• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,143
  • Content Per Day:  4.62
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Everyone

The more I read Topics here regarding Spiritual Warfare the more it troubles me to know that so so so many "Christians"Understand so very little,The really sad part is not that they understand little but that they continue to post as an authority or a teacher......notgood

Everything one needs to know is in the Written Word of God and the most Powerful Weapon a Christian has is the Sword of the Spirit and of course,the Authority to use it in the Mighty & Precious Name Above every name,Christ JESUS (Given  us by Jesus Himself)

Now I've heard about this book & that book,this website & that website and so on....and a whole bunch of other information that can put a Christian that is not well grounded in a lot of trouble,more trouble than they started with......it's as dangerous as sending a child out into a land mine & instructing him to dance like he's never danced before across that field-crazy!

You may say,"Well what makes her such an authority"? I can give you a long winded testimony of the years I spent in the occult or as a practicing witch or even tell you some stories that would make your hair stand on end-but I won't because all the Glory belongs to God and there is much Power in the Tongue.So,I'll hold back the many words that needn't give glory wickedness & instead ,test whatever I share against Scripture.....God is the Authority,not I and though I have much experience,that experience compels me to point you in the right direction,Gods Word.....that you needn't make so many mistakes by being mis-lead

Anyone who was ever born is born into an unseen world of Spiritual Warfare,anyone who breathes air is influenced by what is wicked ,evil & unseen,and everyone who accepts Jesus as Lord & Savior has a target put on them more so than any other......some people recognized they are being attacked  ,others do not.......its foolish to think your circumstance makes your ordeal worse than any other even if it includes hideous satanic rituals ,physical abuse or demonic voices 24/7......though it is ugly,horrible & in your face,it is BONDAGE.....it is the same as someone suffering of cancer & comparing them to the fellow that had little headaches to deal with.....we must shed our carnal "me" minds & Understand that we are not unique to suffering and stop "feeling" sorry for ourselves if we are to walk in Spirit & in Truth

I know it may sound harsh & without compassion but I tell you these things because I love you.....when Jesus came across the cripple who lie by the pool at Bethesda for 38years did He Say"Oh poor thing,it must have been horrible for you"?

When Jesus saw him lie, and knew that he had been now a long time in that case, he saith unto him, Wilt thou be made whole?

The impotent man answered him, Sir, I have no man, when the water is troubled, to put me into the pool: but while I am coming, another steppeth down before me.

Jesus saith unto him, Rise, take up thy bed, and walk.                         5th Chapter John

The point is,the Lord Knows your suffering and He Has Also Seen your Deliverance,HE Has Already Delivered you ,Jesus broke those chains,set you FREE as you waited for that Manifestation.....you might be saying" What does a cripple have to do with ME"?"What does that have to do with satan attacking me?" It has everything to do with it,because of Jesus YOU have been Given the Authority to step on serpents & scorpions.Jesus Has Healed all manner of sickness & disease on the cross,He was foresaken in your place,He even Conquered death & was a CURSE for YOU.....

And with only a WORD.....

Luke 11:14
  And He was casting out a demon, and it was mute; when the demon had gone out, the mute man spoke; and the crowds were amazed.
Matthew 8:16
  When evening came, they brought to Him many who were demon-possessed; and He cast out the spirits with a word, and healed all who were ill.
Mark 1:34
  And He healed many who were ill with various diseases, and cast out many demons; and He was not permitting the demons to speak, because they knew who He was.
Luke 4:41
  Demons also were coming out of many, shouting, "You are the Son of God!" But rebuking them, He would not allow them to speak, because they knew Him to be the Christ.
Mark 1:39
  And He went into their synagogues throughout all Galilee, preaching and casting out the demons.
Luke 13:32
  And He said to them, "Go and tell that fox, 'Behold, I cast out demons and perform cures today and tomorrow, and the third day I reach My goal.'
Luke 4:35
  But Jesus rebuked him, saying, "Be quiet and come out of him!" And when the demon had thrown him down in the midst of the people, he came out of him without doing him any harm.
Matthew 8:32
  And He said to them, "Go!" And they came out and went into the swine, and the whole herd rushed down the steep bank into the sea and perished in the waters.
Mark 5:8
For He had been saying to him, "Come out of the man, you unclean spirit!"
Luke 8:29
  For He had commanded the unclean spirit to come out of the man. For it had seized him many times; and he was bound with chains and shackles and kept under guard, and yet he would break his bonds and be driven by the demon into the desert.

