• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.07
  • Days Won:  4

On 9/12/2020 at 9:58 AM, Montana Marv said:

But no position is supported by the Scripture. I go pretrib because we have no idea when the 70th Week will begin. But when it does start, the clock is ticking towards the 2nd Coming and all can put on their prognostic glasses.

In Christ

Montana Marv

I beg to differ: we CAN know because Paul TELLS US: the rapture comes just before the Day of the Lord, and as the trigger for the Day. In Revelation that would be at (and a moment before) the 6th seal. Since the "trib" or 70th week does not start until the 7th seal, the bible is clear that the rapture is PRE-trib. 

• 2 weeks later...

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,139
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  2

On 9/14/2020 at 6:43 AM, iamlamad said:

I beg to differ: we CAN know because Paul TELLS US: the rapture comes just before the Day of the Lord, and as the trigger for the Day. In Revelation that would be at (and a moment before) the 6th seal. Since the "trib" or 70th week does not start until the 7th seal, the bible is clear that the rapture is PRE-trib. 

Jesus Christ does not know, therefore Paul does not know.  Therefore none of the writers of the Scripture know either. Jesus Christ (the Word from the beginning) said only God the Father Knows.  Can't get any clearer than that.

In Christ

Montana Marv

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.07
  • Days Won:  4

1 hour ago, Montana Marv said:

Jesus Christ does not know, therefore Paul does not know.  Therefore none of the writers of the Scripture know either. Jesus Christ (the Word from the beginning) said only God the Father Knows.  Can't get any clearer than that.

In Christ

Montana Marv

We are talking apples vs orangess. We can certainly know in relationship to other things: in this case, the start of WRATH.

What exactly is it that is "not known?" We need to be precise. It is the day and the hour. 

I think Paul DID know where his rapture will be in relation to the Day of the Lord: JUST BEFORE. 

You made a good point, but one cannot compare things not alike.