• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,993
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,691
  • Content Per Day:  11.76
  • Days Won:  226

22 hours ago, kenny2212 said:

Jokes apart, Jesus really is coming soon. Sincerely I don't want him to. That means no more soccer (I really love soccer). People really will be shocked when Christians disappear they won't have time to play (or watch) soccer. Life really has the potential to be good. You know, making friends, eating delicious food, listening to music, making and spending money, getting married, having a family, buying a house etcetera. Why does Jesus want to come? Sincerely because people don't talk to him. People neglect him. He told me that humans he created neglect him. When they talk to him it's all "gimme, gimme, gimme". You guys should read my post where I said I think heaven will be boring. I still want to go to heaven though. Jesus has told me I can't come to heaven now though. Jesus really is coming soon. Coronavirus is just a precursor. Thank you for reading. God bless you.

We are not suppose to hold close to this earth and this world. We are not of this world. Heaven will not be boring. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  359
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  0

2 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

We are not suppose to hold close to this earth and this world. We are not of this world. Heaven will not be boring. 

You are right, missmuffet. I think I need a reorientation.

• Haha 1

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,907
  • Content Per Day:  1.28
  • Birthday:  03/06/1952

On 10/15/2020 at 3:15 PM, kenny2212 said:

That means no more soccer (I really love soccer).

What makes you think there is no soccer in Heaven? We have all the same gifts talents and abilities there that we have here.  We do leave our physical body here on Earth. We still have a spiritual body in Heaven. Also we will be returning to the Earth soon enough to rule and reign with Christ for 1,000 years. Then there will be a new heaven and a new earth. 

It is nice that you want to live out your life though. I think it is nice when older people are still active and still involved in sports. 

• 2 weeks later...

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,301
  • Content Per Day:  3.60

It blows my mind that this is confusing to anyone.  LETS see what GOD TELLS US ABOUT WHO RETURNS.  

SUBJECT
1  Thessalonians 4:13 But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.

WHAT IS THE SUBJECT?  Don't leave this verse UNTIL you see WHO is being spoken of because IF YOU DO, you will get lost.  

1  Thessalonians 4:14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with Him.

In case you left the last verse too soon and didn't catch it, HERE GOD repeats it for you.  
WHO IS BEING BROUGHT BACK?  Them which SLEEP.

Anyone notice what OTHER QUESTION IS ANSWERED HERE?  Like where do we go when we DIE/SLEEP.  

NOW of course, I am FORCED  to point out the OBVIOUS, so simple a 4th grader could could see it, but SINCE we have so much wisdom of man running around muddying up the waters, THERE ARE NO "PRE TRIB"s mentioned.   Now either those who have died return with Christ ONCE or TWICE.  Since TWICE is NEVER MENTIONED, once again I state my position on NO PRE TRIB ANYTHING.  

1  Thessalonians 4:15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.

1  Thessalonians 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

This is not the time or place but still,  ask yourself "WHO are/will be THE DEAD" at Christs return?  

THIS IS A CHANGE IN AGES. 

THIS IS THE COMPLETE END OF ONE AGE AND THE BEGINNING OF ANOTHER.  THIS IS THE END OF ALL FLESH AND THE BEGINNING OF THE LORDS DAY, THE KINGDOM OF GOD COMING TO EARTH.  THE SPIRITUAL KINGDOM IN WHICH NO FLESH AND BLOOD CAN BE PRESENT.  WHAT DO YOU THINK THAT SHOUT OR COMMAND IS ALL ABOUT??  IT IS FINISHED.  THE MYSTERY OF GOD ENDS.  THERE IS NOT ONE QUESTION IN ONE MIND OF ANY ONE SOUL AS TO "IS THERE A GOD".  EVERY KNEE SHALL BOW.  

1  Thessalonians 4:17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

So ALL those who are ALIVE AND REMAINING ARE CHANGED. CAN YOU WRAP YOUR MIND AROUND THIS SIMPLE FACT GIVEN TO US BY GOD. 
THIS  CAN NOT/WOULD BE IMPOSSIBLE FOR THIS TO BE PRE TRIB RAPTURE BECAUSE THE DEAD HAVE BEEN TAKEN CARE OF AND ALL WHO ARE ALIVE AND REMAIN ARE CHANGED.  THAT LEAVES NO ONE HERE FOR SATAN TO DECEIVE.  THAT TELLS US EXACTLY WHEN THIS TAKES PLACE.

1 Thessalonians 4:18 Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

Don't be like the heathen.  And this is where our "pre trib" rappers like to stop.  BUT not me.  I like to CONTINUE to see IF GOD gives us more clarification.  After all the dividing of chapters and verses are mans doings not Gods.  

