• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  154
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,838
  • Content Per Day:  0.40
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/29/1991

You do not want to take pills to kill yourself.

It's so slow........and all your organs go funny.

It agony too.

Believe me you DO NOT want to do that.

Lord I pray for her.

Yomo

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest revelations

:whistling:

Hi Lola.. as you sit at the computer, close your eyes, let your mind rest, and feel our arms around you. Let your head rest upon our shoulders, and let us take all your sorrow. Let the love and hugs come alive inside you. I can only imagine the anguish and pain you are feeling and going through. Sometimes we have disfunctional families.. and it is so hard to do right by them at times. But, God chose our families for us, for one reason or another. My Dad has just started talking to me again now, after about 1 mth of not. That was just for mismanagement of my money.

Also i am just coming out of feeling depressed of late. I just wanted to die. I couldn't feel anything, no love or such. Still don't feel much, but it comes and it goes. Its a horrible feeling, i know. But God is helping me, its a day at a time, and thats all He wants it to be. I am growing in this time though. God does have plans for your life Lola.. He won't let you go through anything He doesn't think you can endure. He sees your tears, and He is holding you tight. I know it doesn't feel like it. But know that He is.

I know you are probably scared about having a baby too. Its a lot of responsibility, and you're young. But that little baby in there is special, just like his/her Mummy. Put your hand on your stomach, and feel your baby reach his/her hand for his/her mummy's love. Just as God knew us in the womb, your baby knows you. God will bring people into your life, to help you. He won't let you do it alone, and if He does, its because He knows you can. He has every faith in you. Give Him a chance to show you the love He can give you. From Him and from your baby, and others.

Pm any of us, if you want ok. We are all here for you. Know that God has you lovingly in His palm. Keep posting ok.. God's Love, Peace and Blessings be with you Lola. :taped::P:taped:;)

:whistling:

Hi Lola..    as you sit at the computer, close your eyes, let your mind rest, and feel our arms around you.  Let your head rest upon our shoulders, and let us take all your sorrow. Let the love and hugs come alive inside you. I can only imagine the anguish and pain you are feeling and going through. Sometimes we have disfunctional families.. and it is so hard to do right by them at times. But, God chose our families for us, for one reason or another. My Dad has just started talking to me again now, after about 1 mth of not. That was just for mismanagement of my money.

Also i am just coming out of feeling depressed of late. I just wanted to die. I couldn't feel anything, no love or such. Still don't feel much, but it comes and it goes. Its a horrible feeling, i know. But God is helping me, its a day at a time, and thats all He wants it to be. I am growing in this time though. God does have plans for your life Lola.. He won't let you go through anything He doesn't think you can endure. He sees your tears, and He is holding you tight. I know it doesn't feel like it. But know that He is.

I know you are probably scared about having a baby too. Its a lot of responsibility, and you're young. But that little baby in there is special, just like his/her Mummy. Put your hand on your stomach, and feel your baby reach his/her hand for his/her mummy's love. Just as God knew us in the womb, your baby knows you. God will bring people into your life, to help you. He won't let you do it alone, and if He does, its because He knows you can. He has every faith in you. Give Him a chance to show you the love He can give you. From Him and from your baby, and others.

Pm any of us, if you want ok. We are all here for you. Know that God has you lovingly in His palm.  Keep posting ok.. God's Love, Peace and Blessings be with you Lola.  :taped:  :P  :taped:  ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What a lovely post.

A really loevely one.

That has to be the best one I've seen you do, Revelations!!! :24:

Yomo

Guest revelations

:b: Shucks.. thanks yomo.. The Holy Spirit gives us words of comfort for God's children when they're hurting. He speaks to them through us.

So does that mean all my other posts aren't so good? :wub:;)

Again thankyou for the sweet words. Peace and Blessings.. :emot-hug:

:b:;)

So does that mean all my other posts aren't so good?  :wub:  ;)

Again thankyou for the sweet words. Peace and Blessings.. :emot-hug:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Noooooooooooooooooooooo................lol

Of course NOT!!!!

:b:

LOL

No, I'm sayig it's the best one so far..... ;)

Yomo

:wub:

:b: <--(he's just soo cute) :emot-hug:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

awwww he IS isn't he................:b:

Love him!!!!!

LOL

Here's another one!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Yomo

;)

Ooooooooooooops.................We've hijacked the Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL

Let's get back to the main Topic!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :emot-hug:

Yomo

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  342
  • Content Per Day:  0.08

These situations always make you feel like there is no hope, but there not a reason to suicide! Certainly not. If you can get through the hard times, imagine what you can do with the good times, the people you can help through your experiences. Darling you do have somone to hold you. Jesus Christ. Trust in him, pray to him for all your needs including that love you are lacking. And when you have your baby cherish him/her. Because for a few years youll be holding him/her, then for the rest of your life, if you raise them in the light and the teachings of the Lord and with love, then your child will be holding you. For the rest of your life. Dont see your child as a bad thing or a hinderance. He/she is a beautiful gift from God and may well be the earthly love you seek. The greater love is that of the Lords. His love is everlasting and unconditional. Take that love and cherish it. In this time if need and sadness know that the Lord will not forsake you. Walk with him. Get into his Word, seek him. Pray for answers and scriptures to help you. You can get through this. The easy way out is taking your life, but it wont be Gods plan, you can get through this time. Dont take accusations of the devil like, your to blame for your nannas stroke. The closer you walk with the Lord the more he will make your path straight. The more you walk in the spirit the more the darkness will fade. Give your time to the Lord. Instead of crying, Read the word or pray. Worship him. Adore him and know that The Lord IS your sheppard.

Yes.....but it is terrible, when you have no will to live................:emot-hug:

Yomo