IGNORED

Running out of time?!?! Scared incase it’s too late ?

Caitlin _

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  39
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

Hi, 

So I saw a thing earlier that said that people were celebrating the gospel being preached in all nations and it scared me because when that happens Jesus comes back.

I’m nowhere near ready. I’ve been a Christian for 5 months and haven’t spent my time wisely. 

I spent the whole time worrying weither God left me because of attacks of the enemy. Ever since I found out about the unpardonable sin I had blasphemous thoughts. 
I’m still having them. All day everyday... 

I have so many problems it really just doesn’t look good for me...

jesus tells people to depart of you don’t do Gods will. I probably haven’t been doing that. 
I’m sure I have no oil in my lamp and you won’t be raptured unless you are overflowing with oil. 
I’ve taken off school for over a week and stayed in my room in bed basically all day I took off.I haven’t didn’t many good fruits cause I barley had the opportunity. 
I’m struggling with blasphemous thoughts about the Holy Spirit. 
works like demonic, demon, devil..

my family aren’t born again...

I tried talking to my mum. She thinks if you believe Jesus exists you are forgiven. She doesn’t think he’s coming back soon. 

I haven’t been fully sanctified and probably have hidden sin in my heart. I’ve complained in my head multiple times about my problems. 

im not close to Jesus. I’m struggling to repent tho I begged God to help me to. 
im not even a bride of Christ because I haven’t repented and haven’t done enough. I lack faith, im also terrified of God.

Im terrified of judgement. I struggle to pray because of blasphemy. 

im so scared and want to hear from God. I want to know what God would say to me. If Jesus weren’t coming back so soon I wouldn’t worry as much because I’d have time to serve and repent and get closer. 
I really struggle to read the word too. 

I don’t want to be separated from God. I love God with all my heart. I haven’t been following Jesus taken my cross Nor denied myself. 

I have an urge to play games on my phone all the time. 

I don’t feel like I belong to Jesus. When I think of Jesus I think 9f ‘depart from me’ ..

Emotions towards me

i want to have a pure heart and be righteous. I don’t want anything to do with evil. 

i want to be a child of God forever. 
I don’t know where I stand with him. 

Thank you if you’ve read this far down :) I’m really worried 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 2

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

All you need to do is ask Jesus Christ into your life to be your Lord and Savior. It sounds like you have doubts and every Christian has doubts occasionally. 

• Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,907
  • Content Per Day:  1.29
  • Birthday:  03/06/1952

11 minutes ago, Caitlin _ said:

im so scared and want to hear from God. I want to know what God would say to me. If Jesus weren’t coming back so soon I wouldn’t worry as much because I’d have time to serve and repent and get closer. 
I really struggle to read the word too. 

God will help us overcome mind battles and the attacks of the enemy. 

You have to have faith & trust & believe that God is able to finish the work He began in you. We need to be washed and cleansed in the Blood of Jesus. So our garment (flesh) is pure and clean. We need to be filled with the Holy Spirit. For me it helps to listen to the sermons and teaching on youtube. There is an anointing and that anointing helps us to live a life of victory as an overcomer. We do need to rejoice in the lord and we can not grumble and complain. We need to put on the mind of Christ to think the divine thoughts of God. 

Trees do not bear fruit right away, but eventually God expects us to bear good fruit. Love, Joy, Peace, Patience, Kindness, Goodness, Patience, Gentleness and Self Control. This is what God is doing in our lives and this is what it means to be a new creation in Christ.

Philippians 4:8, KJV: "Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any praise, think on these things." 

• Thumbs Up 1

7 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

All you need to do is ask Jesus Christ into your life to be your Lord and Savior. It sounds like you have doubts and every Christian has doubts occasionally. 

I’m already born again but I haven’t been living my Time as a Christian wisley 

• Loved it! 1

Just now, Caitlin _ said:

I’m already born again but I haven’t been living my Time as a Christian wisley 

Why?

Just now, missmuffet said:

Why?

Because I’ve spent the whole time in fear of I has committed the unpardonable sin because of blasphemous thoughts and have complained a lot because of my problems. I’ve also been on my phone a lot and have probably been lazy too :(

2 minutes ago, Caitlin _ said:

Because I’ve spent the whole time in fear of I has committed the unpardonable sin because of blasphemous thoughts and have complained a lot because of my problems. I’ve also been on my phone a lot and have probably been lazy too :(

Do you have OCD? It sounds like you are trying to be perfect for God. You are going on works and that is not necessary in the Christian life. 

Edited by missmuffet
  • Thumbs Up 1

Just now, missmuffet said:

Do you have OCD?

Yes 

1 minute ago, Caitlin _ said:

Yes 

OCD is the doubting disorder. You are going to have many doubts about many things. One of those doubts is your salvation. 

• Well Said! 1

1 minute ago, missmuffet said:

OCD is the doubting disorder. You are going to have many doubts about many things. One of those doubts is your salvation. 

I’m worried if Jesus comes back soon I’m not ready. I’m also not close to him. I haven’t been serving him either and I don’t want him to tell me to leave him