SavedOnebyGrace

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,059
  • Content Per Day:  14.34
  • Days Won:  0

It's easy to dismiss sounds in the middle of the night to an overactive imagination.  But there could be a spiritual (demonic) component to it.  I've written before how my wife and I were very close to our dogs, six, who have now passed on now from natural causes.  These were our babies since we were unable to bring our two children to term.  Anyway, I will feel one of our Pomeranians leaning against my thigh, I'll look down and there's nothing there.  My wife has had the same experience multiple times.  I even briefly saw a Pomeranian different than our five walking the hallway and disappearing.  Of course we have prayed over the house, rebuked the demons causing these problems, etc.  Today, I heard one of the noises from the lower level which sounded like (but slightly different than) one of our previous Poms clearing his throat.  It was different, but close.  I know this is Satan's demons that are tormenting us because of our loss and we always rebuke Satan and his demons for this deception.  I am writing this to encourage others to not live with this kind of torment by binding Satan and his hoard of demons and don't tolerate it.  It's lies that have no place in a child of the King.  You are not alone, ever.  We have Jesus and the Holy Spirit.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praying! 2

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  50
  • Content Per Day:  0.04

Those things seem rather harmless for something that's demonic. :huh:

• Thanks 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  24,774
  • Content Per Day:  5.77
  • Days Won:  161
  • Birthday:  01/30/1985

11 hours ago, Saved.One.by.Grace said:

It's easy to dismiss sounds in the middle of the night to an overactive imagination.  But there could be a spiritual (demonic) component to it.  I've written before how my wife and I were very close to our dogs, six, who have now passed on now from natural causes.  These were our babies since we were unable to bring our two children to term.  Anyway, I will feel one of our Pomeranians leaning against my thigh, I'll look down and there's nothing there.  My wife has had the same experience multiple times.  I even briefly saw a Pomeranian different than our five walking the hallway and disappearing.  Of course we have prayed over the house, rebuked the demons causing these problems, etc.  Today, I heard one of the noises from the lower level which sounded like (but slightly different than) one of our previous Poms clearing his throat.  It was different, but close.  I know this is Satan's demons that are tormenting us because of our loss and we always rebuke Satan and his demons for this deception.  I am writing this to encourage others to not live with this kind of torment by binding Satan and his hoard of demons and don't tolerate it.  It's lies that have no place in a child of the King.  You are not alone, ever.  We have Jesus and the Holy Spirit.

Amen. Thank you for this. And I will be praying with you about this. 

• Thanks 1

On 10/11/2020 at 1:50 AM, WowLookaDuck said:

That's how the enemy gets a foothold.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 1

• 4 weeks later...

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  279
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  13,104
  • Content Per Day:  9.69
  • Days Won:  149

On 10/10/2020 at 10:38 PM, Saved.One.by.Grace said:

I think you are certainly taking the right approach. They are looking for an invitation of some kind IMO. 

They want you think it's your pets and desire them to be around. That's my guess. The want is an invitation to stay around.

As you mentioned prior. Staying around cracks the door. Cracking the door a little at a time eventually has the door completely open.

Praying.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1

On 10/11/2020 at 1:50 AM, WowLookaDuck said:

Yes, but you cannot let demons get a foothold however small.  I'd rather be too careful than not enough.

• Thumbs Up 2

I bought a book from used book store on white witchcraft with the intent to use it as a study resource on the subject. My rationale was it never hurts to learn about our enemy all we can. That evening on the same day as I bought the book I was sitting in my studio and three loud knocks came from my ceiling from right over my head. No mechanicals in that ceiling that could cause a noise like that. It sounded like the same sound you would get if someone was standing at my front door knocking. 

I sat there for a minute or two running every possible thing I could think of in my head. No one was upstairs. No mechanicals. We didn't have rats or any other animals in our house. Even if we did rats don't knock three times and then stop. I threw the book away and it hasn't happened since leading me to think somehow that book had something to do with it.

Same thing happened many many years earlier. This time as a child I was preparing to pray the old fashioned way. Down on my knees. No satanic books this time. I have one of those beds that had little storage areas on the back with a sliding door on each side. It's dark in the room. Three LOUD knocks comes from the back of my bed. I get up, turn on the lights. Nothing. Both times it was three distinct knocks. To this day I have no idea. I mean, I was praying. That's it.

I have heard my name called in the night loud enough to awake me. My wife was sleeping in another bedroom. Our upstairs is two bedrooms on either side of a bathroom. She would sometimes call to me so I would answer her from my bed at night. It happened more than once that I would hear her call me loud, wake up, call back to her and she never called me. Something did. 