But before you can SPEAK with Authority & before you can put on the Full Armor of God & before you can fully Understand what you have you MUST know WHO you ARE in Christ.....

Thats what I hope to do here,I hope to Encourage those that seek knowledge in this area to first get well grounded,find your footing on solid ground,a firm foundation,good solid doctrine. Once you Understand how much God Loves you,how very important you are to Him,how much was accomplished & finished on the cross & you Embrace the Grace of God-because it is YOURS!Thenyyou can move ahead with Wisdom & Understanding,you will be both productive & effective with great Joy & much Peace

So,you will ask," What do I do right now since you say I dont know enough to DO anything"   Simple,when you were a small child & someone picked on you ,you were frightened,vulnerable & very small,lol-right? You ran into your Mothers Arms or stood behind your big brother ..............Stand behind Jesus,trust Him because the battle is not even yours,the entire WAR was Already WON,Stand on the Position of Victory ...dig into Gods Word seeking God with all your heart ,mind & soul- HE WILL BE THERE ,HE IS THERE

Learn the Power of your tongue

As Children of God, our tongues have a lot of power. Proverbs 18:21 confirms this by saying, "Death and life are in the power of the tongue, and those who love it will eat its fruits." ... Proverbs 13:3; “Whoever guards his mouth preserves his life; he who opens wide his lips comes to ruin.

Please,stop talking so much about demons,their power,satanic rituals,things& people that go bump in the night & speak the Word of God

Jude 1:9
But even the archangel Michael, when he disputed with the devil over the body of Moses, did not presume to bring a slanderous judgment against him, but said, "The Lord rebuke you!"

No need to entertain or argue with the enemy....."the Lord Rebukes you" is enough,trust Jesus!

Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof.  Proverbs 18:21

So shall my word be that goes out from my mouth; it shall not return to me empty, but it shall accomplish that which I purpose, and shall succeed in the thing for which I sent it. Isaiah 55:11

Truly, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, ‘Be taken up and thrown into the sea,’ and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that what he says will come to pass, it will be done for him. Mark 11:23

For “Whoever desires to love life and see good days, let him keep his tongue from evil and his lips from speaking deceit; 1 Peter 3:10

But he answered, “It is written, “‘Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that comes from the mouth of God.’” Matt 4:4

Seek God,Trust God,Praise God,Give thanks,talk less...........focus more=JESUS

With love-in Christ<Kwik

• This is Worthy 1
  • Well Said! 2

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,247
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

Station one's self on God's Word alone as it is the foundation of all things pertaining to life and Godliness... Pray with God's Word, walk with God's Word, make it more necessary than you food, thirst after it like the water of life it is, meditate upon it all the waking moments of you time here on out, seeing if these things

2 Peter 1:4-11

4 Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.

5 And beside this, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue; and to virtue knowledge;

6 And to knowledge temperance; and to temperance patience; and to patience godliness;

7 And to godliness brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness charity.

8 For if these things be in you, and abound, they make you that ye shall neither be barren nor unfruitful in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.

9 But he that lacketh these things is blind, and cannot see afar off, and hath forgotten that he was purged from his old sins.

10 Wherefore the rather, brethren, give diligence to make your calling and election sure: for if ye do these things, ye shall never fall:

11 For so an entrance shall be ministered unto you abundantly into the everlasting kingdom of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.
KJV

So well spoken Sis... not many teachers for their's the greater condemnation if wrong!!! 

