• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

On 6/29/2022 at 8:31 PM, Fidei Defensor said:

My point was God said to make the Ark with angels on it and the Bronze Serpent. Yes the Bronze Serpent was destroyed because a cult eventually formed around it. 
But you cannot ignore the Lord ordered its creation, and even Jesus references it, “And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, so must the Son of Man be lifted up, that whoever believes in him may have eternal life.” (John 3:14-15)

Blessings Fidei

Glad you posted this because I dont come here to read entire books and though I'm very interested in what someone has to say I'll never read anything that is several pages long.... Just sayin

Yeah,like Henry ,I too am an artist - the talent is a Gift from God, just as He Gifted the artists that built the entire Temple .... Solomon employed the very best craftsman for every beautiful work of art in the Temple, the workmanship of the engravings,sculptures and design are told in such detail in the Scriptures.... Artwork Glorifies God

God Bless you,kwik

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  165
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,997
  • Content Per Day:  1.56
  • Days Won:  15

6 hours ago, kwikphilly said:

Blessings Fidei

Glad you posted this because I dont come here to read entire books and though I'm very interested in what someone has to say I'll never read anything that is several pages long.... Just sayin

Yeah,like Henry ,I too am an artist - the talent is a Gift from God, just as He Gifted the artists that built the entire Temple .... Solomon employed the very best craftsman for every beautiful work of art in the Temple, the workmanship of the engravings,sculptures and design are told in such detail in the Scriptures.... Artwork Glorifies God

God Bless you,kwik

I totally agree! Art glorifies God. We can convey truths of Scripture and the Lord in art, because it is visual. I miss this method of sharing the faith. Yes Scripture and preaching are key, but art also serves as means to inspire, awaken, and reveal The Lord’s mysteries. :) 

• Praise God! 1