• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  219
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  0

Part 1.

Now the Spirit expressly says that in latter times some will depart from the faith, giving heed to deceiving spirits and doctrines of demons.  

Devils is in the KJV & demons in the NKJV. Seducing is KJV & deceiving is NKJV.

If there is a 'doctrine of devils' being preached at the latter times (husteron - eventually, last of all times) we need to define it, so we can warn God's elect (sheep), that they will not be seduced, (deceived). Seducing - planos, meaning imposter, misleader, deceiver, Only imposters masquerading as ministers of righteousness can seduce men by this devils' doctrine. It started in the Garden of Eden, when the serpent preached it to Eve, beguiling her. He did not come breathing fire & smoke, saying that God was not God. He  simply told Eve that God didn't mean what He said. She could have all that the world had to offer, which is the meaning of the word devil.

Devil - diabolos meaning slanderer, or false accuser (satan was accusing God of lying about eating of the tree).  Diabolos is the construction of 2 syllables; dia - meaning the channel of an act, through or thereby, &  ballo - to throw, cast out, strike or throw down. Satan 'casts God down' off the throne of a man's life, seducing him by accusing God of lying, concerning His commandments. God says "Thou shalt not", but with smooth seductive words satan says, 'God doesn't mean that, you can have & do those things, if you want to. You can have the world, & all it has to offer'.

2nd word for devil - daimonion - daemonic being, deity or god, which is the derivative of the word daimon - our word demon, from the root- daio - to distribute fortunes. When Eve looked upon the tree, she saw 'all that is in the world' 1Jn2v16

For all that is in the world—the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life—is not of the Father but is of the world.

The lust of the flesh - Eve saw a tree that was good for food

The lust of the eyes - Eve saw a tree that was pleasant the eyes

The pride of life - Eve saw a tree to be desired, to make one wise (sakel - self-esteem, self-intelligence), 'pride comes before a fall'.

• Oy Vey! 1

Part 2

Demons & devils seem to be interchangeable, gods who distribute fortunes. There is only 1 God in 3 persons of the trinity. These other gods are self imaginations, like all the sun, moon & tree gods (baal & the grove) that Israel worshipped, with their golden calf & other metal & wood idols. Jews had their demons, Arabs have their genies (with their 3 wishes, like Eve!), Celts have their faeries, Romans have their guardian angels, & even the Irish have their leprechauns!

The churches that celebrate the festivals of xmas (gods-mithra, baal etc), but put Christ there instead, & easter (gods-ishtar, ostara, etc), where it should be Passover, so they represent the 'other jesus' of 2Cor11v4.

We know self opposes God, that is why we need forgiveness on a daily basis, for our sins. There are always opposites that God put in place, after creation; God-satan, light-dark, good-bad, live-die, hot-cold etc. God's elect are 2 as well, the inner man (Christ dwelling in our hearts) that cannot sin (Holy Spirit), & the outer flesh (self), that cannot stop from sinning, (along with all the self-imaginations). If demons were real, that would make a 3rd entity, being or whatever you imagine a demon to be! It don't add up!

• Oy Vey! 1

Part 3

Back to the 2 Greek words for devil- daimon & diabolos. 

Daimon- distribute fortunes links to capitalism, which is defined 'The economic system in which all, or most of the means of production & distribution (distribute) as land, factories etc, (fortunes) are privately owned & operated for profit, it has been generally characterised by a tendency toward concentration of wealth. (for the individual or capitalist)

Diabolos- slanderer links to democracy, defined demos- the people, damos- a division of the people, & kratein- to rule by kratos- strength, a gov't who rule. A government of the people, by the people, for the people. When satan was tempting Yeshua to cast Himself down Mt4v6, he wanted to cast God out of office, as the judge. He was seeking to establish a democracy by getting a majority vote over God. Democracy began in Eden when the serpent & Eve got together & enlisted Adam's vote. They began a democratic form of government, by ruling themselves with a majority vote. Their government was a true democracy. Man will vote to fulfill the desires of the flesh with capitalism.  

Man's sinful nature is to fulfill the devil's doctrine. The doctrine of the devil is lust & covetousness. Lust- epithumia- a longing for that which is forbidden, long for. Covetousness- pleonektes- to want more (better car, house, wife, money etc). Paul said in Col3v5 covetousness is idolatry, & in Eph5v5 a covetous man is an idolator.

• Oy Vey! 1

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  107
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

4 hours ago, Yeshua153 said:

Part 1.

Now the Spirit expressly says that in latter times some will depart from the faith, giving heed to deceiving spirits and doctrines of demons.  

Devils is in the KJV & demons in the NKJV. Seducing is KJV & deceiving is NKJV.

If there is a 'doctrine of devils' being preached at the latter times (husteron - eventually, last of all times) we need to define it, so we can warn God's elect (sheep), that they will not be seduced, (deceived). Seducing - planos, meaning imposter, misleader, deceiver, Only imposters masquerading as ministers of righteousness can seduce men by this devils' doctrine. It started in the Garden of Eden, when the serpent preached it to Eve, beguiling her. He did not come breathing fire & smoke, saying that God was not God. He  simply told Eve that God didn't mean what He said. She could have all that the world had to offer, which is the meaning of the word devil.

Devil - diabolos meaning slanderer, or false accuser (satan was accusing God of lying about eating of the tree).  Diabolos is the construction of 2 syllables; dia - meaning the channel of an act, through or thereby, &  ballo - to throw, cast out, strike or throw down. Satan 'casts God down' off the throne of a man's life, seducing him by accusing God of lying, concerning His commandments. God says "Thou shalt not", but with smooth seductive words satan says, 'God doesn't mean that, you can have & do those things, if you want to. You can have the world, & all it has to offer'.

2nd word for devil - daimonion - daemonic being, deity or god, which is the derivative of the word daimon - our word demon, from the root- daio - to distribute fortunes. When Eve looked upon the tree, she saw 'all that is in the world' 1Jn2v16

For all that is in the world—the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life—is not of the Father but is of the world.

The lust of the flesh - Eve saw a tree that was good for food

The lust of the eyes - Eve saw a tree that was pleasant the eyes

The pride of life - Eve saw a tree to be desired, to make one wise (sakel - self-esteem, self-intelligence), 'pride comes before a fall'.

I think Devil work is clear, but what will be used to deceive Jesus lambs will be the Bible words themselves in this era.

1 hour ago, ahmedcrow said:

I think Devil work is clear, but what will be used to deceive Jesus lambs will be the Bible words themselves in this era.

If I am understanding you, yes the bible's words deceive when not interpreted correctly, but that is why there are 1000's of different churches, all would claim to be the truth, I have been in a few myself in the past, but that is why is important to study yourself, it might take years, but if your God's elect, He will steer you to His truth.

Part 4

Having spoken about covetousness & lust, America certainly fits the bill when talking about 'Spiritual Babylon' mothering the idolatry of self-esteem. I'm in the UK, & we are not far behind too! Rev18v2

Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen.

The 1st Babylon fell on the Euphrates River in the 6th century BC never to rise again from destruction. The 2nd Babylon will be an international city  that reigns over earth Rev17v18, of self & wealth, albeit with trillions of debt!

It's interesting going back to when it was Babel in Gen11, when the whole earth had one language, but Nimrod & his minions wanted to be like God, & build a tower to the heavens. Notice him say in 11v4 'Let us make a name for ourselves', mimicking God in Gen1v26 "Let Us make man in Our image". The result, God scattered them with different languages, & in v6 ended "now nothing that they do will be withheld from them". Free reign to sin as much as you want, & fulfill self. Babylon The Beast carried Israel away, as the 1st of 4, Babylon, Persia, Greece & Rome, & we still have the beast in Rome, along with manmade denominations as defined as de- no & nomos- law, so no law, they make their own laws & rituals.