James 3:1-2

3 My brethren, let not many of you become teachers, knowing that we shall receive a stricter judgment. 
NKJV

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  154
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,245
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/11/1984

By God's help alone can we even tame our tongue.  May the Lord have mercy and grace on us to speak and act in obedience, and therefore in victory :th_handshake:

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  154
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,245
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/11/1984

After giving this more thought, I think it's also because many Christians do not accurately perceive WHO the Holy Spirit is.  HE is not an it.  He is not just a force.  He is a Person of the Trinity of God.  Not a super power for us to throw at the enemy at our own whim or whenever we feel threatened by something.  When we submit to God, then we can resist the devil and he will flee.  

So, may the Holy Spirit Himself enable us in His power to humble ourselves, submit to Him, and therefore be a mighty instrument of victory against the enemy in our obedience to God.  May He also therefore enable us to tame our tongue or give our tongue the authority it needs to speak His Word, at the right time, so that we don't just simply leap from the frying pan into the fire.  

Too many times we shoot ourselves and our miracles,our testimonies, or just simply the presence of God in our lives in the foot - our tongue holding the trigger many times.

Another warfare factor is worship.  Worship unto God is a sure weapon against the enemy.  Not only that, it is a true active example of submission unto God.  Speaking out God's Word by His power in praise and worship unto Him - singing it out even (God loves singing) in itself puts us in a position of authority and victory over the enemy.

It's not by might, nor by power but by My Spirit, saith the Lord.

Amen.

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  211
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,463
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  01/23/1966

On 4/8/2020 at 7:45 AM, kwikphilly said:

Seek God,Trust God,Praise God,Give thanks,talk less...........focus more=JESUS

Amen indeed. The words we speak are spirit life or death. Shalom.

• Praise God! 1

• 3 weeks later...

• Topic Count:  126
  • Content Count:  2,087
  • Content Per Day:  0.57
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/15/1956

James 3 J.B. Phillips New Testament (PHILLIPS)

The responsibility of a teacher’s position

3 Don’t aim at adding to the number of teachers, my brothers, I beg you! Remember that we who are teachers will be judged by a much higher standard.

The danger of the tongue

2-6 We all make mistakes in all kinds of ways, but the man who can claim that he never says the wrong thing can consider himself perfect, for if he can control his tongue he can control every other part of his personality! Men control the movements of a large animal like the horse with a tiny bit placed in its mouth. Ships too, for all their size and the momentum they have with a strong wind behind them, are controlled by a very small rudder according to the course chosen by the helmsman. The human tongue is physically small, but what tremendous effects it can boast of! A whole forest can be set ablaze by a tiny spark of fire, and the tongue is as dangerous as any fire, with vast potentialities for evil. It can poison the whole body, it can make the whole of life a blazing hell.

7-12 Beasts, birds, reptiles and all kinds of sea-creatures can be, and in fact are, tamed by man, but no one can tame the human tongue. It is an evil always liable to break out, and the poison it spreads is deadly. We use the tongue to bless our Father, God, and we use the same tongue to curse our fellow-men, who are all created in God’s likeness. Blessing and curses come out of the same mouth—surely, my brothers, this is the sort of thing that never ought to happen! Have you ever known a spring to give sweet and bitter water simultaneously? Have you ever seen a fig-tree with a crop of olives, or seen figs growing on a vine? It is just as impossible for a spring to give fresh and salt water at the same time.

Real, spiritual wisdom means humility, not rivalry

13-16 Are there some wise and understanding men among you? Then your lives will be an example of the humility that is born of true wisdom. But if your heart is full of rivalry and bitter jealousy, then do not boast of your wisdom—don’t deny the truth that you must recognise in your inmost heart. You may acquire a certain superficial wisdom, but it does not come from God—it comes from this world, from your own lower nature, even from the devil. For wherever you find jealousy and rivalry you also find disharmony and all other kinds of evil.

17-18 The wisdom that comes from God is first utterly pure, then peace-loving, gentle, approachable, full of tolerant thoughts and kindly actions, with no breath of favouritism or hint of hypocrisy. And the wise are peace-makers who go on quietly sowing for a harvest of righteousness—in other people and in themselves.

