IGNORED

Praying to God For Grandma's Right Hand To Be Healed - It Worked.

Cory Henry

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  33
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/16/1998

My second prayer after coming back from college was answered just recently. My auntie told me that my Grandma's right hand was in pain. I knew that prayer power was needed. I prayed to God for him, in his time, to heal Grandma's right hand by healing the bones, organs and muscles inside it to ease and remove the pain from it. I asked in faith believing and in Jesus name. 

I would then see Grandma and tell her about the prayer and would wait for a result. Within minutes of this post being published, Grandma called me and i noticed that her right hand was in motion. Her hand was healed. When i told Grandma about my prayer at that time, she said it was so. It was true, that ONE prayer indeed healed Grandma's right hand and proves once and for all, that intercessory prayer for the healing of the body works. I thanked Jehovah God for answering my prayer.

That prayer was answered not only by means of faith, by asking God to do things in his time and in Jesus name, but the prayer was also successful because my heart had been clean, righteous and obedient - confirming that God agrees with my lifestyle, of which must always be of complete, proper, genuine, Godly obedience. Praying with ceasing is also key to living a righteous life. I am thankful for God in hearing my prayer within the last half-hour.

God will answer any prayer we pray, that fits his will and his plan for our lives. The prayer testimony i share with you in this discussing, proves of how special it is to pray for a loving grandmother that like me, is a member of Christ. We Christians will always love and worship the almightly and agree with the Holy Bible says. God bless you, for God's will is the best.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  777
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,956
  • Content Per Day:  3.04
  • Days Won:  1

May b u hv rcvd the Holy Spirit gift of healing, try it to others n let us know.