ahmedcrow

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  107
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0

What can be righteous to my conscience, can be sin to another conscience, we're not all equal in this, of course there are the general clear sins and righteous things to all of us, like murdering, it's a sin to all of us. The word guidance in eyes of true wise men is the true light of world, with the spirit of heaven, everyone of us can distinguish what right and wrong to him, "27 As for you, the anointing which you received from Him abides in you, and you have no need for anyone to teach you; but as His anointing teaches you about all things, and is true and is not a lie, and just as it has taught you, [i]you abide in Him." - (1 John 2)

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  513
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  3,194
  • Content Per Day:  1.44
  • Days Won:  1

@ahmedcrow

Hi, my two cents worth...

I’m of the thoughts that right and wrong are eternal. They are the same for all peoples of all time...We might not yet see something as right or wrong, but that’s just our seeing or understanding..

Our customs may change...Like that which concerns the “taste not and touch not” that scripture speaks of that is going to perish with the using. 

I would even go so far as to say what is right and wrong, is that that is right and wrong to God and to all creatures everywhere for all eternity....Which I believe to be the state of righteousness we, and all creatures that live, or will live in the Kingdom of God will abide by for all eternity..

Anyways, those are my thinks on the thought.  

Be blessed as we pursue Him that we might grow and learn right and wrong, as right and wrong are in themselves, Not me 

Edited by Not me

3 hours ago, Not me said:

@ahmedcrow

Hi, my two cents worth...

I’m of the thoughts that right and wrong are eternal. They are the same for all peoples of all time...We might not yet see something as right or wrong, but that’s just our seeing or understanding..

Our customs may change...Like that which concerns the “taste not and touch not” that scripture speaks of that is going to perish with the using. 

I would even go so far as to say what is right and wrong, is that that is right and wrong to God and to all creatures everywhere for all eternity....Which I believe to be the state of righteousness we, and all creatures that live, or will live in the Kingdom of God will abide by for all eternity..

Anyways, those are my thinks on the thought.  

Be blessed as we pursue Him that we might grow and learn right and wrong, as right and wrong are in themselves, Not me 

“taste not and touch not” logic can't work when we have power, because we will do our desire with power or force what faces us to do what we desire. It's noble and high thing when you have power and refuse to do something because you see it wrong, but it's easy to use “taste not and touch not” logic when we have no power to do.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  957
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,631
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

8 hours ago, ahmedcrow said:

What can be righteous to my conscience, can be sin to another conscience, we're not all equal in this, of course there are the general clear sins and righteous things to all of us, like murdering, it's a sin to all of us. The word guidance in eyes of true wise men is the true light of world, with the spirit of heaven, everyone of us can distinguish what right and wrong to him, "27 As for you, the anointing which you received from Him abides in you, and you have no need for anyone to teach you; but as His anointing teaches you about all things, and is true and is not a lie, and just as it has taught you, [i]you abide in Him." - (1 John 2)

https://sermonwriter.com/sermons/john-1415-21-let-conscience-guide-kegel/

35 minutes ago, charisenexcelsis said:

There is what is moral and what is your calling. True morality is universal. Culture may change the context of that morality, but nevertheless the morality does not change. Your calling is about obedience to what God asks you to do.

"what I'm calling" in the first post in the thread is based on Gospel, I didn't say something freak, look apostle Paul letters. Your words is an appropriate reply not to mine but to "Not Me" member.

Look, again, when we have power it's difference, whether it was morals or obedience Gospel instructions, if I have power I'll do all what I see right and no one will stop me, but if I'll do something in that case of Gospel or of Jesus, I'll do it because I think Gospel is good or Jesus is good, but any way I've power, so it won't a problem to ignore Gospel or Jesus.

You talk about morals in case we can't do the opposite, this is not the truth, the truth is when we have power, what we will do?

9 minutes ago, Neighbor said:

I have read a part of what you sent, I think it's nice topic.

