• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,907
  • Content Per Day:  1.29
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/06/1952

Planned Parenthood is very much like Black lives matters. It sounds good at the surface but upon closer examination it is filled with death and destruction. They are based on feminism, abortion & racism. First and foremost Sanger did not want to be associated with eugenics but that is really what planned parenthood is all about. If people can not be a productive member of society in some way then they should be demoted or aborted. They do not have a right to live. I use to think this was a Nazi attitude but now I am beginning to discover this began with Sanger long before we ever heard of Hitler. An argument could be made that China developed this virus to eliminate people with pre existing conditions that are no longer productive and become a burden for the government to have to take care of. 

African-American activist Angela Davis condemned Sanger to a perpetual waltz with Hitler and the KKK. Davis in her 1983 Women, Race and Class, claimed that the Sanger's 'Negro Project' "confirmed the ideological victory of the racism associated with eugenic ideas." 

Christians believe God gives everyone gifts, talents and abilities. WE all have a right to live and none of us are any better then anyone else. 

Edited by JohnR7
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  462
  • Content Per Day:  0.30

Jolly good. Thanks for sharing. Just one question. Is the pope catholic?

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  82
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  02/02/1983

I'm thankful for Planned Parenthood. It was there when I needed it. 

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  72
  • Content Per Day:  0.04

The human abortion clinics är Always there when you need them. 

When you realize that a living innocent person has been killed - they aren't there for you anymore. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,734
  • Content Per Day:  2.77
  • Days Won:  21

They lie as well and state they offer prenatal care. They don't and will tell you so if you call and ask. 

They offer abortions. They offer free contraceptives. If you get pregnant and need care (other than scheduling an abortion) they'll tell you find somewhere else to go. 

That is awful!

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  41
  • Content Count:  726
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Birthday:  12/30/1974

I think they are another group that looks good on the outside but are a wolf in sheep’s clothing. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,734
  • Content Per Day:  2.77
  • Days Won:  21

8 minutes ago, Leenaa said:

That is awful!

I wish I could locate the video again. There was a woman who called several planned parenthood locations in multiple states, asking if they provide healthcare for pregnant women, wellness checkups for them/baby/ etc. They point blank told her, at all the locations she contacted, that they provide one ultrasound to confirm pregnancy, the doctor/nurse are the only ones who generally view it. The only follow up that occurs is if an appointment is made for abortion. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  5,731
  • Content Per Day:  3.56
  • Days Won:  12

On 9/23/2020 at 4:57 PM, JohnR7 said:

Planned Parenthood is very much like Black lives matters. It sounds good at the surface but upon closer examination it is filled with death and destruction. They are based on feminism, abortion & racism. First and foremost Sanger did not want to be associated with eugenics but that is really what planned parenthood is all about. If people can not be a productive member of society in some way then they should be demoted or aborted. They do not have a right to live. I use to think this was a Nazi attitude but now I am beginning to discover this began with Sanger long before we ever heard of Hitler. An argument could be made that China developed this virus to eliminate people with pre existing conditions that are no longer productive and become a burden for the government to have to take care of. 

African-American activist Angela Davis condemned Sanger to a perpetual waltz with Hitler and the KKK. Davis in her 1983 Women, Race and Class, claimed that the Sanger's 'Negro Project' "confirmed the ideological victory of the racism associated with eugenic ideas." 

Christians believe God gives everyone gifts, talents and abilities. WE all have a right to live and none of us are any better then anyone else. 

Sanger, and others, got this attitude from Darwinian evolution - survival of the fittest, the weakest have to go, for the common good.  It's sick; but it's a logical conclusion, if you believe the lie of Darwinian evolution.

• Well Said! 1

10 minutes ago, Aimes said:

I wish I could locate the video again. There was a woman who called several planned parenthood locations in multiple states, asking if they provide healthcare for pregnant women, wellness checkups for them/baby/ etc. They point blank told her, at all the locations she contacted, that they provide one ultrasound to confirm pregnancy, the doctor/nurse are the only ones who generally view it. The only follow up that occurs is if an appointment is made for abortion.

I've seen some of those videos. They even help pimps cover up their crimes. Where I live there are no special clinics for such things. All abortions are performed in a slaughhter room at the local hospital. Or at home nowdays.. so sad.