IGNORED

scared

Guest ~*~LoLa

Guest revelations

Yes i agree yomo. Its not something that can be turned on and off. And Lola.. if you want to cry, you cry all you like sweet girl. Crying is a release and a healing God has given to us. Have you ever heard of Prayers of Tears.. Bluebird1? Its when we are commiting our sins to God, or we are feeling broken, or we just need someone to love us. There are so many reasons.. but to tell someone not to cry.. wow. :noidea: I'm sorry but that just blows me away. :( God bless..

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  154
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,838
  • Content Per Day:  0.40
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/29/1991

Yes i agree yomo. Its not something that can be turned on and off. And Lola.. if you want to cry, you cry all you like sweet girl. Crying is a release and a healing God has given to us. Have you ever heard of Prayers of Tears.. Bluebird1? Its when we are commiting our sins to God, or we are feeling broken, or we just need someone to love us. There are so many reasons.. but to tell someone not to cry.. wow.  :(  I'm sorry but that just blows me away.  :(  God bless..

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Crying helps like nothing can. :noidea:

Yomo

Guest skyla

:noidea: i tried killing myself four times. the greatest things in my life happened after that. it's weird to think i could have missed it all.

my older brother's wife had her first child when she was fifteen. she came from a broken home, but was able to raise her baby on her own--she never gave up (although she says she was often suicidal). the results? that baby girl is now my niece (10 years old) and doing awesome in school. also, my sister-in-law is a mother to my two year old niece and my 6 month old nephew, and a wonderful step-mom to my twelve year old niece. she still doesn't even have a GED (that's how hard it was for her) but, i have to say, she's one of the bravest, coolest people i know...

you can do this. it's scary and hard, but you are worth it.

if your family won't help, find others who will.

please don't give up.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  154
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,838
  • Content Per Day:  0.40
  • Birthday:  05/29/1991

I am surprised that so many people have tried suicide.

Awww.......Firepaw........you're not alone. :emot-cheering::):):)

Yomo

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  762
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Birthday:  10/10/1982

(((((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))))) to you dear Lola :24:

Lord, I ask that you enter this child's heart, Lord. I pray that you will remove her pain and despair that is burdening her heart, and replace it with Your love. Lord, I ask that this girl would open her heart to You, and that she will accept the gift of salvation freely given by Jesus at the cross. Help her to see that You are always with her .

I pray Lord for the safety of her unborn babe, cover them both with your grace and mercy --

In Jesus' name, Amen

We are here for you.... PM us anytime ok?

*~*Honey*~* :24:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  762
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Birthday:  10/10/1982

(((((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))))) to you dear Nicole :24:

Lord, I ask that you enter Nicole's heart, Lord. I pray that you will remove her pain and despair that is burdening her heart, and replace it with Your love. Lord, I ask that Nicole would open her heart to You, and that she will accept the gift of salvation freely given by Jesus at the cross. Help her to see that You are always with her .

I pray Lord for the safety of her unborn babe, cover them both with your grace and mercy --

In Jesus' name, Amen

We are here for you.... PM us anytime ok?

*~*Honey*~* :24: