DocVader

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  38
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

I'm not sure where to post this, feel free to move it.   

Is anyone else besides me convinced that THE collapse is going to happen on or shortly after election day?   I'm talking about the collapse of society, and the final blow to law and order.    I'm prepared to hunker down at home and ready to defend it.  

• Well Said! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  108
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,824
  • Content Per Day:  1.29
  • Days Won:  2

It won't be pretty after the election.  The riots, looting, and hatred won't stop.  It may even increase for a little while.

But I do not believe that a collapse of our nation is going to happen.  The left has spent four years defying the outcome of the 2016 election and we haven't collapsed.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  133
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  1,123
  • Content Per Day:  0.66

18 hours ago, DocVader said:

Is anyone else besides me convinced that THE collapse is going to happen on or shortly after election day?   I'm talking about the collapse of society, and the final blow to law and order.    I'm prepared to hunker down at home and ready to defend it.  

I would like to have an ideal view, but the realistic one seems to find me more ready to believe that what we see now is only a prelude to the mayhem and destruction we are going to witness, and for many, even become personally involved in. The Deep State mode has been in existence, and thriving, for more than five decades---in a veil of relative secrecy. President Trump exposed it, and he is hated because of it---not merely by the Deep State, but countries like China and Russia. They do not want him merely stopped; they want him dead. They know all too well that the moment he is given the  opportunity, he will imprison them all for terrorism, and/or treason. These attacks are not random, but intentionally orchestrated to take down this country by rich and powerful enemies. On September 17, the BLM promises a 50-day rally surrounding the White House---and in their words---not for peaceful reasons. They want to destroy it. But these are merely the obvious, in-your-face things that we see; it is the things we are not yet aware of that will come to life as election day approaches to destroy the electoral process. Pelosi already said that if Trump wins, the Democrat Party will not accept it because she will say his win was influenced by Russia. Chaos is the name of the game, and chaos always comes following lawlessness and godlessness---an ever-growing trademark of our nation. All one need do is look at the storm brewing in the calm of the month. Yet, in all of it, God is not sitting by twiddling His thumbs. There is a plan unfolding and He is 100% in control of it. Jesus all through the Scriptures tells us to watch! Be ready! Be prepared! Will we be? Or will we be as in Noah's time, knowing years in advance and continuing to eat, drink, and be merry---and in the next moment---erased? America is not in the Bible, though it had every opportunity to be the destroyer of evil, like Israel had. Israel was scattered because it did not listen---becoming even worse than her sister Sodom. "Because faithless Israel had committed adultery, I gave her a certificate of divorce …" Might we contend America has, and is, becoming the adulterous nation Israel became?

Perhaps i am completely wrong. I hope that is true. But my gut tells me, in light of these unfolding circumstances, that we will see these things happen---and worse, because the ramifications of this disintegration of order will be something America has never been witness to. 

PS: Just read this: "ALERT: Occupy Movement Recruiting Enlistees For ‘Siege’ Of The White House"

Edited by Coliseum
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Coliseum said:

Perhaps i am completely wrong. I hope that is true. But my gut tells me, in light of these unfolding circumstances, that we will see these things happen---and worse, because the ramifications of this disintegration of order will be something America has never been witness to. 

I agree.  It's more than a theory or guess, it's a feeling deep down that this is coming and is unavoidable.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,992
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,690
  • Content Per Day:  11.77
  • Days Won:  226

20 hours ago, DocVader said:

I don't know what will happen in the future. I am glad only God knows the future. 

• Praise God! 1

God gave us enough signs so that we would know when His time is near.   I don't believe that we are to just sit idly by and wait. 

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  4,265
  • Content Per Day:  2.91
  • Days Won:  1

Some stuff will happen like it has for years and years. I don't see a singular collapse possible (particularly economic - the world is far too interwoven at this point), just a slow descent.

18 hours ago, teddyv said:

Some stuff will happen like it has for years and years. I don't see a singular collapse possible (particularly economic - the world is far too interwoven at this point), just a slow descent.

Nothing like this has ever happened here.   This nation has never been more divided.   Our economy is being held up by artificial means.   The government and the media are manipulating the news to ensure that racism never dies and to further divide the citizens.  It's already crashing, it's too late for a slow descent.

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  4,265
  • Content Per Day:  2.91
  • Days Won:  1

6 minutes ago, DocVader said:

Nothing like this has ever happened here.   This nation has never been more divided.   Our economy is being held up by artificial means.   The government and the media are manipulating the news to ensure that racism never dies and to further divide the citizens.  It's already crashing, it's too late for a slow descent.

Sorry, I thought you had asked a question.

Sorry, you're right.  I did ask a question hoping to stir up some discussion.   I'm just very passionate about this topic.