Mike Mclees

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  158
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  1,915
  • Content Per Day:  0.80
  • Days Won:  0

When I woke this morning I said Good morning America but it was sarcasm. Humanity at large has sunk to the very depths of degradation and debauchery. I think of Jerimiah  the prophet When God said to go into the city and to see if their was one righteous in the mist and low there was not one.Is it not what we see today. I think of Rev 18 Oh Babylon .Babylon that great City how art thou fallen. Come out of her my people and be no partakers of her sins. It has become the cage of every foul Bird.

Even the innocent are ill and dying. America has turned its back on the those who need its help disparity . This morning on my phone, breaking News we are in another Great recession. How disparaging this is. Stand up Church and be not afraid or dismayed Isaiah 41:10 .

I sought the Lord and He heard me and delivered me from all my fears Psalm 34:4 

Edited by Mike Mclees

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  158
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  1,915
  • Content Per Day:  0.80

I read yesterday that some believe that Globalists are kindling the fire to keep the public in fear using it to gain their agenda and bring about the New World Order. I did not know that Bill Gates was one of them. He was a prophet of the outbreak. Makes one think if the out break was not Man made. 

Edited by Mike Mclees

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  839
  • Content Per Day:  0.44

that is true America has turned it's back on God,  but there are some pastors & not all of them teach this,  there are some pastors who are saying that another great awakening is coming to America  I don't know if that's even true but it could happen,  now there are other teachers & prophets who say that a great awakening will not happen & that America is starting to head into God's Judgement whinch might be happening because of the Pandemic, there is now food shortages in America & the ecomony is getting worse

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  958
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,646
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

Job 2:10

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  48