James 1:26If any man among you seem to be religious, and bridleth not his tongue, but deceiveth his own heart, this man's religion is vain.

posted as a warning:

"

The Law of Attraction is the most powerful law in the universe. Just like gravity, it is always in effect, always in motion. It is working in your life at this very moment. You are always in a state of creation. You are creating your reality in every moment of every day. You are creating your future with every single thought: either consciously or subconsciously. You can’t take a break from it and decide not to create because creation never stops.

Understanding just how the Law of Attraction is a fundamental key to your success. If you want to change your life, and empower yourself to create an amazing future, then you need to understand your role in the Law of Attraction.

Expect miracles.

The Law of Attraction allows for infinite possibilities, infinite abundance, and infinite joy. It knows no order of difficulty, and it can change your life in every way.

In order to really understand how the Law of Attraction works in your life, we need to look at a few things. I will explain the Law of Attraction, how to master it in your life to attract success in many areas, a meditation technique, and some tips for abundance.

Let’s start at the beginning."   https://www.jackcanfield.com/blog/using-the-law-of-attraction/

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,143
  • Content Per Day:  4.62
  • Days Won:  327

On 4/8/2020 at 12:04 PM, *Zion* said:

After giving this more thought, I think it's also because many Christians do not accurately perceive WHO the Holy Spirit is.  HE is not an it.  He is not just a force.  He is a Person of the Trinity of God.  Not a super power for us to throw at the enemy at our own whim or whenever we feel threatened by something.  When we submit to God, then we can resist the devil and he will flee.  

Blessings Beloved Sister

A long time ago I heard a preacher say "by the Power of Holy Spirit",by Council of Holy Spirit" and noticed he never ever said "THE" Holy Spirit & one day he addressed that very thing,he said" I don't refer to Holy Spirit as "the" because He is a WHO & not an it......at that very moment it cut like a Sword and was instanly Received by my spirit,from that day forth "the"never comes out of my mouth when referencing Holy Spirit....so it's really a testimony because I do not deliberately"try" not to speak it & it is not by self effort,the Word he spoke was a Revelation by the Power of Holy Spirit,just another thing to give God ALL the Glory and like you said"When we SUBMIT"

Everyone uses the cliche"let go,let God"(myself included) & no truer words were ever spoken,with "self" out of the way,HE(Holy Spirit)Will Move like a Mighty Rushing Wind!!!! Perhaps at first you can make a little conscious effort to make a routine of reading the Word ,communing ,praising,praying just to get good daily habits,the heart & mind will quickly follow-there is nothing wrong with putting your best foot forward in seeking GOD with a burning desire to Know Him MORE & MORE......I do know  many who love our Lord & yet the busyness of life distracts them from growth in their Relationship with God in Christ(eg:I just don't have time to read the Bible)......God MUST be PRIORITY NUMBER 1 ,He is GOD ALMIGHTY,He takes a back seat to no one & nothing!If this is not the desire of the heart then that is a very lazy,immature Christian who although Holy Spirit Abides in him,he is not walking in Spirit & in Truth

I keep seeing issues like this getting twisted in other Threads,these are not Salvational issues,they are growth hindering issues that block your Blessings.....the Blessings are there,you simply need get out of the Way to Receive all that God Has for us and the Power of the Tongue is one of those Blessings that reflect the Power of Holy Spirit(self control)   I think its time for me to hold my tongue,lol  I'm wandering off about RELATIONSHIP which to me is exactly why we are MORE than Conquerors in Christ Jesus!!   God Bless us all,Praise Jesus!                                  With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Loved it! 1

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  16
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  04/25/1987

On 4/8/2020 at 11:04 AM, *Zion* said:

Another warfare factor is worship.  Worship unto God is a sure weapon against the enemy.  Not only that, it is a true active example of submission unto God.  Speaking out God's Word by His power in praise and worship unto Him - singing it out even (God loves singing) in itself puts us in a position of authority and victory over the enemy.

I was thinking of this earlier today. How we may inadvertently, or unintentionally worship the enemy, by indulging things in the world, or even by following our flesh, or giving into passions, but often times we may be plagued with feeling as though worship of God is a chore, or unfair, or whatever else.

Or at least I do. 

:ph34r: