• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  26
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/30/1968

Omegaman, I am not in league with the mason! Many Christian peoples have jobs who work for corporations where the top management and CEOs are wicked people. I stayed working for them because God told me too. This does not make me in a mess. And, I did not put my self in a mess because he has recently hugged me in a sexual harassment way. 

He violated me, not I him! I was seeking encouragement and Godly advice. Not to be told I got my self into a mess and that I am in league with bad people. You are not helping!!

FYI I am quitting tomorrow and paying him off with payments.

I am sorry Omegaman for becoming agree with you. For the others who chime in or, who are following, here is an update. And, thank you all for all the prayers!!! They are really helping during this 10 days of awe and repentance.

I quit yesterday via text and promised to keep up with my payments via mail. 

I found the book Boundaries and I am reading it!

My husband George and I are praying for the Lord to lead us to a church!

God bless and with much love, Paige :th_wave:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,994
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,692
  • Content Per Day:  11.74
  • Days Won:  226

On 9/21/2020 at 8:04 AM, SondraKaye2018 said:

I have been working for a 33rd degree mason and his wife (daughters of Job) for about 10 years doing cleaning and yard work. I have felt even more creeped out by him lately. And, his hugs seem long and inappropriate. Making me feel violated. I pray spiritual warfare every time I go there. And, I share the gospel and my faith. Now I still owe him for a car that him and his wife helped me to get last winter. Note: He does not always post my payments and I have to watch out. He skipped my March 150 payment altogether! I should go keep working off the car (because I have no real job). But, I am feeling very spiritually sick to my stomach when he hugs me and says he loves me. What should I do??

Simply do not let him hug you if you are uncomfortable with his physical advances. The words are only words. 

I am fully aware of masons and shriners exacting revenge on men who leave the fold. I have heard about it when studding what masonry is really all about. Additionally, years ago my dad's good Christian friend lost his farm after he quit the masons. So please pray  protection for us, as the mason is not letting me just quit with out trying to find out why. He has tried calling and is trying to talk to me texting through his wife. They said they did find on their calendar that I made a March car payment. And, they are asking me where I am going to work. I have closed the gate to them and putting barbs on my fences :wink_smile:

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  133
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  1,123
  • Content Per Day:  0.65

5 minutes ago, SondraKaye2018 said:

I am fully aware of masons and shriners exacting revenge on men who leave the fold. I have heard about it when studding what masonry is really all about. Additionally, years ago my dad's good Christian friend lost his farm after he quit the masons. So please pray  protection for us, as the mason is not letting me just quit with out trying to find out why. He has tried calling and is trying to talk to me texting through his wife. They said they did find on their calendar that I made a March car payment. And, they are asking me where I am going to work. I have closed the gate to them and putting barbs on my fences :wink_smile:

BTW Paige, I really love your art. You should try selling it. :)

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  241
  • Content Per Day:  0.10

40 minutes ago, SondraKaye2018 said:

You are definitely doing the right thing.  I pray you will get through this and not be bothered further by calls, etc., no concerns.  May the Lord help you with a job or jobs, and with money to get this paid off.   And, I like your painting too! 

Thank you all for the support, advice, prayers and the complements for the picture that God inspired me to paint. I know I could not have gone through with all of this with out you good people!

• Praise God! 2

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  777
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,956
  • Content Per Day:  3.04
  • Days Won:  1

On 9/22/2020 at 7:36 PM, SondraKaye2018 said:

Hello everyone. Thankyou for your kind welcomes and advice. The advice for boundaries and the book are great. I have that book! I just need to find it. My husband says that when he starts to give me a hug, I should just step back. But, how obvious is that! Please pray for me to have the courage to do it.

Tell him sorry n not to be angry that your husband doesnt allow you to hv a hug with other men.

• Thumbs Up 1

I do not work for them any more. PTL I am free from them! And, on this awesome day of atonement I am patiently waiting, watching and wondering in the awesome presence of the Holy Spirit for Jesus to take his bride home!  Hallelujah!!!!!

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  241
  • Content Per Day:  0.10

1 hour ago, SondraKaye2018 said:

I do not work for them any more. PTL I am free from them! And, on this awesome day of atonement I am patiently waiting, watching and wondering in the awesome presence of the Holy Spirit for Jesus to take his bride home!  Hallelujah!!!!!

Very happy for you.    Thanks for the update!

• Thumbs Up 1