will bring thee against my land, that the heathen may know me, when I shall be sanctified in thee, O Gog, before their eyes.

Ezekiel 38:18   And it shall come to pass at the same time when Gog shall come against the land of Israel, saith the Lord GOD, that my fury shall come up in my face.

Ezekiel 38:21   And I will call for a sword against him throughout all my mountains, saith the Lord GOD: every man's sword shall be against his brother.

Ezekiel 38:22   And I will plead against him with pestilence and with blood; and I will rain upon him, and upon his bands, and upon the many people that are with him, an overflowing rain, and great hailstones, fire, and brimstone.

Can you see why most of his armies turn back?

Ezekiel 38:23   Thus will I magnify myself, and sanctify myself; and I will be known in the eyes of many nations, and they shall know that I am the LORD.

Edited by Sister
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Sister said:

R. Hartono

The 1/6 are not spared, but must carry on making their way to attack the holy camp.  They've lost numbers, but they continue with their mission.

They are only killed once, and not 'again' as you put it.    The rest turned back because of fear.  The 1/6 carries on to attack the holy City.

Ezekiel 39:2   And I will turn thee back, and leave but the sixth part of thee, and will cause thee to come up from the north parts, and will bring thee upon the mountains of Israel:

The rest stop fighting and cancel their mission.  It tells us why in chapter 38.  1/6 will be killed when they reach their destination.

Ezekiel 38:15   And thou shalt come from thy place out of the north parts, thou, and many people with thee, all of them riding upon horses, a great company, and a mighty army:

Ezekiel 38:16   And thou shalt come up against my people of Israel, as a cloud to cover the land; it shall be in the latter days, and I will bring thee against my land, that the heathen may know me, when I shall be sanctified in thee, O Gog, before their eyes.

Ezekiel 38:18   And it shall come to pass at the same time when Gog shall come against the land of Israel, saith the Lord GOD, that my fury shall come up in my face.

Ezekiel 38:21   And I will call for a sword against him throughout all my mountains, saith the Lord GOD: every man's sword shall be against his brother.

Ezekiel 38:22   And I will plead against him with pestilence and with blood; and I will rain upon him, and upon his bands, and upon the many people that are with him, an overflowing rain, and great hailstones, fire, and brimstone.

Can you see why most of his armies turn back?

Ezekiel 38:23   Thus will I magnify myself, and sanctify myself; and I will be known in the eyes of many nations, and they shall know that I am the LORD.

Its the 1/6 who will turn back as the are spared, the 5/6 killed by God and given as food to birds.

Ezekiel 39:4 .....I will give you as food to all kinds of carrion birds and to the wild animals

Eze 39:2 And I will turn thee back, and leave but the sixth part of thee, and will cause thee to come up from the north parts, and will bring thee upon the mountains of Israel:

Edited by R. Hartono

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  934
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  10/14/1969

13 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

One can only think that if he/she believes Gog & Magog is speaking of two events .. pre & post millennium as it were.

This problem does not exist for those of us who take Gog & Magog as a single event in time however.

See if you can at least see within these scriptures the point being made:

Ezekiel 39 :

1 Therefore, thou son of man, prophesy against Gog, and say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I am against thee, O Gog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal:

2 And I will turn thee back, and leave but the sixth part of thee, and will cause thee to come up from the north parts, and will bring thee upon the mountains of Israel:

Q: Turn back?

---------

turn back (or turn someone/something back)

phrasal verb of turn

1. go (or cause someone or something to go) back in the direction in which they have come.
    "they turned back before reaching the church"

----------

A: Abandon objective

Q: So the army will turn back from whence they came .. Will God turn all of the army back?

2 And I will turn thee back, and leave but the sixth part of thee, and will cause thee to come up from the north parts, and will bring thee upon the mountains of Israel:

A: No, God leaves one group behind to continue on to the objective .. continue on simply because this group did not get turned back !!

See it?  One turns back, one stays ..

Q: And of that group that stays, how many did God say there were?

A: The sixth part.

Q: So what do those who were not turned back do?

A: They attack 

You see, I wasn't being funny after all.

It is clear as crystal .. God is telling us that the main group of Gogs army gets turned back from its objective, whilst the smaller group carries on to attack the camp of the saints.

Can you see it?

• Thumbs Up 1