• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  86
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  813
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/03/1987

ive been lonely lately. i have neglected my blog about my writing about the bible. i want to get back into it but feel awkward

i just feel lonely and peole only like me when im able to be chipper and write stuff or post something good.

i was invited by a certain group of those with autism to a halloween event. a haunted house and  i checked it out hoping that it was something like..."innocent"

well the pictures of the place triggered me like writing in skin and someone ghoulish biting themselves and blood coming from another one's forhead.

i then felt evil cos this stuff made me think of my history 

it is hard because i dont think some friends can be on the same page on what i wont do with them 

but i feel a bit triggered and retraumatized

19 minutes ago, Abby-Joy said:

I'm really sorry you were triggered. I normally steer clear of halloween related things as much as possible. Can you turn some praise and worship music on to get your mind off the triggers? (That's what I'm doing right now, for the last 2 hrs.) 

yeah. thank you all this stuff ive talked about happened in the last couple days really. it is a miracle i even went to church tonight. been looking at the  news but i shoul dlisten to music instead

i guess i was hoping i could find a reason to talk to this one friend again but i might more be drifting away from them as it is.

• Praying! 1

7 minutes ago, Abby-Joy said:

Do you mean the friend who invited you to the halloween thing?

yes. i dont really talk to them much anymore 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,605
  • Content Per Day:  3.97
  • Days Won:  21

Take care. Listen to Abby. Blessings

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  4,361
  • Content Per Day:  2.31
  • Birthday:  02/03/1953

9 hours ago, preciouspearl said:

ive been lonely lately. i have neglected my blog about my writing about the bible. i want to get back into it but feel awkward

i just feel lonely and peole only like me when im able to be chipper and write stuff or post something good.

i was invited by a certain group of those with autism to a halloween event. a haunted house and  i checked it out hoping that it was something like..."innocent"

well the pictures of the place triggered me like writing in skin and someone ghoulish biting themselves and blood coming from another one's forhead.

i then felt evil cos this stuff made me think of my history 

it is hard because i dont think some friends can be on the same page on what i wont do with them 

but i feel a bit triggered and retraumatized

You say you feel lonely. The Lord is always with us. Paul taught us to pray constantly (1 Thess 5:17).

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  205
  • Content Per Day:  0.12

Writing and expressing such things is good, actually. By being able to put it in words, you can more easily define it, and thus it gives you closure (or it can help give closure).

Might even work better for your blog. We can't all be chipper and positive all the time. Without the sad and negative stuff, the positive's meaning loses impact. Makes one seem more human, it adds depth.

Though, I personally like a positive end note, myself. Such as a poem that has 2 depressing stanzas, and then 1 final stanza that speaks with hope.