IGNORED

Why Christians should support Israel?

Guest DaughterofZion1

Guest seekingtruth

I loved the article and it is something I feel very strong about. I have just finished reading the book Isreal- the blessing or the curse and highly recommend it as a book worth reading. Something that this book brings up is the fact that the last 3 presidents have been involved in the middle east peace talks and whenever they met and the plan of giving land away was put forth that America has gone through a major diaster on that very day that the meeting took place. And quite a few of the incidences were considered freak storms or storms of severe magnitudes. It is very interesting when you see how many times these meetings and storms have happened. This book also mentions alot of the key players in the middle east peace process and what position they take.            

Unfortunately I discovered my church's denomination as one who has taken a stance against Isreael in the name of peace. (this book also lists the postition of some churchs) I am not entirely comfortable with this as I in no way take this stance and feel  angry that a letter against Isreael was signed from a represenative of the denomination and the church wasn't notified. I am at this point praying on this, because I am not sure if I will be staying. So please pray for my church (and every other bible believing church) and the need to see the importance of these times and the apostasy that will befall the church. As christians we are told to love one another as Christ loves the church. But Jesus also taught that the most important rule of love is truth.  I personally can't wait for Christ's return as the more I look into things the more pandora's boxes I uncover and it is so sad how much deception is in this world.I thank God that he gave us his word so we can rely on him to keep us strong in the days of persecution to come as we christians are also hated by the world just as the Jews are.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Should Christians be sympathetic to the plight of the palestinians.

As a human being watching other human beings suffer it IS intolarable. It hurts GRIVEOUSLY because they have red blood flowing through their veins as surely as red blood flows through my veins. Does the world seriously believe or even suggest that Israel takes delight in spilling the blood of the Palestinians, when the Lord GOD of Israel tells them time and again in His word the bible, that you are made in my image. Does the world seriously believe that the redeemed Gentiles through the blood of the lamb of God, Jesus Christ(Christians) who love and support Israel, take delight in watching the suffering of the Palestinians????

What kind of moral monster would question Israel's  intrinsic human ability to feel compassion. To not feel compassion and empathy is to deny that which makes us HUMAN. Has anyone ever read the story Blade Runner aka Do androids dream of electric sheep??? Well this book says that the very definining quality between humans and androids, is the human ability to empathise. Androids can not do this.

Of course I grieve for the Palestinians, I grieve with them because I do not want to see them hurting any longer. But you know when it comes to truth, and when it comes to divine truth as set down in the big book, the bible there can be no compromise. At the very beginning of this whole tawdry episode...in 1948 ISRAEL BEGGED THE ARABS WHO WERE LIVING IN THE ENSUING LANDS WHICH ISRAEL RE-INERITED THROUGH DIVINE RIGHT, TO STAY...STAY WITH US AND WE WILL LIVE IN PEACE WITH YOU!!!!!! THIS IS VERIFIABLE HISTORICAL FACT....THEY BEGGED THE ARABS TO STAY! But no they listened to the surrounding Arab nations and left the land, only to lose it in the ensuing war!!!

When you fight against the God of Hosts, the King of Israel and when you meddle against His chosen people Israel, you get nothing but God's curse upon you and your house hold. Does God delight in cursing you???????? OF COURSE HE DOESN'T!!!!!! DOES HE DELIGHT IN YOUR AGONY, NO OF COURSE NOT!!! But if you don't heed his warnings and live, you will die. This is what is happening to the Palestinians, and the Christians are best to take heed and learn from what is going on in the mid-East re: the Arabs. If the Christians stand against Israel, they are standing against the God of Israel, the King of Kings, the King of Israel.

Christians are warned in Romans 11 not to be arrogant, and not to think that they have usurped the unique and special place of Israel in God's eye. We are warned continuously that our salvation has come about because of Israel's own rejection of it's Messiah. When Israel is restored, and her eyes are opened by their father God, the fulness of the restoration of the Gentiles will be made complete. Don't believe me, go check it up on Romans 11.

Christians, the redeemed Gentiles, adopted sons and daughters into the commonwealth of Israel, if you continue in your dispensationalist theories, in believing that somehow Israel is no longer part of God's plan for the future, you are in danger of being cut out off the branch yourself. Please heed the warnings of the apostle Paul. Israel was never cast away forever, if you don't believe me check out a great passage in Jeremiah which the God of Israel states, that if the universe can be measured, if the stars in the heavens can be counted, He will throw away His promises to Israel forever. Basically God is stating that there is NO WAY the universe can be measured, so there is no way that Israel will be thrown away and discarded from His plans.

