• Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  16
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/25/1987

On 4/8/2020 at 9:45 AM, kwikphilly said:

Blessings Everyone

The more I read Topics here regarding Spiritual Warfare the more it troubles me to know that so so so many "Christians"Understand so very little,The really sad part is not that they understand little but that they continue to post as an authority or a teacher......notgood

Everything one needs to know is in the Written Word of God and the most Powerful Weapon a Christian has is the Sword of the Spirit and of course,the Authority to use it in the Mighty & Precious Name Above every name,Christ JESUS (Given  us by Jesus Himself)

Now I've heard about this book & that book,this website & that website and so on....and a whole bunch of other information that can put a Christian that is not well grounded in a lot of trouble,more trouble than they started with......it's as dangerous as sending a child out into a land mine & instructing him to dance like he's never danced before across that field-crazy!

You may say,"Well what makes her such an authority"? I can give you a long winded testimony of the years I spent in the occult or as a practicing witch or even tell you some stories that would make your hair stand on end-but I won't because all the Glory belongs to God and there is much Power in the Tongue.So,I'll hold back the many words that needn't give glory wickedness & instead ,test whatever I share against Scripture.....God is the Authority,not I and though I have much experience,that experience compels me to point you in the right direction,Gods Word.....that you needn't make so many mistakes by being mis-lead

Anyone who was ever born is born into an unseen world of Spiritual Warfare,anyone who breathes air is influenced by what is wicked ,evil & unseen,and everyone who accepts Jesus as Lord & Savior has a target put on them more so than any other......some people recognized they are being attacked  ,others do not.......its foolish to think your circumstance makes your ordeal worse than any other even if it includes hideous satanic rituals ,physical abuse or demonic voices 24/7......though it is ugly,horrible & in your face,it is BONDAGE.....it is the same as someone suffering of cancer & comparing them to the fellow that had little headaches to deal with.....we must shed our carnal "me" minds & Understand that we are not unique to suffering and stop "feeling" sorry for ourselves if we are to walk in Spirit & in Truth

I know it may sound harsh & without compassion but I tell you these things because I love you.....when Jesus came across the cripple who lie by the pool at Bethesda for 38years did He Say"Oh poor thing,it must have been horrible for you"?

The point is,the Lord Knows your suffering and He Has Also Seen your Deliverance,HE Has Already Delivered you ,Jesus broke those chains,set you FREE as you waited for that Manifestation.....you might be saying" What does a cripple have to do with ME"?"What does that have to do with satan attacking me?" It has everything to do with it,because of Jesus YOU have been Given the Authority to step on serpents & scorpions.Jesus Has Healed all manner of sickness & disease on the cross,He was foresaken in your place,He even Conquered death & was a CURSE for YOU.....

And with only a WORD.....

But before you can SPEAK with Authority & before you can put on the Full Armor of God & before you can fully Understand what you have you MUST know WHO you ARE in Christ.....

Thats what I hope to do here,I hope to Encourage those that seek knowledge in this area to first get well grounded,find your footing on solid ground,a firm foundation,good solid doctrine. Once you Understand how much God Loves you,how very important you are to Him,how much was accomplished & finished on the cross & you Embrace the Grace of God-because it is YOURS!Thenyyou can move ahead with Wisdom & Understanding,you will be both productive & effective with great Joy & much Peace

So,you will ask," What do I do right now since you say I dont know enough to DO anything"   Simple,when you were a small child & someone picked on you ,you were frightened,vulnerable & very small,lol-right? You ran into your Mothers Arms or stood behind your big brother ..............Stand behind Jesus,trust Him because the battle is not even yours,the entire WAR was Already WON,Stand on the Position of Victory ...dig into Gods Word seeking God with all your heart ,mind & soul- HE WILL BE THERE ,HE IS THERE

Learn the Power of your tongue

Please,stop talking so much about demons,their power,satanic rituals,things& people that go bump in the night & speak the Word of God

No need to entertain or argue with the enemy....."the Lord Rebukes you" is enough,trust Jesus!