1 Thessalonians 5:1 But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you. 

Matthew 24:6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.   For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.   All these are the beginning of sorrows.   Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.   And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another. And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.  And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.

Matthew 24:13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

1 Thessalonians 5:2 For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.

When does THE DAY COME?   In the NIGHT.  When is it night?  When sackcloth makes the sun black.  When Satan is kicked out of heaven.

1 Thessalonians 5:3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

THEY are saying it, WE are hearing it BECAUSE WE ARE STILL ALIVE AND REMAINING ON THE EARTH UNTIL CHRISTS RETURN.  THE "CHURCH" CAN'T BE GONE IF THEY ARE HEARING PEACE AND SAFETY.  AND THIS ISN'T ABOUT THE JEWS AS THEY DON'T READ THE NEW TESTAMENT.

1 Thessalonians 5:4 But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.

WE are going to be WISE VIRGINS, and we are going to STAY VIRGINS because WE have on the gospel armor and SATAN WONT be deceiving us.

1 Thessalonians 5:5 Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness.

1 Thessalonians 5:6 Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober.

1 Thessalonians 5:7 For they that sleep sleep in the night; and they that be drunken are drunken in the night.

1 Thessalonians 5:8 But let us, who are of the day, be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love; and for an helmet, the hope of salvation.

WE of the DAY are not told to put on A WEDDING GARMENT are we??  NO we are told to put on ARMOR.  

1 Thessalonians 5:9 For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,

AND how does thAT work again???  GODS WRATH FALLS UPON THEM, NOT US.  Not because we are not here BUT because we have taken THE LORD AS OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR THEREBY MAKING US ONE OF HIS,  NOT ONE OF THEM.  

1  Thessalonians 5:10 Who died for us, that, whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with Him.

YES, YES, YES, HERE IT IS IN GODS OWN WORDS TELLING US WE ARE ALIVE OR ASLEEP, BUT NOT ONE WORD ABOUT PRE TRIB RAPTURED.   

1  Thessalonians 5:11 Wherefore comfort yourselves together, and edify one another, even as also ye do.

THE new change to the pre trib rapture, I guess, is now the "die and raptured" pre trib which makes even less sense then the dividing of the churches.  The more they try to fix that theory the worse it is getting.  But nothing like adding a little more confusion to the mix.  It goes from being a secret to not a secret to only those who believe the theory,  to all Christians,  it goes from one resurrection to many resurrections, from a Second Advent to a Third, to  returning and coming being two different things by all the way to earth and only to the atmosphere, to the apostasy being the "rapture" to a difference between Jesus gathering and angels gathering, to the church not being here for the finishing of the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy.  And still no one can tell me does the "pre trib rap" happen before the war in heaven or after.  Are they going to be like ships passing in the night or does Jesus come down and grab the church while Satan and his are kicked out and head on down together?  And how is Satan supposed to convince the world he is Christ when 1/3 of the population just disappeared.  Pretty sure it would take way longer than an hour for that mess to get cleaned up.  Is there really to be feasting going on in heaven while there is tribulation on the earth?  How is it Christ gets to leave the right hand?  And are those who have been blinded now to go through tribulation alone because of that blindness put on them by GOD?  And how does the fullness of the gentiles have anything to do with the timing they say it does?  But I digress.  

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,084
  • Content Per Day:  1.11

For those of you who do not understand, there will not be a pretribulation rapture. For those of you who do understand, there will be a pretribulation rapture.

Luke 21

36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,301
  • Content Per Day:  3.60

1 Thessalonians 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

1 Thessalonians 4:17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

According to THE THEORY,  MUST NOT really MEAN  "we which are alive and remain".  

I wonder why He wouldn't say what He meant, I wonder how many different places THE THEORY HAS  to say that.  I'll bet it's alot! 
 Are you saying because I don't believe in the "rapture theory" I wont be "alive and remaining"?  Where ARE we told that ONLY THOSE WHO BELIEVE IN THE RAPTURE THEORY GET THIS OR THAT,  are treated DIFFERENTLY THAN all the rest who ever were?  

Romans 2:1 Therefore thou art inexcusable, O man, whosoever thou art that judgest: for wherein thou judgest another, thou condemnest thyself; for thou that judgest doest the same things.

Romans 2:2 But we are sure that the judgment of God is according to truth against them which commit such things.

Romans 2:3 And thinkest thou this, O man, that judgest them which do such things, and doest the same, that thou shalt escape the judgment of God?

