Guest Calamus

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,091
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Days Won:  0

People get ready, Jesus is coming, soon we'll be going home...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I love Crystal Lewis! <_<

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Content Count:  1,091
  • Content Per Day:  0.16

Greetings,

Revelation 17:1 And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters:

Revelation 17:9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.

So she sits on many waters reigning over seven mountains. Seven represents completeness or fulness. Are you aware that there are 7 major continents in the world? So I believe these passages refer to the overall completeness or the epitomy of that universal entity that is full of every sin and evil that even now pervades the whole world.

We are told that God calls His people "out of Babylon" so as not to partake of her sins and the judgment which is soon to follow. So this "mysterious" Babylon is much like the Babel of ancient times when the whole world was in one mind and purpose, and today we see that same kind of thinking. Man has made himself a God and as with Babel, when they set their mind to the one purpose, there is nothing that is impossible for them. But God would not allow that, and I don't believe He is going to allow it now.

Blessings,

Dad Ernie

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Dad E, I bet you already knew that I'd take a literal approach to the 7 mountains. I think it is a physical location. FACT: Rome is known as the City on 7 Hills. Does that, in and of itself, prove anything? Not really. But, it sure is interesting.

Rome and Its Seven Hills

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  197
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,461
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Birthday:  12/31/1949

Dad E, I bet you already knew that I'd take a literal approach to the 7 mountains. I think it is a physical location. FACT: Rome is known as the City on 7 Hills. Does that, in and of itself, prove anything? Not really. But, it sure is interesting.

Rome and Its Seven Hills

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I like your style!! <_<

People get ready, Jesus is coming, soon we'll be going home...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I love Crystal Lewis! <_<

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The Lord woke me up early the morning of November 29th with that song going through my head like it was a wake-up call and that I was to tell people. I sensed an urgency to get out the word that Christ's return is soon and that people need to get ready for his return. That is what eventually landed me on this website.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  95
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

I like the literal myself. It seems to make more sense.

God is not the author of confusion satan is.

<_<

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  635
  • Content Per Day:  0.09

Mystery Babylon is religion that is disguised as christian, but is really Babylon in disguise. It teaches the doctrines of Babylon and worships on the day that Babylon worshiped. It is really christian Idolatry. Yes it sit on seven hills, but it also spans the globe. The Bible says that the whole world wonders after the beast which is Mystery Babylon. This church changed the Ten Commandments, just look at their catechism, they removed the 2nd Commandment and split the 10th Commandment into to two Commandments. They also changed the 7th day Sabbath created by Jesus in the beginning to the 1st day of the week, Sunday, the weekly festival to the 'Sun God'.

DAN 7:23 Thus he said, The fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom upon

earth (Rome), which shall be diverse from all kingdoms, and shall devour the whole earth, and shall tread it down, and break it in pieces.

7:24 And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings that shall arise:

and another shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the

first, and he shall subdue three kings.

7:25 And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall

wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and

laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times

and the dividing of time.

Babylonian Doctrines:

1.) An everlasting hell.

2.) An immortal soul.

3.) A priesthood.

4.) Once saved always saved. (Once you joined their church, you couldn't be lost)

5.) Weekly Sunday worship. (Why do christians worship on the same day as the Pagans when Jesus made the 7th day, Saturday, Holy and then placed it in the Ten Commandments)

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  95
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

They also changed the 7th day Sabbath created by Jesus in the beginning to the 1st day of the week, Sunday, the weekly festival to the 'Sun God'.

Thank God we don't celebrate the sun god.

Only Jesus.

I would rather celebrate Him everyday instead of one day anyway. :noidea:

They also changed the 7th day Sabbath created by Jesus in the beginning to the 1st day of the week, Sunday, the weekly festival to the 'Sun God'.

Thank God we don't celebrate the sun god.

Only Jesus.

I would rather celebrate Him everyday instead of one day anyway. :noidea:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

"Our fathers worshiped on this mountain, but you Jews claim that the place where we must worship is in Jerusalem.

• Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,802
  • Birthday:  06/01/1945

Cool! So, you are saying that the "Mystery Babylon" is not an actual place, but rather an attitude of the heart? And, this is world-wide? Babylon is thus an imagry of an unchristian world? So, when we see the fall of Babylon, this is God's judgment against all who have not called on the name of Jesus? Is this what you are saying?

Greetings Christ's Free Servant,

In God's view, there are ONLY two Kingdoms on this earth. His and the "earthly kingdoms", aka "the world".

So I wouldn't go so far as to say Babylon is an attitude of the heart, for the world is a real physical place, and God is and will be calling Christians "out of it", so as not to partake of their sins or to receive the judgment which will soon follow.

Blessings,

Dad Ernie

Guest Zayit

Isn't a mystery something hidden? Paul showed us the meaning of some mysterys, but did John in his vision or was it still a mystery ( hidden ) from him?