Seek God,Trust God,Praise God,Give thanks,talk less...........focus more=JESUS

With love-in Christ<Kwik

Who am I in Christ?

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,143
  • Content Per Day:  4.62
  • Days Won:  327

17 hours ago, Quietus said:

Who am I in Christ?

A Born Again Believer is the Righteousness of God in Christ! Praise Jesus!

With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,143
  • Content Per Day:  4.62
  • Days Won:  327

17 hours ago, Quietus said:

I was thinking of this earlier today. How we may inadvertently, or unintentionally worship the enemy, by indulging things in the world, or even by following our flesh, or giving into passions, but often times we may be plagued with feeling as though worship of God is a chore, or unfair, or whatever else.

Or at least I do. 

Blessings Quietus

If at times you "feel" that worshipping God is a chore or unfair or something else then I can tell you its time to  dig back into His Word ,seeking Him with all your heart ,soul & mind and ask that He Reveal Himself to you in His Word......this tells me that perhaps your Relationship has gone a bit stale,you are not spending enough time getting to Know Him Personally & Intimately

You see,you are talking to me right now &  I bet it is safe to say you have no doubt that although you are merely looking at words on the screen you are engaged in this discussion with Kwik....if you spent a little more time reading my words to you you would begin to get to know me better.....you type in a question & suddenly there are words before you that answered what you've asked,we are forming a relationship

The Bible is the LIVING Word of God,He is more Present in His Word than I am on these pages,I may or may not be logged on but He is Always there,in His Word.....why? Because the Living Word(Jesus) Abides in you & by the Power of Holy Spirit He Reveals....Log on & talk with God,you are the Righteousness of God in Christ,He Died for you that you can come to Him Personally ,walk right into the Holy of Holies & before the Throne of GRACE......spend time with God in Christ and I promise you ,you won't be able to help yourself from Praising,Glorifying & Worshipping Him:heart:

With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  16
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  04/25/1987

On 5/7/2020 at 11:23 AM, kwikphilly said:

Blessings Quietus

If at times you "feel" that worshipping God is a chore or unfair or something else then I can tell you its time to  dig back into His Word ,seeking Him with all your heart ,soul & mind and ask that He Reveal Himself to you in His Word......this tells me that perhaps your Relationship has gone a bit stale,you are not spending enough time getting to Know Him Personally & Intimately

You see,you are talking to me right now &  I bet it is safe to say you have no doubt that although you are merely looking at words on the screen you are engaged in this discussion with Kwik....if you spent a little more time reading my words to you you would begin to get to know me better.....you type in a question & suddenly there are words before you that answered what you've asked,we are forming a relationship

The Bible is the LIVING Word of God,He is more Present in His Word than I am on these pages,I may or may not be logged on but He is Always there,in His Word.....why? Because the Living Word(Jesus) Abides in you & by the Power of Holy Spirit He Reveals....Log on & talk with God,you are the Righteousness of God in Christ,He Died for you that you can come to Him Personally ,walk right into the Holy of Holies & before the Throne of GRACE......spend time with God in Christ and I promise you ,you won't be able to help yourself from Praising,Glorifying & Worshipping Him:heart:

With love-in Christ,Kwik

Thank you for the encouragement. That's a very interesting way of seeing it. Yes, I need to pour into the word more. 

• Praying! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,678
  • Content Per Day:  0.47

On 4/8/2020 at 10:45 PM, kwikphilly said:

Blessings Everyone

The more I read Topics here regarding Spiritual Warfare the more it troubles me to know that so so so many "Christians"Understand so very little,The really sad part is not that they understand little but that they continue to post as an authority or a teacher......notgood

Everything one needs to know is in the Written Word of God and the most Powerful Weapon a Christian has is the Sword of the Spirit and of course,the Authority to use it in the Mighty & Precious Name Above every name,Christ JESUS (Given  us by Jesus Himself)

Now I've heard about this book & that book,this website & that website and so on....and a whole bunch of other information that can put a Christian that is not well grounded in a lot of trouble,more trouble than they started with......it's as dangerous as sending a child out into a land mine & instructing him to dance like he's never danced before across that field-crazy!

You may say,"Well what makes her such an authority"? I can give you a long winded testimony of the years I spent in the occult or as a practicing witch or even tell you some stories that would make your hair stand on end-but I won't because all the Glory belongs to God and there is much Power in the Tongue.So,I'll hold back the many words that needn't give glory wickedness & instead ,test whatever I share against Scripture.....God is the Authority,not I and though I have much experience,that experience compels me to point you in the right direction,Gods Word.....that you needn't make so many mistakes by being mis-lead

Anyone who was ever born is born into an unseen world of Spiritual Warfare,anyone who breathes air is influenced by what is wicked ,evil & unseen,and everyone who accepts Jesus as Lord & Savior has a target put on them more so than any other......some people recognized they are being attacked  ,others do not.......its foolish to think your circumstance makes your ordeal worse than any other even if it includes hideous satanic rituals ,physical abuse or demonic voices 24/7......though it is ugly,horrible & in your face,it is BONDAGE.....it is the same as someone suffering of cancer & comparing them to the fellow that had little headaches to deal with.....we must shed our carnal "me" minds & Understand that we are not unique to suffering and stop "feeling" sorry for ourselves if we are to walk in Spirit & in Truth

I know it may sound harsh & without compassion but I tell you these things because I love you.....when Jesus came across the cripple who lie by the pool at Bethesda for 38years did He Say"Oh poor thing,it must have been horrible for you"?

The point is,the Lord Knows your suffering and He Has Also Seen your Deliverance,HE Has Already Delivered you ,Jesus broke those chains,set you FREE as you waited for that Manifestation.....you might be saying" What does a cripple have to do with ME"?"What does that have to do with satan attacking me?" It has everything to do with it,because of Jesus YOU have been Given the Authority to step on serpents & scorpions.Jesus Has Healed all manner of sickness & disease on the cross,He was foresaken in your place,He even Conquered death & was a CURSE for YOU.....

And with only a WORD.....

But before you can SPEAK with Authority & before you can put on the Full Armor of God & before you can fully Understand what you have you MUST know WHO you ARE in Christ.....

Thats what I hope to do here,I hope to Encourage those that seek knowledge in this area to first get well grounded,find your footing on solid ground,a firm foundation,good solid doctrine. Once you Understand how much God Loves you,how very important you are to Him,how much was accomplished & finished on the cross & you Embrace the Grace of God-because it is YOURS!Thenyyou can move ahead with Wisdom & Understanding,you will be both productive & effective with great Joy & much Peace

So,you will ask," What do I do right now since you say I dont know enough to DO anything"   Simple,when you were a small child & someone picked on you ,you were frightened,vulnerable & very small,lol-right? You ran into your Mothers Arms or stood behind your big brother ..............Stand behind Jesus,trust Him because the battle is not even yours,the entire WAR was Already WON,Stand on the Position of Victory ...dig into Gods Word seeking God with all your heart ,mind & soul- HE WILL BE THERE ,HE IS THERE

Learn the Power of your tongue

Please,stop talking so much about demons,their power,satanic rituals,things& people that go bump in the night & speak the Word of God

No need to entertain or argue with the enemy....."the Lord Rebukes you" is enough,trust Jesus!

Seek God,Trust God,Praise God,Give thanks,talk less...........focus more=JESUS

With love-in Christ<Kwik

This is very good, Thank you...

As you have told me before we need to be aware and be mindful of what we speak "claim"...."i have" should not be followed with a negative from satan...but should be succeeded by words such as "authority" and "deliverance" etc in Christ Jesus...by saying "i have" you are claiming it like a pet that you love and take for walks(Kwiks analogy) ...So basically stop speaking what the enemy would have us  focus on and start speaking the promises we have in God by Jesus...If we give place to the enemy he can devour us and become large  and in charge of our thoughts and lives...We can't deny spiritual warfare and shouldn't let pride stand before us...We are not victims we are victorious in Jesus...Thank You Jesus

God bless you