The redeemed Gentiles (Christians) are to love the truth. The truth is that Israel is the chosen of God, and we are now part of the family of Israel through the blood of the lamb of God, Jesus Christ. If the Christians love this truth, they can not compromise that truth for anything. If the Palestinians hate Israel they are hating the God we love. Now that is not to say that we should hate them back. NO. We are not commanded to hate them back, for vengence and judgement is the Lord's...but we are NOT to support the Palestinians or the Arabs, or any ethnicity on the face of this earth that curses Israel.

I myself feel great sadness when a Palestinian child is sacrificed for a worthless fight against the God of Israel. That child is innocent, and the Palestinian women who are killed I also feel sadness for. Their deaths are for nothing, and it is so sad. Did they deserve to have their lives taken from them, of course NOT. But their government headed by Arafat and the confederated Arab nations are using their people as pawns as a means to an end. And that ultimate end is the destruction of Israel! But unfortunately when you get a war, you get "collaterel damage" that is civilians who have nothing to do with it, but just found themselves at the wrong place at the wrong time.

All I long for in my own heart, is to see the Palestinians wake up, wake up and realize that they are engaging in a fight they can't win. History shows this already...think Hamam (feast of Purim), think of the Pharoah of Egypt who persecuted Israel, think if the great nations of this world who have persecuted Israel (Rome, Babylon, Persia etc). The day the Palestinians wake up and realize this is the day the Lord GOD of Israel will have compassion for them again. The Lord GOD loves the Palestinian people, for he created them as he created all peoples...but if they choose to persecute and hurt Israel (the apple of His eye), what do you expect God to do?

P.S the article was fabulous, and I have printed it out and kept it in my journal, because it touched me so much. Thank you for your great article.

alias

hi ya'll,

Again lol...btw in case there are any doubts I'm a redeemed gentile, I am a follower of the Lord Jesus Christ who has been adopted into the commonwealth of Israel. I am not an Israelite. I'm 22 and studying at university.

sincerely,

alias

P.S the article was great again LOL.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

Alias,

Good Post,

:P Jerusalem and the Jews are G-ds timepiece.

Some of the faithful should go back and read Daniel 9:24 Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression (sin), and to make an end of sins, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to annoint the most holy.

The following verses go on to talk about the abomination of desolation. The  covenant of antichrist and so forth.

I have seen on these boards some who say the abomination of desolation has already occured. Funny though in the final verse of that chapter. it is stated that first the one week (7 year) covenant shall occur then the abomination half way through. If that abomination occured as they say in the first century where was the covenant?

Anyway I don't understand how a Christian could be anti - Jew?

Remember the muslims want death to Israel (Jews) and death to the Great satan (American Christians).Not for political reasons, but religious ones . Even they recognize we worship the same G-d.

It is simple the third Temple Ezekial saw must be built before Daniels seventieth week can start.  A little research will tell you we are very close to that temple being built.

G-d does not break covenants, men do. He has a covenant with the Jews.

Peace, Love, Amen

Dear tsth,

I can understand the need for us to support Israel, just as I can understand the love of a saved                          brother towards that lost brother, and his longing for that brother to be home with him, and the                          hope and anticipation of that day.  We would be praying for that brother wouldn't we? Romans 11:22. I guess that's the rather simplistic and obvious view, but nonetheless, it is mine.  

In His Love,

Suzanne

hi, and I just wanted to note that this was a great post. It might be simple but it sure is a goodie.

Sincerely

alias

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

Relevant article

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/article.php3?id=1530

Peace :inlove: Amen

• 10 months later...

I think, as believers and as spiritual descendants of Abraham, we are called to witness to everyone, but we are also called to bring the love of Meshiach to God's Chosen. God hasn't yet, nor will he, abandon the people pf his covenant.

Lord, pring your Chosen back to you. Let them come to know you and their Messiah. Send out your Word and let them see that you are with them, even now, and you won't break your covenant with them. In Yeshua's Name, Amen.

:laugh:

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  203
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  05/02/1989

Even though They harn us doen't give us the right not to help them in a crises like now even for the children what did they do? They are innocent there being forse to watch there mom and/dad die for Saddam Ruling Were should help them restore peace back in there World. The Army/Navy/Miltary is doing there best to help them while risking there lifes for people they don't even know.

I think, as believers and as spiritual descendants of Abraham, we are called to witness to everyone, but we are also called to bring the love of Meshiach to God's Chosen. God hasn't yet, nor will he, abandon the people pf his covenant.

Lord, pring your Chosen back to you. Let them come to know you and their Messiah. Send out your Word and let them see that you are with them, even now, and you won't break your covenant with them. In Yeshua's Name, Amen.

:t2:

Amen! :t2:

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  97
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,550
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/15/1943