• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  67
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/12/1968

23 hours ago, Justin Adams said:

It is really Tammuz birthday and other deified people from the Ishtar (Semiramis/Nimrod) pantheons. Also the Romans/Greeks celebrated the 25th as Zeus' birthday. Tons of pagan stuff there to research.

I really wonder now how that has anything to do with Jesus birthday as those are not really about Jesus they are about other birthdays not Jesus. I would like to understand now how that has anything to do with Jesus as God said we shouldn't idol other people.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,606
  • Content Per Day:  3.97
  • Days Won:  21

2 minutes ago, miaandme said:

I really wonder now how that has anything to do with Jesus birthday as those are not really about Jesus they are about other birthdays not Jesus. I would like to understand now how that has anything to do with Jesus as God said we shouldn't idol other people.

According to star charts, 2-3Bc on Sept 11 was probably Yeshua's. Birth. Modern star charts can be seen with an 80 min window with Virgo in the Leo Constellation and all that stuff. Plenty of pictures etc on the internet about that.

6 minutes ago, miaandme said:

I really wonder now how that has anything to do with Jesus birthday

It does not, but it was appeasement way back of the Greek, Roman and other societies because Jews were so hated they preferred to mix in pagan stuff. The RCC later was rife with icons and idols etc...

• Group:  Members

2 minutes ago, Justin Adams said:

According to star charts, 2-3Bc on Sept 11 was probably Yeshua's. Birth. Modern star charts can be seen with an 80 min window with Virgo in the Leo Constellation and all that stuff. Plenty of pictures etc on the internet about that.

Isn't that more about worshiping other Gods those as the stars to me is like horoscope, which is not to be worshiped/

5 minutes ago, miaandme said:

Isn't that more about worshiping other Gods those as the stars to me is like horoscope, which is not to be worshiped/

Oh no. The Israeli temples had zodiacs. This was JUST for seasons etc. They hated astrology as much as Christians did.

To a Jew, they declared the majesty of God. To the pagans they looked for personal signs and horoscopes. There is a huge difference between astrology and astronomy.

8 minutes ago, Justin Adams said:

Oh no. The Israeli temples had zodiacs. This was JUST for seasons etc. They hated astrology as much as Christians did.

To a Jew, they declared the majesty of God. To the pagans they looked for personal signs and horoscopes. There is a huge difference between astrology and astronomy.

Ok that is why I asked cause everything pointed to one thing or another. It wasn't always clear. Thank you for trying to help me understand. Although I am still dumb founded I will prob ask questions later. Thanks again I know nothing is perfectly understood especially when it comes to understanding all the questions.

Just now, miaandme said:

Ok that is why I asked cause everything pointed to one thing or another. It wasn't always clear. Thank you for trying to help me understand. Although I am still dumb founded I will prob ask questions later. Thanks again I know nothing is perfectly understood especially when it comes to understanding all the questions.

I suggest you listen to Dr. Michael Heiser's stuff on YouTube. Start with the 'Supernatural' seminars. Well worth watching/listening to and will answer most of your questions.

• 2 weeks later...

I never hear of him before who is he?