• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  514
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  3,196
  • Content Per Day:  1.43
  • Days Won:  1

3 hours ago, kwikphilly said:

.But I believe what Jesus Did & that the same Spirit that Raised Him from the dead(Gods Operation or working))is the Spirit in me....

Me too...I do bear witness with you to this truth, that the same Spirit that raised Christ from the dead dwells in you...

Blessing for having made your heart His home... And may this Spirit that dwells in you teach and grow you and complete His work in you, as well as in all those that would call on His name..

A brother in Christ, Not me 

2 hours ago, missmuffet said:

God has a plan for each and every one of us. We need to trust Him and have faith that He always knows best. He can see the whole picture where we can't. 

Works for me! 

To trust His love for us such a blessing to see and experience in a life..

Be blessed as we “learn of Christ” and grow in Him..

A fellow believer, Not me 

9 minutes ago, Neighbor said:

Can I trust God? Yes. More than that I can praise Him, I  do celebrate His Glory. For He has provided me the Good Shepherd  to secure me. Jesus has in turn indwelled me with God the Holy Spirit  as my comforter till He returns personally  for me. Yes I can and do tust God. He has given me the promise That He will return and meet me.

Be blessed Neighbor, as God continues to manifest Himself in you that all might be refreshed..... For to have learned to trust God in one’s life, is a wonderful thing indeed.. 

Be blessed in the trusting, a fellow laborer, Not me 

Edited by Not me
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  32
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

God manifests himself to us all the time to those who the eyes to see and the ears to hear.  Not everyone believes.  Not everyone has faith.  I think it requires faith to be able to see His MANIFESTATIONS.

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  514
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  3,196
  • Content Per Day:  1.43
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, P Jay said:

God manifests himself to us all the time to those who the eyes to see and the ears to hear.  Not everyone believes.  Not everyone has faith.  I think it requires faith to be able to see His MANIFESTATIONS.

I think you are 100% correct... Oh, that He would give us eyes to see His workings even more!.... Oh, blessed be the day.. :)

Praying for His body to see more of Him.. 

Be blessed in Him, Not me 

Edited by Not me

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,147
  • Content Per Day:  4.60
  • Days Won:  327

19 hours ago, Not me said:
23 hours ago, kwikphilly said:

.But I believe what Jesus Did & that the same Spirit that Raised Him from the dead(Gods Operation or working))is the Spirit in me....

Me too...I do bear witness with you to this truth, that the same Spirit that raised Christ from the dead dwells in you...

Blessing for having made your heart His home... And may this Spirit that dwells in you teach and grow you and complete His work in you, as well as in all those that would call on His name..

A brother in Christ, Not me 

:amen: & :amen:and to you also:heart:                                      With love-your sister in Christ,Kwik

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1