• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  34
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

In this message I share my experience of trusting God during trials and uncertainty. This a story of hope, trust and faith in God and total victory in Jesus Christ. No matter what difficult situation you are going through, the story and my testimony is a reminder that God is greater than your problems or circumstances and He cares for you and is waiting to redeem you. I pray that you are inspired. This message is for: - Those who are wondering whether they are in the right place - Those who are desperately looking forward to receive favor from God - Those who see a lot of uncertainty as they look into the future

Click the below link for an inspiring message of hope for uncertainity and a special word from the Lord exclusively for you:

https://youtu.be/Mbcttfa35vk

My prayer is that you trust the Lord and as you allow him to bring you under his lordship you will know that he has redeemed you by his precious blood and even if you have started small trust him through these humble beginnings and He will take you to greater success.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115