Soon after my wife's dad died about 8 years ago our door bell rang in the middle of the night around 3am. This is telling because her dad's last name was "Bell". This happened off and on repeatedly. Several times I got up, went down and opened the door. Nothing there. Too far for anyone to run and hide and me not see them. We checked the days. It rang on father's day and his birthday two of the times it rang. Rang once more on Christmas eve and hasn't done it since....

• Thumbs Up 2

49 minutes ago, Starise said:

I bought a book from used book store on white witchcraft with the intent to use it as a study resource on the subject. My rationale was it never hurts to learn about our enemy all we can. That evening on the same day as I bought the book I was sitting in my studio and three loud knocks came from my ceiling from right over my head. No mechanicals in that ceiling that could cause a noise like that. It sounded like the same sound you would get if someone was standing at my front door knocking. 

I sat there for a minute or two running every possible thing I could think of in my head. No one was upstairs. No mechanicals. We didn't have rats or any other animals in our house. Even if we did rats don't knock three times and then stop. I threw the book away and it hasn't happened since leading me to think somehow that book had something to do with it.

Same thing happened many many years earlier. This time as a child I was preparing to pray the old fashioned way. Down on my knees. No satanic books this time. I have one of those beds that had little storage areas on the back with a sliding door on each side. It's dark in the room. Three LOUD knocks comes from the back of my bed. I get up, turn on the lights. Nothing. Both times it was three distinct knocks. To this day I have no idea. I mean, I was praying. That's it.

I have heard my name called in the night loud enough to awake me. My wife was sleeping in another bedroom. Our upstairs is two bedrooms on either side of a bathroom. She would sometimes call to me so I would answer her from my bed at night. It happened more than once that I would hear her call me loud, wake up, call back to her and she never called me. Something did. 

Soon after my wife's dad died about 8 years ago our door bell rang in the middle of the night around 3am. This is telling because her dad's last name was "Bell". This happened off and on repeatedly. Several times I got up, went down and opened the door. Nothing there. Too far for anyone to run and hide and me not see them. We checked the days. It rang on father's day and his birthday two of the times it rang. Rang once more on Christmas eve and hasn't done it since....

You're not alone in what you did.  A lot of authors and researchers delve into all aspects of a subject.  Pray and use your God-given authority over demons and demonic activity.  If you feel you have books or devices that may not be uplifting to God let the Holy Spirit direct your actions.  I'm not sure from what I've read that you've done anything wrong.  Pray and cast out unclean spirits by the name of Jesus,

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  286
  • Content Per Day:  0.11

From experience, this is one way to see that we are not walking with God like we should be. If we have a demonic experience, and if we are abiding in Christ, then by the New Covenant in Christ we have been given power and authority over the powers of darkness. If we have a demonic experience, and we are walking with God according to "the way of God" and not according to man's false doctrines, then we can command the demon to leave and never come back, and it has no choice...it has to obey.

I had someone tell me before that as a Christian he spent 6 hours casting a demon out of a woman...and I called him a liar to his face. If you are a Christian, walking with God according to Scripture, then it only takes saying this one time; "In the name of Jesus Christ, the Son of God, I command you to come out of him/her, now!" and that will be the end of it. Whether its in a person, or 'haunting' your house, or whatever. The ONLY reason that I have ever come across that a demonic presence kept returning, is because something occultic was in the house somewhere, being a doorway in.

On one occasion, it was a rock music album (I can't remember which group, KISS or Queen or some other band of devil worshippers), and the presence didn't stop coming back repeatedly until the items were taken out of the house and thrown away or destroyed some how.

Hope that helps.

Blessings!

• Thumbs Up 1

This brings up some interesting thoughts on this for me. There was a case in the Bible where apostles could not cast a demon out. Matt 17:19. Here they ask Jesus why they couldn't cast the demon out. Jesus replies that they didn't have enough faith, further saying only a small amount of faith was necessary. For me this would indicate they didn't rely as much on Jesus to do it. They needed FAITH in Him to do it. Could they have begun to think they were capable of it by themselves?

This leads to the process involved in "casting" a demon out. Notice that God gave the apostles the ability to cast demons out among other abilities. EVEN then, due to a lack of faith they were unable to do it in at least one recorded instance.

The process is  calling on and relying on Jesus to do it through you. While demons hate the name of Jesus and us, I think it takes more than that. A non christian shouldn't even think about it. You need to truly know what you are saying when you say it. This is a whole lot more than saying " In Jesus Name". You have to have that representation behind you. Even the angels of the Most High continually wrestle with evil forces. 

Another serious backfire happened in Act 15:19 " Jesus I know and Paul I know, but who are you?" Then the possessed man jumped on them, beat them up and ran them off.

Before anyone attempts this MAKE SURE you are backed up because you won't do it alone.

• Thumbs Up 1