Romans 2:4 Or despisest thou the riches of His goodness and forbearance and longsuffering; not knowing that the goodness of God leadeth thee to repentance?

Romans 2:5 But after thy hardness and impenitent heart treasurest up unto thyself wrath against the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God;

Romans 2:6 Who will render to every man according to his deeds:

THIS MUST BE ANOTHER PLACE THAT "what is written" isn't what is really meant.  Thank God I don't read the Word that way.  I wouldn't have a clue how to discern what verses were "truly truthfully meant"  from the ones that "not really means".  

Romans 2:7 To them who by patient continuance in well doing seek for glory and honour and immortality, eternal life:

Romans 2:8 But unto them that are contentious, and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, indignation and wrath,

Romans 2:9 Tribulation and anguish, upon every soul of man that doeth evil, of the Jew first, and also of the Gentile;

Romans 2:10 But glory, honour, and peace, to every man that worketh good, to the Jew first, and also to the Gentile:

Romans 2:11 For there is no respect of persons with God.

SHOULDN'T IT READ GLORY HONOUR PEACE AND "PRE TRIB RAPTURE"?   

AND IF IT IS TO "THE JEW" FIRST, HOW IS IT YOU HAVE "THE CHURCH" FIRST?

I AM GUESSING THAT GOD "DOESN'T REALLY MEAN" THIS EITHER then. What God really means HERE is a respecter of "THE CHURCH RIGHT BEFORE TRIBULATION" ACCORDING TO PRE TRIB, RIGHT?  

HERE is the problem when you pick a verse and GIVE IT MEANING that GOD hasn't.  
Luke 21:10 Then said he unto them, Nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom:

Luke 21:11 And great earthquakes shall be in divers places, and famines, and pestilences; and fearful sights and great signs shall there be from heaven.

Luke 21:12 But before all these, they shall lay their hands on you, and persecute you, delivering you up to the synagogues, and into prisons, being brought before kings and rulers for my name's sake.

(Revelation 2:10 Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.)

Luke 21:13 And it shall turn to you for a testimony.

Luke 21:14 Settle it therefore in your hearts, not to meditate before what ye shall answer:

Luke 21:15 For I will give you a mouth and wisdom, which all your adversaries shall not be able to gainsay nor resist.

Luke 21:16 And ye shall be betrayed both by parents, and brethren, and kinsfolks, and friends; and some of you shall they cause to be put to death.

Luke 21:17 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake.

Luke 21:18 But there shall not an hair of your head perish.

Luke 21:19 IN YOUR PATIENCE POSSESS YE YOUR SOULS

Luke 21:20 And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh.
WHO IS "SEEING JERUSALEM"?

Luke 21:21 Then let them which are in Judaea flee to the mountains; and let them which are in the midst of it depart out; and let not them that are in the countries enter thereinto.

Luke 21:22 For these be the days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled.

Luke 21:23 But woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck, in those days! for there shall be great distress in the land, and wrath upon this people.

Luke 21:24 And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.

Luke 21:25 And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;

Luke 21:26 Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: FOR THE POWERS OF HEAVEN SHALL BE SHAKEN

Luke 21:27 AND THEN SHALL THEY SEE THE SON OF MAN COMING  in a cloud with power and great glory.

AND THEN, AND ONLY THEN.  

Luke 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, THEN LOOK UP, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

Luke 21:29 And he spake to them a parable; Behold the fig tree, and all the trees;

Luke 21:30 When they now shoot forth, ye see and know of your own selves that summer is now nigh at hand.

Luke 21:31 So likewise ye, when ye see these things come to pass, know ye that the kingdom of God is nigh at hand.

WHO SEES THESE THINGS COME TO PASS? 

Luke 21:32 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass away, till all be fulfilled.

Luke 21:33 Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away.

Luke 21:34 And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares.

Luke 21:35 For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth.

Luke 21:36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

WHO WILL STAND BEFORE THE SON OF MAN?  THOSE WHO HAVE REMAINED FAITHFUL.  THOSE WHO ARE WITHOUT CHILD AND GIVING SUCK.  THOSE WHO THAT DAY COMES UPON "UNAWARES".   HOW DO WE "ESCAPE"?  FAITH.  THOSE WITH "NO FAITH" DON'T. 
GOD NEVER SAYS GOING TO HEAVEN IS THE "ESCAPE".

Luke 21:37 And in the day time He was teaching in the temple; and at night He went out, and abode in the mount that is called the mount of Olives.

Luke 21:38 And all the people came early in the morning to Him in the temple, for to hear Him.