• Thanks 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  136
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,488
  • Content Per Day:  1.40

8 hours ago, ahmedcrow said:

You raise the Point of there being "justifiable sins"? For example a Poor man stealing food to feed his family? In that respect, No it is not black white to all people. But to God it is still a sin. A sin that he is more likely to be merciful about as opposed to a rich man stealing money from the poor by swindling them as some tele-evangelists and false prophets like to do. From the human perspective there are worse sins and lesser sins, from God's perspective all sin is grievous in the presence of a Holy God. 

The contrast to this However is the mercy and Grace of God. As much as we deserve the condemnation for all our sins whether poor or rich, or smart or ignorant, There is forgiveness at the cross for all sin. Even sins we commit that we are unaware of. In Fact the more we grow in Christ Jesus, the More his light shines on our sinfulness, and the more we realize how sinful we are, and the greater his grace is towards us. Paul the Apostle who was a great man of God called himself the "chief of all sinners" (1 tim. 1:15) So in tune was he to the Holiness of God that despite being the greatest writer of scripture he saw himself as the greatest of sinners. This is the way it is with all saints, The closer we get in our relationship with God the more unworthy we see ourselves of receiving his Grace and the More we Praise Him and thank Him for His grace, and the more we yield to him allowing to finish his work in us, of writing the Law upon our hearts.  

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  513
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  3,194
  • Content Per Day:  1.44
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, ahmedcrow said:

“taste not and touch not” logic can't work when we have power, because we will do our desire with power or force what faces us to do what we desire. It's noble and high thing when you have power and refuse to do something because you see it wrong, but it's easy to use “taste not and touch not” logic when we have no power to do.

I’m sorry, please forgive, you lost me...

But I wish you well in your search for the answers to the questions in your heart.

Be blessed in Him, Not me 

Edited by Not me

30 minutes ago, dhchristian said:

You raise the Point of there being "justifiable sins"? For example a Poor man stealing food to feed his family? In that respect, No it is not black white to all people. But to God it is still a sin. A sin that he is more likely to be merciful about as opposed to a rich man stealing money from the poor by swindling them as some tele-evangelists and false prophets like to do. From the human perspective there are worse sins and lesser sins, from God's perspective all sin is grievous in the presence of a Holy God. 

The contrast to this However is the mercy and Grace of God. As much as we deserve the condemnation for all our sins whether poor or rich, or smart or ignorant, There is forgiveness at the cross for all sin. Even sins we commit that we are unaware of. In Fact the more we grow in Christ Jesus, the More his light shines on our sinfulness, and the more we realize how sinful we are, and the greater his grace is towards us. Paul the Apostle who was a great man of God called himself the "chief of all sinners" (1 tim. 1:15) So in tune was he to the Holiness of God that despite being the greatest writer of scripture he saw himself as the greatest of sinners. This is the way it is with all saints, The closer we get in our relationship with God the more unworthy we see ourselves of receiving his Grace and the More we Praise Him and thank Him for His grace, and the more we yield to him allowing to finish his work in us, of writing the Law upon our hearts.  

I've no problem against apostle Paul, I've the opposite, I like him :)

He talked an example that if you do something your faith feel it's a sin, it'll be a sin, so we are not the same in this, if you for example eat meats from idols and your conscience feel it's unholy it'll be unholy but if your faith is strong and you know that idols are fake and eat the meat, there's no problem, we are not equal in this.

How can you imagine God punishes the poor stealing because the rich people refused to help 'em?!! God doesn't think like humans, remember that.

25 minutes ago, Godismyloveforever said:

This post is quite confusing.  First,  do you think @charisenexcelsis post was only meant for you?  It seems to me that post applies to everyone in the world. 

Also, it looks like you called charisenexcelsis a freak.  Was that your intention? 

Really I didn't insult him, I said "I didn't say something freak", I mean I didn't say something so strange but in some hard language. I think he said "your calling", he meant what I wrote in the subject of the thread, but really I've nothing against him, I'm replying to his opinion that I didn't get thoughts outside of Gospel.