• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  53
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/06/1981

Hey everyone,

So I wasn't going to post about this but I definitely need some insight as my health is declining.

The Sunday before last I was baptised with my daughter at a new Church that we was attending. In order to become a member you need to be Baptised there.

It was a really great day that day and then the nightmare started...The enemy has constantly been putting fear and anxiety in my head and has showed up in my dreams about 3 times and wakes me up at night with more fear...like he is talking to me. I have prayed and prayed and it won't go away.

I have also had some things happen at the house here ever since I have moved in. 7 years ago now. My kids have all heard and saw things and now it's like as soon as I got Baptised it's coming after me now. 

I did have one sleep paralysis moment a couple of years ago but it's nothing like this. Whatever this is...it follows me everywhere I go. Feels like it's taking over my thoughts and I can't sleep or eat at all.

Has anyone ever experienced this? I am freaking out and it's making me crazy to where I can't work, eat or sleep.

I feel like maybe I did the wrong thing in getting Baptised cause maybe if I wouldn't have then this wouldn't have happened? I feel like I am doomed.

Please help me if you can or even say a prayer for me. I have been saying spiritual warefare prayers and it does help but I am literally wasting away and I can't eat anything without feeling sick.

Thank you in advance for you help!

Belle

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  1,502
  • Content Per Day:  0.66

16 hours ago, Belle8327 said:

Hey everyone,

So I wasn't going to post about this but I definitely need some insight as my health is declining.

The Sunday before last I was baptised with my daughter at a new Church that we was attending. In order to become a member you need to be Baptised there.

It was a really great day that day and then the nightmare started...The enemy has constantly been putting fear and anxiety in my head and has showed up in my dreams about 3 times and wakes me up at night with more fear...like he is talking to me. I have prayed and prayed and it won't go away.

I have also had some things happen at the house here ever since I have moved in. 7 years ago now. My kids have all heard and saw things and now it's like as soon as I got Baptised it's coming after me now. 

I did have one sleep paralysis moment a couple of years ago but it's nothing like this. Whatever this is...it follows me everywhere I go. Feels like it's taking over my thoughts and I can't sleep or eat at all.

Has anyone ever experienced this? I am freaking out and it's making me crazy to where I can't work, eat or sleep.

I feel like maybe I did the wrong thing in getting Baptised cause maybe if I wouldn't have then this wouldn't have happened? I feel like I am doomed.

Please help me if you can or even say a prayer for me. I have been saying spiritual warefare prayers and it does help but I am literally wasting away and I can't eat anything without feeling sick.

Belle

Conquer sleep paralysis--sometimes it's demonic assault--by calling on the Name of Jesus!

Conquer anxiety not just with prayer but with BIBLE STUDY. Once the enemy sees he is driving you to BIBLE STUDY, he'll quit!!!

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  53
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  09/06/1981

Thanks Billiards for the reply. 

I have been doing that along with praying some protective prayers...which has really helped out. I read my Bible daily and also play Christian music in the house.

Finally got some good sleep last night..praying it continues.

Thank you so much! :)

• 5 months later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  1,176
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Birthday:  04/29/1987

On 2/3/2020 at 11:14 PM, Belle8327 said:

Hey everyone,

Belle

Rebuke this evil and keep rebuking until it goes away. Use the spiritual tools, prayer, fasting, etc.