• Oy Vey! 1

2 hours ago, Yeshua153 said:

If I am understanding you, yes the bible's words deceive when not interpreted correctly, but that is why there are 1000's of different churches, all would claim to be the truth, I have been in a few myself in the past, but that is why is important to study yourself, it might take years, but if your God's elect, He will steer you to His truth.

If there's just on only Church in world, the Antichrist can control Christians so easy at that time because he'll have one doctrine to deal with and to use to deceive people, but many Churches made a trick, so Antichrist can come to 'em all claiming that he;s following the God of Abraham and the all must follow him.

Just now, ahmedcrow said:

If there's just on only Church in world, the Antichrist can control Christians so easy at that time because he'll have one doctrine to deal with and to use to deceive people, but many Churches made a trick, so Antichrist can come to 'em all claiming that he;s following the God of Abraham and the all must follow him.

Yeshua (Jesus) is The Shepherd, who will lose NONE of His sheep (elect church), but most who call themselves Christian, are already following the 'other Jesus' of 2Cor11v4, because that is the 'easy comfortable Jesus'. Yeshua says 'Deny self, take up your cross, & follow me', which means going through trials & tribulations.

• Oy Vey! 1

17 minutes ago, Yeshua153 said:

Yeshua (Jesus) is The Shepherd, who will lose NONE of His sheep (elect church), but most who call themselves Christian, are already following the 'other Jesus' of 2Cor11v4, because that is the 'easy comfortable Jesus'. Yeshua says 'Deny self, take up your cross, & follow me', which means going through trials & tribulations.

"Another Jesus"?! All I know is that Baphomet and he's a demon tried to be instead of Jesus, a head of the body or Christianity. I didn't see that Jesus following is hard, he's comfortable (Matthew 11:25-30), but in the name of Jesus someones make people life to be in suffering, I didn't know why yet?, but this is the Antichrist way not true Jesus, true Jesus won't make people life in suffering, why he may do that?!

Just now, ahmedcrow said:

"Another Jesus"?! All I know is that Baphomet and he's a demon tried to be instead of Jesus, a head of the body or Christianity. I didn't see that Jesus following is hard, he's comfortable (Matthew 11:25-30), but in the name of Jesus someones make people life to be in suffering, I didn't know why yet?, but this is the Antichrist way not true Jesus, true Jesus won't make people life in suffering, why he may do that?!

To mature us in the faith. Were you not disciplined as a child to do as your told, & get told off, or slapped if you didn't? God will also us to sin & mess up,as long as you ask forgiveness, it is in our nature, it's harder to live spiritually, in a world that just wants to their own thing. You sound young in faith, so you need to read & study, & not always believe any human, so confirm it in the bible, to see if is truth or lie!

Edited by Yeshua153

9 minutes ago, Yeshua153 said:

To mature us in the faith. Were you not disciplined as a child to do as your told, & get told off, or slapped if you didn't? God will also us to sin & mess up,as long as you ask forgiveness, it is in our nature, it's harder to live spiritually, in a world that just wants to their own thing. You sound young in faith, so you need to read & study, & not always believe any human, so confirm it in the bible, to see if is truth or lie!

I'm not young in faith nor cute person. I studied the most hard book known for now according to my background the Quran, it's harder than Torah which is harder than Gospel in the nature of texts. I experienced many tricks of Antichrist and the modern guys want to control and lead world, so I'm not soft one, they are the soft, their writings fulfill the websites as we know.

Suffering that make no fruit in the heart is useless, living suffering with minds is a work of Antichrist because they care in mind because this is the era the mind try to control everything according to the mind logic with much pride. Faith is spiritual thing comes to the hearts of the true believers, it seems you forgot that faith doesn't come with suffering but with accepting Jesus, for that people will be able to live spiritually in this world, it seems you forgot the basics of Gospel.