IGNORED

The devil's regional interest in Israel and its end times plan for the Temple Mount.

R. Hartono

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  771
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,938
  • Content Per Day:  3.06
  • Days Won:  1

On 6/18/2020 at 10:22 PM, Serving said:

It is clear as crystal .. God is telling us that the main group of Gogs army gets turned back from its objective, whilst the smaller group carries on to attack the camp of the saints.

Can you see it?

So who are given as food for birds :

Ezekiel 39:4 .....I will give you as food to all kinds of carrion birds and to the wild animals

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  934
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  10/14/1969

On 6/20/2020 at 5:18 PM, R. Hartono said:

So who are given as food for birds :

Ezekiel 39:4 .....I will give you as food to all kinds of carrion birds and to the wild animals

Verses 2 - 5 tells us .. the sixth part we've been discussing :

2 And I will turn thee back, and leave but the sixth part of thee, and will cause thee to come up from the north parts, and will bring thee upon the mountains of Israel.

3 And I will smite thy bow out of thy left hand, and will cause thine arrows to fall out of thy right hand.

4 Thou shalt fall upon the mountains of Israel, thou, and all thy bands, and the people that is with thee: I will give thee unto the ravenous birds of every sort, and to the beasts of the field to be devoured.

5 Thou shalt fall upon the open field: for I have spoken it, saith the Lord GOD.

As you can see, verse 4 lays it out for us. 

• Thumbs Up 1

7 hours ago, Serving said:

Verses 2 - 5 tells us .. the sixth part we've been discussing :

2 And I will turn thee back, and leave but the sixth part of thee, and will cause thee to come up from the north parts, and will bring thee upon the mountains of Israel.

3 And I will smite thy bow out of thy left hand, and will cause thine arrows to fall out of thy right hand.

4 Thou shalt fall upon the mountains of Israel, thou, and all thy bands, and the people that is with thee: I will give thee unto the ravenous birds of every sort, and to the beasts of the field to be devoured.

5 Thou shalt fall upon the open field: for I have spoken it, saith the Lord GOD.

As you can see, verse 4 lays it out for us. 

In Revelation  20 fire will consume Gog n they are not given  as bird food.

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

1 hour ago, R. Hartono said:

R. Hartono

Enough fire to instantly kill them, then they are left as BBQ meat. 

After their flesh is all eaten, their bones will be collected.

The Lord God has purposed it this way. 

1 minute ago, Sister said:

R. Hartono

The Lord God has purposed it this way. 

Birds don't eat barbecue.

36 minutes ago, R. Hartono said:

Birds don't eat barbecue.

We'll see.

4 hours ago, Sister said:

R. Hartono

Why wud God give 7 months time to gather n bury the bones of Gog if the Gog assault happened after the Millennium is over, it doesnt make sense.

Edited by R. Hartono

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  934
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  10/14/1969

19 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

So stating that "Revelation" didn't say something Ezekiel did, makes which book wrong to you?

I can answer your question with extra evidence, no problem, but you need to tell me which book is wrong first .. 

Revelation or Ezekiel ?

1 hour ago, Serving said:

So stating that "Revelation" didn't say something Ezekiel did, makes which book wrong to you?

I can answer your question with extra evidence, no problem, but you need to tell me which book is wrong first .. 

Revelation or Ezekiel ?

There are 2 Gog wars, before the 7 years of Tribulation n after Millennium is over.

Thats why the Israelites will burn Gog weapon for 7 years.

19 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

Why wud God give 7 months time to gather n bury the bones of Gog if the Gog assault happened after the Millennium is over, it doesnt make sense.

R. Hartono

I already answered you on this?

After the Armageddon war, there are survivors of the nations.  They witnessed God's judgements.  They saw his power.  They will tell it to their children.  They know the Lord God is true, and his fearsome power when he is angry.  They have time to reflect and see the peace once the real trouble maker is gone.  They can compare the old era, to the new.

Enter the thousand years.  The enemy is put away.  There is peace.  No wars.  No oppression.  There is only one truth.  Every one will worship and know the King, the Lord Jesus, for the preaching and the new laws will come out of the kingdom, holy Jerusalem, to cover the earth.  All will know. There is a new king with new laws.

During the thousand years under Christ's reign, there will be no wars.  Many children will be born, and new generations entering.  As we come into the last generations, there will be some rebellious of heart, but they havn't got the means to act out that rebellion, nor some strong one to lead them to their desires.

After the 1000 years, there is a little season left, for Satan to be let out of prison, and choose Gog to be that strong one to lead the rebellion.

Takes time for Gog to gather his armies (Magog) to plan, sow discord, gather and make their way to attack the kingdom area.  The trouble maker is back, doing what he did before, but a thousand years is a long time.  There will be no unnecessary death during this time and this last generation didn't experience or witness what happened a thousand years earlier.  They cannot compare, neither have they seen God full of wrath.   Well, they get to witness evil at it's fullest also, and see God's judgments.  They get to see war for the first time, and massive deaths.  They get their time to reflect also when this war is over.

So grace for many of them once again, who may of had doubts, but didn't join that war, or who did, and turned back and repented.  All are lessons. 

When they see the dead lying everywhere, and they are employed to collect their bones, there is plenty of time to reflect - another seven years.

God is still merciful, because he knows Satan is very cunning in distorting the truth.  They will reflect now on what happens when Satan is allowed to roam free, and what destruction he caused.  They will know the difference between good and evil, a blessing and a curse.  They will know that the old stories from before was true, but this time from experience. 

God said there is another seven years of continual employment after Gog's death.  Why fight it?  that's what he said.  Just because it doesn't make sense, doesn't mean it wont happen.  If he says that he is calling a feast for the birds to devour their flesh, then that will happen.  If he says that men will collect their 'bones', or burn their weapons for 7 years, then that will happen.  If he said he will 'plead' by sending plagues, overflowing rain, hailstorms and fire it will happen again.  Because that's the way he warns for us to turn back, and the way he righteously judges the wicked, that's his style.  What he's done before he will do again.  Simple.

Edited by Sister