• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  191
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  629
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/29/1970

I've understood this dream for a while now. I've decided to tell you want I've learned.

It's amazingly simple. In the dream when the man and the boy read the scripture from the

toy thier hold face seemed to light up. Their joy was the word of God. I listen to them read

those words surprised and then again not surprised. My joy came from realizing that the word[/b]

was written on a MacDonald toy. When I was comfronted by the demon in my dream I tried to remember

the scripture that the man and boy read and when I couldn't I tried to remember any scripture.

But once again I couldn't. Because I couldn't find the words to rebuke what the demon was saying

I became afraid and I ran.

It's funny... I love Him so much and even though I do my joy came not in Him, but in the appearance

of Him.

Since God has allowed me to understand this part of the dream I've prayed oh how I pray that His

words will be my joy. My pastor reminded us of this the other day. He said... When you read the bible..

your not just reading a book. The words written between these pages are alive. In them is life. In them you will find Him.. (Jesus)

I've learned so much about Him since coming home to Him and yet as close as I've become I still

yearn to be closer.

God bless You

Jacqueline

• 3 months later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,568
  • Content Per Day:  0.68

I had another dream about a few weeks ago. This dream was really in three parts.

The last part of the dream has been on my mind alot so I've decided to asks you what you would have done.

This part of my dream starts with me in an old hotel lobby. I stood there looking around me as the child who was in the second part of my dream same to mind. I reasured myself that I'd left the child in good care. As I was standing there an old

man came into the lobby. He was very agitated. He kept murmuring to himself that he couldn't read what was written on this toy that he had in his hand. He moved around the lobby for a few seconds murmuring and then he came up to me and said you read it. He pushed the toy into my hand and I read a word that was not in english to him. Under the foreigh word was its meaning in english so I read the meaning also to him.

After I read the meaning to him he seem to get more anxious. He told me to read the rest. He kept demanding that I read it, but I couldn't make out the words. The words were there, but I couldn't for some reason really see them let alone read them. At this time a little boy came up to us. This man didn't take the toy from me he held the toy with me as he and the boy started to read what was written on the toy together.

To my surprise on this Mcdonalds toy was written a scripture. As they read the more excited they both got. As I listen to them read the scripture I felt happy. I was amazed that Mcdonald's would put biblical scripture on their toys.

After they read the scripture we were just standing there. I looked out of the window and saw this man. I was surprised to see him. I turned to the old man and said, that man has been in two of my dreams, why? The old man looked at the man standing out side then looked at me and said I don't know, why don't you go and asks him.

So I did. I walked out side with the boy and the old man and I asked the man why are you in my dreams. This man who was a few feet away from me walked up to me and I watched as he got really mad. I could actually see the rage building in him. He started yelling at me that Jesus promise He'll be there... Jesus promised this... Jesus promised that... he was going on and on about the promises that Jesus made. He then yelled at me, but he don't keep His promises do He? I stood there listening to him knowing that there was something that I should say. Some scripture to rebuke the nonsense he was yelling, but I couldn't remember any of them. As he yelled his whole appearance changed. This guy wasn't a guy after all. He looked like a demon.

Before he was even finish yelling I started running. I ran back into the lobby and through a door that lead to a flight of stairs. As I ran up the stairs I could hear him running after me yelling that Jesus was this or that. I was screaming for Jesus... I was so afraid.

As I felt him gaining on me I woke up. All through this I keep trying to remember the scripture that the little boy and the old man read or even the word that I read, but I couldn't. I still can't. My question is what scripture would you have used in a situation like this?

God Bless You

Jacqueline

In reply to your question what scripture would you have used in a situation like this?

Well, unfortunately one can't return back to their dreams to use a scripture once it's over.

I don't know if that" how you meant the question or not but I'll answer another way for you just in case you didn't mean it that way.

If you meant a scripture to use now since or after you have already had the dream, then I would used the one about the devil being the "accuser of the brethren."

Which is what I believe was going on in your dream the devil was coming and accussing Jesus whom lives in your heart. Satan hates Jesus in our lives and seeks to destroy him.

As in the story of Job Satan had went into God's presence and accused Job of serving God only for his wealth.

But it was not true Job loved God with all of his heart and served him because of it.

Job had to go through all kinds of things because of his Christian walk with God and it all started with the devil accuses him of something that wasn't true.

The devil would want us to believe all the things about Jesus are not true that has been told to us in the Word of God.

Satan would want us to believe his lies and slander about Jesus instead.

The devil is a liar and has been from the beginning and we as people in real life don't listen to someone who has a reputation of being a known liar do we? a known.

Well the devil in fact is a liar and has been from the beginning and we as Christian are going to have to wise up and stop listening to his voice.

The devil even accuses us falsely but, we are not under the condemnation of the devil as we have been forgiven and washed in the blood of the lamb and no matter how many times Satan brings up our past sins God never sees them as the blood has covered us.

But it is Satan that is the "Accuser of the Brethren" which includes all the household of God me and you and even Jesus who is our "Elder Brother"

God Bless and hope I've helped

Openly Curious

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  340
  • Content Per Day:  0.05

While it is true we don't usually get 'do-overs' with our dreams, we do often need to know Scriptures to counteract the affects of dreams that are disturbing. In this particular case, the verse "Greater is He that is in you, than he that is in the world" comes to mind.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,568
  • Content Per Day:  0.68

While it is true we don't usually get 'do-overs' with our dreams, we do often need to know Scriptures to counteract the affects of dreams that are disturbing. In this particular case, the verse "Greater is He that is in you, than he that is in the world" comes to mind.

That a real good one it ought to do well for you it certainly does me.

Openly Curious

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  25
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

Hi Jacqueline

Your post just emphasised to me, the neccesity for us as believers to really 'know' Gods Word. When Jesus was in the wilderness, He used Scripture to overcome the Devil at every turn.

In Ephesians 6;11 we are told about the armour that God has provided for us. Every item is protective, and is found 'In Christ', the one that is offensive is the Sword of the Spirit, the Word of God.(Eph 6;17)

If Jesus needed to use it, how much more do we....

Thank you for this reminder to keep God's Word close, we never know when we're going to need it!

In Him

Gaill :whistling: